News story: Novichok nerve agent use in Salisbury: UK government response

*Russian Troll*
Did someone say Russia is liberal and free?

Those pesky journalists. No need for D Notices, just beat them up.

Russian Journalist Attacked After Investigation into Local Official — Reports
I'm pretty sure the Ru will have their own version the D Notice system too.

I doubt they're as liberal with them as subsequent ukgovs though..... 1.5k ‘D-Notices’ issued to UK media outlets in just 5 years

Novichok creator injured in mystery car crash in Moscow

Who were you carrying-on about earlier who's been contaminated and survived?
Is this the guy?

One of its creators, Vladimir Uglev, has told us what happened after he got a tiny amount of this agent on his hand:

“‘I rinsed my hands with sulfuric acid and then put them under tap water,’ he said, adding it was the only way to survive.

Another researcher Andrei Zheleznyakov was exposed in 1987 in a lab accident to a Novichok-series nerve agent, and he died of multiple illnesses five years later.
The only way to survive?
Sulfuric acid followed by copious amounts of running water?

So both Uglev and Zheleznyakov would have used the same treatment.
H2SO4 and copious amounts of H20.

Has there been any confirmation that after the Skripals, DSB, CR/DS allegedly came into contact the NA, then immediately washed their hands with sulfuric acid and water?

I haven’t come across this particular detail anywhere yet in relation to the Salisbury case, but if anybody has, do put up a link.

Before any of the belieber-group says that the substance that the Skripals got on their skin might have been less potent than the substance Mr Uglev got on his hand (as per some reports to explain the lack of a quick death Sergei Skripal escaped death 'after sudden shower reduced Novichok potency' ) the OPCW report of 4th May stated that traces of the substance, allegedly on the door handle, weeks after the incident, were of “high purity”.

So they got the same substance on their hands as Mr Uglev, yet whilst for him it meant:

Sulfuric Acid + Water or Face Instant Death

For Mr Skripal and his daughter it meant an 8hr jolly before collapsing simultaneously.

Feeding the Ducks + Drinks + Meal>36hrs till correct treatment

For Charlie is meant a quick rinse under the tap then a barbie and cans before being casevac'd 8hrs later and not being correctly treated for >4 days.

BBQ+ Cans+>4 days till correct treatment.

Surprisingly Mr Uglev is no friend of the current Russian Government, but in case anyone is not satisfied with his testimony, note that it was essentially backed up recently by Alistair Hay, Professor of Environmental Toxicology at the University of Leeds, who said this in relation to the more recent Amesbury case:

“A few millilitres would be sufficient to probably kill a good number of people and you could store that in a small ampoule, or it might be in a small container like for nail varnish.”

Prof. Hay is the 'weight of a snowflake will kill you within minutes,' bloke in case you were wondering.
U.K. police race to find source of deadly Novichok nerve agent that poisoned two in Amesbury

1550464191316.png

Yep.
Absolutely absurd is the expression that fits the scenario.

Grey Fox

*Russian Troll*
But Grey Fox thinks that having ceremonially pissed on it by mounting a flag, they have conquered and subjugated it to the shame of the men and the lamentations of their women.

I believe they will be using small tubs of SAXA to salt the fields soon.
Actually vise versa. Declaring Wiltshire as a Russian land means that non-hostile aborigens are under protection of the Russian law. And hostile aborigens (for example, those who kidnapped and may be, murdered Russian citizens) will be eliminated.

Grey Fox

*Russian Troll*
Let's ask ourselves - were Russian GRU agents able to stage the poisoning of the Skripals and drop the perfume bottle into the charity box? Yes, they could do it.
What did they need? Only small amount of Novichock that WAS PRODUCED in Russian chemical labs. That's all.
There were only few little problems:
1) preparations for the president elections;
2) preparations for the worlds cup.
3) usage of Russian passports by elimination team;
4) usage of old and well known poison in the sub-lethal concentrations.

I can imagine few conspirancy explanations, but they are hardly more realistic than the version of the Martian invasion.

It can not be excluded but the GRU agents (real GRU agents) are professionals and in this case mr.Skripal would be dead.
Odd this habit of using non-professionals: Andrey Lugovoy is wanted for questioning for his alleged murder of Alexander Litvinenko, which was bungled to the extent that its execution (that’s a murdery pun) gave scientists enough time to identify the Polonium... but then he’s a deputy of the Russian parliament :)

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the Ru will have their own version the D Notice system too.

I doubt they're as liberal with them as subsequent ukgovs though..... 1.5k ‘D-Notices’ issued to UK media outlets in just 5 years

Novichok creator injured in mystery car crash in Moscow

Who were you carrying-on about earlier who's been contaminated and survived?
Is this the guy?

One of its creators, Vladimir Uglev, has told us what happened after he got a tiny amount of this agent on his hand:

“‘I rinsed my hands with sulfuric acid and then put them under tap water,’ he said, adding it was the only way to survive.

Another researcher Andrei Zheleznyakov was exposed in 1987 in a lab accident to a Novichok-series nerve agent, and he died of multiple illnesses five years later.
The only way to survive?
Sulfuric acid followed by copious amounts of running water?

Has there been any confirmation that after the Skripals, DSB, CR/DS allegedly came into contact the NA, then immediately washed their hands with sulfuric acid and water?

I haven’t come across this particular detail anywhere yet in relation to the Salisbury case, but if anybody has, do put up a link.

Before any of the belieber-group says that the substance that the Skripals got on their skin might have been less potent than the substance Mr Uglev got on his hand (as per some reports to explain the lack of a quick death Sergei Skripal escaped death 'after sudden shower reduced Novichok potency' ) the OPCW report of 4th May stated that traces of the substance, allegedly on the door handle, weeks after the incident, were of “high purity”.

So they got the same substance on their hands as Mr Uglev, yet whilst for him it meant:

Sulfuric Acid + Water or Face Instant Death

For Mr Skripal and his daughter it meant an 8hr jolly before collapsing simultaneously.

Feeding the Ducks + Drinks + Meal>36hrs till correct treatment

For Charlie is meant a quick rinse under the tap then a barbie and cans before being casevac'd 8hrs later and not being correctly treated for >4 days.

BBQ+ Cans+>4 days till correct treatment.

Surprisingly Mr Uglev is no friend of the current Russian Government, but in case anyone is not satisfied with his testimony, note that it was essentially backed up recently by Alistair Hay, Professor of Environmental Toxicology at the University of Leeds, who said this in relation to the more recent Amesbury case:

“A few millilitres would be sufficient to probably kill a good number of people and you could store that in a small ampoule, or it might be in a small container like for nail varnish.”

Prof. Hay is the 'weight of a snowflake will kill you within minutes,' bloke in case you were wondering.
U.K. police race to find source of deadly Novichok nerve agent that poisoned two in Amesbury

View attachment 378503
Yep.
Absolutely absurd is the expression that fits the scenario.
Tadaaaaaaaah.

Dodging of another question again noted. This is too easy.

Another example of your inability to answer straightforward questions since you know the answer you give won’t serve your purpose and will expose you as being wrong.

*Russian Troll*
Tadaaaaaaaah.

Dodging of another question again noted. This is too easy.

Another example of your inability to answer straightforward questions since you know the answer you give won’t serve your purpose and will expose you as being wrong.
You were harping on about Andrei Zheleznyakov as if his survival proved ukgov's case.
You've done the same multiple times over some weeks.

Now you're saying I'm avoiding the question as i decided to query your point.

One of its creators, Vladimir Uglev, has told us what happened after he got a tiny amount of this agent on his hands:

The only way to survive those 5yrs?
Sulfuric acid followed by copious amounts of running water as soon as possible after the event.

Uglev and Mirzayanov say whatever is asked of them by their western sponsors and nobody can really believe anything they say anymore.
They have changed their story 180' multiple times over the last year and it's obvious they're nothing more than western-bloc stooges.
The west has the biggest slush-fund.
The west is best.

Has there been any confirmation that after the Skripals, DSB, and CR allegedly came into contact the NA, they all immediately washed their hands with lots of sulfuric acid and copious amounts of water?

Doubtful you'll answer this but accuse me of not doing something else.

It's the way the losing-side seem to roll.

Sulphuric acid would be used, I assume, to add to the hydrolytic effects of water decontamination. It would be used in low concentration around 1 or 2 mol/dm cubed to avoid the hand becoming burned. As available agent at the time to speed up THE NORMAL WATER DECONTAMINATION PROTOCOL.

Issues of purity and ammonia smell have been addressed in previous threads.

Again, repetition of same arguments by 184461 from pre prepped cut and paste.

Would @184461 mind answering the question about why the uk is less free and liberal than Ru?

*Russian Troll*
Issues of purity and ammonia smell have been addressed in previous threads.
As noted before just because arrse talks about something does not actually mean that it has been checked/verified and confirmed by actual authoritative sources.
A bunch of monkeys who aren't even in the slightest bit suspicious as to ukgov's meandering, anomaly-ridden fairy tale is hardly impartial so needs to be ignored and kicked to the sideline.
We're never going to get anywhere near the root of this by listening to the 99% on here or gov/int/plod/media.

What we actually should be going off is forensic-proof and absolute fact not rumour and faux-science.

Actual authoritative sources are staying very low profile so they don't need to back-padal at a later date.
HDBG doesn't care, obviously.
His forthcoming knighthood is a good enough reason for his ego to keep telling porky after porky even though it's obviously self-contradictory to what we're been told to believe.

Why?

'Cos nobody died and everyone recovered in a very short time period, that's why.

You were harping on about Andrei Zheleznyakov as if his survival proved ukgov's case.
You've done the same multiple times over some weeks.

Now you're saying I'm avoiding the question as i decided to query your point.

One of its creators, Vladimir Uglev, has told us what happened after he got a tiny amount of this agent on his hands:

The only way to survive those 5yrs?
Sulfuric acid followed by copious amounts of running water as soon as possible after the event.

Uglev and Mirzayanov say whatever is asked of them by their western sponsors and nobody can really believe anything they say anymore.
They have changed their story 180' multiple times over the last year and it's obvious they're nothing more than western-bloc stooges.
The west has the biggest slush-fund.
The west is best.

Has there been any confirmation that after the Skripals, DSB, and CR allegedly came into contact the NA, they all immediately washed their hands with lots of sulfuric acid and copious amounts of water?

Doubtful you'll answer this but accuse me of not doing something else.

It's the way the losing-side seem to roll.
Tadaaaah

You've done it again. Another torrent of guff without really dealing with the issue in the question.

By the way, as I recall, and with due respect...……... (er no, I don't think I mean that) I've not harped on about Andrei Zheleznyakov. You've mistaken me for another poster.

Anyway, where's this evidence you are meant to be providing?

Grey Fox

*Russian Troll*
Which you wouldn't need if you didn't take over other countries.
Life is expansion. And yes, independent England was a threat to Russia, Underseptic England is a threat to Russia. The threat have to be eliminated. May be, Russian England will be loyal enough to save best examples of the English culture.

Kerching. I'll send my invoice for advice to idiots direct to you.

How's best, email or snail mail?
AlexOb1975 at yahoo.com

*Russian Troll*
That’s topical, how long have you been sat on that one?
Since last summer?
What did Charlie say about no odour?
All the more reason to apply it as a perfume eh?
You are actually mentally-processing what you're typing aren't you?

1) Find a package of something somewhere.
2) It says perfume on the package but it doesn't smell at all and feels very oily to the touch?
3) Afterwards the best possible course of action is to let your bird spray it on as a scent and see what occurs.

This official story-lark depends on people suspending rational-thought and reality and not questioning the absolute stupidity of the whole official fairy-tale.

By the way, as I recall, and with due respect...……... (er no, I don't think I mean that) I've not harped on about Andrei Zheleznyakov. You've mistaken me for another poster.
Yeah, sorry, you are correct.
I was referring to this mug and his irrefutable evidence that you can easily survive a WMD if you wash your hands after contamination.
He seemed to have forgotten the sulfuric acid bit, though.
Doesn't seem like @184461 has heard of Andrei Zheleznyakov either.

As noted before just because arrse talks about something does not actually mean that it has been checked/verified and confirmed by actual authoritative sources.
One of the points of this website is to gain access to information that one would have to dig about a bit to gain normally. So, if I wanted to access items of military history or find out about immediate post war policing in Kenya, I would come here rather than spend hours googling or in the library. I would have a reasonable expectation of gaining verifiable information on which to work further. This is what you should do rather than just jumping to conclusions.

I have given you information concerning what is called acid hydrolysis. You should maybe now look at why this individual grabbed a bottle of Sulphuric Acid rather than just dismissing the information out of hand. Partly, I expect because it further supports @Slime comments about water decontamination. Personally, I would have used hydrochloric acid. I won't go into why because you have no interest. The man in question did not have the luxury of making the choice , I would think.

Again, for interested readers, issues around ammonia smell have been addressed. as has the purity/concentration issue which you do not appear to understand. In addition, it appears that Mr. Rowley may have noticed no smell.

In short, there is a difference between being an enquiring mind and having a mind that is closed to fact. The latter is you.

By the way. The issue of hydrolysis of organophosphates is schoolboy chemistry. It does not need "an authority" to comment on it. A good "A" level student in Biology or Chemistry could comprehensively debunk your agitprop.

@184461

Any thoughts yet on how Ru is more free and liberal than UK.

Just read your comments to another poster about Sulphuric acid. Again.

I have commented on it. Refute my argument.

Or keep repeating it because you have neither the ability or honesty to refute my comments You serve your masters badly. I would expect a better argument from your "friend", KGB.

*Russian Troll*
You have noticed that relevant and current official sources of int have become very, very thin on the ground for a very long time now?

Nobody from any non-govt related background wants to put their name on this car-crash anymore.

That tells me a lot.
What does it tell you?

WMD.
Nobody died.
Everybody recovered in a short period of time.

That's only the start of a very long list of BS that leads all the way to Downing St.

Latest Threads