News story: Novichok nerve agent use in Salisbury: UK government response

I understand you.
Let's ask ourselves - were Ukrainian activists able to stage the poisoning of the Skripals and to drop the perfume bottle into the charity box? Yes, they could do it.
What did they need? Only small amount of Novichok that could be produced in Ukrainian chemical labs. That's all.
You apparently underestimate the importance of Russian flag exposition. Those who did (paid for) it likely are connected to the real poisoners.
Let's ask ourselves - were Russian GRU agents able to stage the poisoning of the Skripals and drop the perfume bottle into the charity box? Yes, they could do it.
What did they need? Only small amount of Novichock that WAS PRODUCED in Russian chemical labs. That's all.

Last edited:
Let's ask ourselves - we're Russian GRU agents able to stage the poisoning of the Skripals and drop the perfume bottle into the charity box? Yes, they could do it.
What did they need? Only small amount of Novichock that WAS PRODUCED in Russian chemical labs. That's all.
To further quote this suggestion, KGB's own theory shows that it would be easier for Russia to have done this as they had already made Novichock.

Oops, best own goal of the day from KGB

And the theories become more outlandish and silly as the worms wriggle on the hook to get their next pay cheque.
I kind of hope this saga continues a lot longer. If we consider just how many countries the trolls have now said could be behind the attack the list is quite long.
If the case drags out long enough the trolls will run out of 'anyone but Russia' countries and only Russia will be left :)

Grey Fox

*Russian Troll*
We don't really care less about the Russian flag, it's only you pretending it's important, whereas as I and other posters who live in or near Salisbury arent bothered at all.
Sure, Russians think that the Russiann flag is very important thing. Raising flag is declaring that not only Londongrad, but also Wiltshire is a Russian land now.

So it was in Russia since ancient times.
The higher the pressure, the stronger the concrete.
And if the danger threatens to the state,
Becomes the Motherland as a monolith.
In the crucible of victory today as old,
Again homeland is tempered steel.
Chorus:
Russia, Russia-in this word fire and force.
In this word victory the flames.
Raise the Russian flag.
Raise the Russian flag.
Let time carry us in a turbulent flow,
For us Russia, for us people.
Traditions are sacred and thousands of years
The chronicle of our victories will continue.
And if the enemy flies crow,
My Fatherland will meet them again.
Chorus:
Raise the Russian flag.
Raise the Russian flag.
Forward Russia! Forward Russia!
In this word the source of strength
We are repeating-Forward Russia!
Raise the Russian flag.
Raise the Russian banner!

Of course, I'm far from the idea that the UK is a police state. At best random police patrolS could be on the SPOT, BUT that looks UNLIKELY.
However, random people could HAVE seeN the process of the flag installation. They could HAVE callED the police. In Moscow it takes just 2-3 minutes and THE police ARRIVE. Once my wife woke in the middle of the night and saw through THE window that a pair of suspicious blokes TRIED to open a CAR DOOR. SHE* called police and the policemen caught the criminals. They appeared to be drug addicts.
As for flag 'installers' then IT'S likely they were hired people who were paid and assured that it WAS absolutely safe to do it.
But who organised the performance? Who knows.

*unless your wife is a man!
A few corrections for a start.
Perhaps it would be better if you stopped trying to correct other posters English, and work on your own low standard of English.

Sure, Russians think that the Russiann flag is very important thing. Raising flag is declaring that not only Londongrad, but also Wiltshire is a Russian land now.

So it was in Russia since ancient times.
The higher the pressure, the stronger the concrete.
And if the danger threatens to the state,
Becomes the Motherland as a monolith.
In the crucible of victory today as old,
Again homeland is tempered steel.
Chorus:
Raise the Russian flag.
Raise the Russian flag.
Let time carry us in a turbulent flow,
For us Russia, for us people.
Traditions are sacred and thousands of years
The chronicle of our victories will continue.
And if the enemy flies crow,
My Fatherland will meet them again.
Chorus:
Raise the Russian flag.
Raise the Russian flag.
In this word the source of strength
We are repeating-Forward Russia!
Raise the Russian flag.
Raise the Russian banner!
Did they capture a decadent sign as well?

Attachments

As I live in the area I didn't need to go by news reports :)
What might be obvious to you might not be obvious to a viewer in Russia, which is several ARRSE posters added the correct wording to a particular sign that was 'misread' in the video footage shown on Russian TV.

I'll also add that talking with or arguing with trolls is an excellent way to pick up the latest info, and that far more is learned and shared between the posters in this thread than is ever posted 'openly' in the forum :)
Bully for you, all I learn from trolls is what a cloud of cockends they are :)

Or perhaps it was the GRU agents who have been spotted and tracked down
It can not be excluded but the GRU agents (real GRU agents) are professionals and in this case mr.Skripal would be dead.
There is another possibility.
Sergei Skripal - Wikipedia
Skripal also worked with the Spanish secret service Centro Nacional de Inteligencia, informing the agency about the Russian organized crime in the Spanish region of Costa del Sol. All the trips were organized and approved by the British foreign intelligence service, MI6.
Russian mafia in Spain was quite able to stage the poisoning and to lure the pair of Russians to visit Salisbury as a cover.

It can not be excluded but the GRU agents (real GRU agents) are professionals and in this case mr.Skripal would be dead.

Russian mafia in Spain was quite able to stage the poisoning and to lure the pair of Russians to visit Salisbury as a cover.
Feel free to expand on this theory, it's been quite a few minutes since you were trying to blame Ukraine!!

Why would GRU agents leave the GRU building they worked at in Moscow, travel to England with Russian made Novichock in a fake perfume bottle also manufactured in Russia.
Try to murder a man that your own President called a traitor and said would die, then return to Moscow and be protected by the Russian state because someone in Spain wanted them to.

Are Spain in charge of Putin and Russia now?

@KGB_resident

How much does it cost to use a VPN for your internet use in Russia?

Oops, I forgot to ask, how does a retired engineer living in Russia know what the Russian Mafia in Spain are capable of?
You will be very aware that's Mafias tend to be very secretive about what they do.

If you can't think of a credible reason for knowing about a secretive group in a country outside of Russia then dont bother replying, your lack of reply can then be taken as you having just made your story up.

Could be a quasi cargo cult from Papua New Guinea who came over for a spot of cannibalism and mistakenly picked up some Novichok from a Russian frog instead of curare. About as likely as the other guff you are spouting, oh desperate one.

Is that like when a dog pisses on a bush to mark out its territory?
And to think he took the time to post that reply............. after the event and now that the flag is probably in a bin ;)
Russia (or according to KGB_Resident Britain, France, Spain, America, Ukraine, the CIA, MI5, MI6, Mossad, Chavs, Criminals or the Russian Mafia) didn't get to keep Wiltshire for long did they

Russia (or according to KGB_Resident Britain, France, Spain, America, Ukraine, the CIA, MI5, MI6, Mossad, Chavs, Criminals or the Russian Mafia) didn't get to keep Wiltshire for long did they
But Grey Fox thinks that having ceremonially pissed on it by mounting a flag, they have conquered and subjugated it to the shame of the men and the lamentations of their women.

I believe they will be using small tubs of SAXA to salt the fields soon.

But Grey Fox thinks that having ceremonially pissed on it by mounting a flag, they have conquered and subjugated it to the shame of the men and the lamentations of their women.

I believe they will be using small tubs of SAXA to salt the fields soon.
I'm waiting for KGB to say the flag was a 'false flag', oh hang on, he already has :)

For everyone except the trolls.
If you haven't read the Wikipedia page KGB has linked to its worth having a read.

Funnily enough, it not only points to Russia's guilt in this saga, but completely debunks some of the stuff @184461 had been trying to peddle in the last 48 hours.
It's a shame 118 can't be arsed to even pretend his theories are credible.

Latest Threads