News story: Novichok nerve agent use in Salisbury: UK government response

*Russian Troll*
You have been pinged by the way.
Drat, I was really trying to keep a low-profile by not coming on here and dismantling the official fairy-tale, too.
I wonder how I got noticed?
Will this also definitely cost me my DV ( that I haven't needed in 19yrs)?
How am I ever going to cope?

Sorry but you are entirely missing what I posted.
The trolls said NO ONE could just walk in, they didn't mention a tv crew.
But what DID happen was that a tv crew did just walk in, and a Russian tv crew speaking Russian as they filmed.
When did anyone say anything of the sort?

I know there's some stuff somewhere about it.

Russian TV thrown out of Salisbury hospital after trying to undermine spy assassination attempt claims
Russian TV crew ‘harassed’ nurses after storming Salisbury spy wards
Russian TV reporter sneaks into Sergei Skripal's hospital in Salisbury
Nerve agent attack: Russian TV crew kicked out of Salisbury hospital after 'appalling' stunt

What was your actual original point?

The trolls said NO ONE could just walk in....

Did you forget to do your homework AKA a basic 5 sec internet search again?
This is becoming a habit for you.

silly boy.
Try harder.

*Russian Troll*
I'm off to bed now, what are the chances that @184461 will have been honest enough to admit he was wrong when he said water won't decontamate NA?
Let's play a little game of 'presence of the abnormal'.
Bear in-mind that if we are to believe the hype we are talking about a 5-8X more potent substance than VX
5-8 times more toxic than that stuff?

Yet only a 20% mortality rate (if we are to believe what we are being told to believe)?

How is that possible or plausible?

Skripals were poisoned by high-purity novichok, watchdog confirms

The only way to believe the fairy-tale is to really want to believe in fairy-tales.

Grey Fox

*Russian Troll*
This Russian flag incident must seem odd to the trolls as they can't get their heads around the fact that Britain is a liberal and free country, and not sewn with secret service or intelligence agents like they are used to in Russia.
There are two different statements. I agree with latter - the United Kingdom really have nothing that looks like secret services or intelligent people in the normal countries - services that gather information or protect citizens of the state.
But first - that the UK is free and liberal is obviously wrong. Britain is not free, because it is double penetrated by Brussel and Washington, and it is not liberal, because liberal society don't put on ROPs just for repost from "Der Spiegel". And yes, Brits are not free and liberal because they are narrow-minded and anti-intellectual. Blindness is a limitation of the freedom, but stupidity and ignorancy - much more serious one. Brits are mushrooms, they live in the darkness and eat shit, and mushrooms can't be free.

*Russian Troll*
Last edited:
There are two different statements. I agree with latter - the United Kingdom really have nothing that looks like secret services or intelligent people in the normal countries - services that gather information or protect citizens of the state.
As opposed to ‘slush averse goons’ and Igor dying?
But first - that the UK is free and liberal is obviously wrong. Britain is not free, because it is double penetrated by Brussel and Washington, and it is not liberal, because liberal society don't put on ROPs just for repost from "Der Spiegel".
You’re whining about being put on RoPs? For more than being your usual ‘westies must die’ drivel?
And yes, Brits are not free and liberal because they are narrow-minded and anti-intellectual. Blindness is a limitation of the freedom, but stupidity and ignorancy - much more serious one. Brits are mushrooms, they live in the darkness and eat shit, and mushrooms can't be free.
Classic. From the poster that thinks the FSB should have access to his information

Grey Fox

*Russian Troll*
As opposed to ‘slush averse goons’ and Igor dying?
At least I can't imagine British flag, raised over Shihany.

You’re whining about being put on RoPs? For more than being your usual ‘westies must die’ drivel?
I'm not 'whining'. In fact, it is a good thing. Less your ability to understand the different points of view - less your influence in the world. Less your influence in the world - more Russian influence.

Classic. From the poster that thinks the FSB should have access to his information
Lawful citizens have nothing to hide.

Well it’s common-sense and entirely obvious that the bit of the hospital where the Skripals were being treated WAS closed.
It is equally obvious- and you could see it in the background of news reports- that other bits of the hospital continued to function as normal- albeit with the press corps camped on the doorstep.

Arguing the existence of the bleeding obvious with the Russian fanboy bellends is pointless.
As I live in the area I didn't need to go by news reports :)
What might be obvious to you might not be obvious to a viewer in Russia, which is several ARRSE posters added the correct wording to a particular sign that was 'misread' in the video footage shown on Russian TV.

I'll also add that talking with or arguing with trolls is an excellent way to pick up the latest info, and that far more is learned and shared between the posters in this thread than is ever posted 'openly' in the forum :)

Probably a good thing they weren't caught.
I suspect that 'they' were absolutely sure that 'they' would not be caught probably because all who were able to catch 'them' were sent elsewhere.

Last edited:
At least I can't imagine British flag, raised over Shihany.
Not least because no one has ever heard of it
I'm not 'whining'. In fact, it is a good thing.
Why mention it then?
Less your ability to understand the different points of view - less your influence in the world. Less your influence in the world - more Russian influence.
Dream on Shagrat
Lawful citizens have nothing to hide.
Yet you say you have more freedom

I suspect that 'they' were absolutely sure that 'they' would not be caught probably because all who were able to caught 'them' were sent elsewhere.
Catch

I suspect that 'they' were absolutely sure that 'they' would not be caught probably because all who were able to caught 'them' were sent elsewhere.
Interesting. So you have 100% changed your view on where the 'catchers' were at the time of the incident.

You will of course recall that you personally said the exact opposite in an earlier thread. There is no need for me to post a quote as it was you who said the opposite so you WILL know what you said :)

The obvious question to ask you is whether you now think your earlier assertion was completely incorrect?
Both versions can't be right?

He will be grateful for that :)
He was correcting use of English the other night, so has perhaps decided that the level of English langauge used on this site needs to improve.

*Russian Troll*
He was correcting use of English the other night, so has perhaps decided that the level of English langauge used on this site needs to improve.
Are you purposefully being ironic or does it just happen haphazardly and randomly where you're concerned?

How did you get on with the vids and the copious amounts of soap and water ,prolonged eye-rinsing , mandatory changing of clothing and evacuating contamination sites ASAP etc?

Not least because no one has ever heard of it

Why mention it then?

Dream on Shagrat

Yet you say you have more freedom
I find it odd that @Grey Fox mentioned that town, while he could be excused for mentioning it on the basis he is incredibly stupid so only posted it as it was reported by some to be source of the Novichock used in the Salisbury attack. But as it's been a closed town for most of its existence it's also been a perfect and glaring example of the oppression and limitations placed on the Russian publicly by the Russian government as compared to the freedom of movement in the UK.

The example only adds to the picture that he is so used to the lack of freedom within Russia that this allowed him to really believe there was a ten mile exclusion zone around Porton Down.

I pity him.

Who do you think is at the cathedral to catch flag fliers, that had been sent elsewhere meaning they could not catch flag fliers?

Bearing in mind that the UK is not a police state

Sad but true words.
Outline how UK is not free and liberal. I am genuinely interested.

Are welcomed on this site, well spotted.
Snigger.

Many of them on this site.
Was it that easy to spot 'em?
That's a bit oppressive. It is because many people don't agree with you. You have therefore decided they are either government stooges or idiots or sheeple.

Do you know how the orders structure works in the police? I do accept that a copper on duty who may have seen it would most avoid the issue. Climbing tall things for a marginal issue akin to trespass is not worth the coppers life or that of the "offenders." You and the Grey one seem to think it matters.

*Russian Troll*
there is no cctv showing that
Funnily enough there's zero surveillance footage of the Skripals in Salisbury that day.
There's also zero footage of the detailed route around town that B/P took.

What's the gov/int/plod/media saying again?
Nothing to hide, nothing to fear?
It seem's it's not a reciprocal cliché .

As they did not collapse in unison on the bench
How would you know as all the relevant evidence would be on that CCTV hard drive that you admit to having no interest in seeing?
Investigators are studying high-quality CCTV footage of Sergei Skripal, says council leader

(by the way it’s also not a park bench)
Basically it's a bench in a park. Ergo a park bench.
You can just call it a bench if you really want though.

1550466823307.png

Funnily enough there's zero surveillance footage of the Skripals in Salisbury that day.
There's also zero footage of the detailed route around town that B/P took.

What's the gov/int/plod/media saying again?
Nothing to hide, nothing to fear?
It seem's it's not a reciprocal cliché .

How would you know as all the relevant evidence would be on that CCTV hard drive that you admit to having no interest in seeing?
Investigators are studying high-quality CCTV footage of Sergei Skripal, says council leader

Basically it's a bench in a park. Ergo a park bench.
You can just call it a bench if you really want though.

View attachment 378364
Well it's been more than a few days for you to answer.

The state of play so far is you believe it was the UK Govt that poisoned the Skripals and planned the this whole affair.

You were asked for evidence to substantiate your claim and you haven't produced it.

But, and this is no surprise to most here, that's because you don't have any.

Isn't that so?