News story: Novichok nerve agent use in Salisbury: UK government response

@Grey Fox

Did you see the article that @KGB_resident posted that described Russia being bad as it had INVADED UKRAINE.

Even other Russian posters are admitting it was Russia who invaded Ukraine, no point pretending Russia didn't.

Unless you are planning on telling @KGB_resident he's an idiot or wrong!

Are you banned in Google? There are tons of this, starting from this:
View attachment 377976
And finishing with this:
As usual, more @YarS lies. That is not “....United Kingdom already sent their agents and soldiers to kill Russian civilians in Chechnya and Donbass. ”

There is however, evidence of regular Russian soldiers in E Ukraine along with signature equipment and of course self confessed Russian rapists in Chechnya.

Are you banned in Google? There are tons of this, starting from this:
View attachment 377976
And finishing with this:

By the way, maybe Russia should deal with its own neo nazis:

Russian neo-Nazi who tortured Ukrainian prisoners shows off his holiday in Belarus

Russian neo-Nazis in the ranks of Wagner PMC

Russian neo-Nazi who fought against Ukraine in Donbas now seen in Syria – media

https://themoscowtimes.com/atrticles/neo-nazis-and-illegal-fights-german-and-russian-59718

And it seems neo nazis just love to have a scrap, even so far as shooting at each other.

From Britain to Ukraine, the far right is thriving on shared emotion | Natalia Antonova

You’re such a dumb shmuk. Have you never heard of google. You could have found this for yourself.

Grey Fox

*Russian Troll*
@Grey Fox

Did you see the article that @KGB_resident posted that described Russia being bad as it had INVADED UKRAINE.

Even other Russian posters are admitting it was Russia who invaded Ukraine, no point pretending Russia didn't.

Unless you are planning on telling @KGB_resident he's an idiot or wrong!
Ukraine is the Russian borderland, invaded by Westies in every-century "Drang nach Osten". Western invasion is an obviouse fact, as their usage for their goals their own regular forces, local Neo-Nazi militants and ordinary collaborants. And, in this crusade, most acive in the genocide of Russian civilians are not Poles, not Germans, not Frenches. This time the most active enemy is the UK. So, don't tell me, that it is immoral, or 'overreacted' to kill few thousands (or few millions) of those "swines from the diabolic herd" (AKA the UK civilians).

Last edited:

Grey Fox

*Russian Troll*
There is a big difference. Russian 'nationalists' are protecting Russians, European Nazi are murdering Russians.

There is a big difference. Russian 'nationalists' are protecting Russians, European Nazi are murdering Russians.
You are sooooo weak, and dumb to boot with your answer.

It’s a pathetic attempt at excusing Russian nazis.

We all know Russian nazis are still nazis wherever they are. And you’re one of them.

Ukraine is the Russian borderland,
Whether they want to be or not. As usual .....
...invaded by Westies in every-century "Drang nach Osten".
Okay for Russia to invade and occupy then ...
Western invasion is an obviouse fact, as their usage for their goals their own regular forces, local Neo-Nazi militants and ordinary collaborants.
No proof as usual. More blustering rhetoric.
And, in this crusade, most acive in the genocide of Russian civilians are not Poles, not Germans, not Frenches. This time the most active enemy is the UK. So, don't tell me, that it is immoral, or 'overreacted' to kill few thousands (or few millions) of those "swines from the diabolic herd" (AKA the UK civilians).
I look forward to those pro Russia posters condemning such a statement. I won’t hold my breath though ......

Ukraine is the Russian borderland, invaded by Westies in every-century "Drang nach Osten". Western invasion is an obviouse fact, as their usage for their goals their own regular forces, local Neo-Nazi militants and ordinary collaborants. And, in this crusade, most acive in the genocide of Russian civilians are not Poles, not Germans, not Frenches. This time the most active enemy is the UK. So, don't tell me, that it is immoral, or 'overreacted' to kill few thousands (or few millions) of those "swines from the diabolic herd" (AKA the UK civilians).
By the way, the Russian borderland is on your side of the border, within Russia.

Otherwise the borderland wouldn’t Russian, would it? You idiot.

Ukraine is not Russia’s borderland, just making that plain for the hard of thinking and Russia nazis such as yourself.

Grey Fox

*Russian Troll*
By the way, the Russian borderland is on your side of the border, within Russia.
Russia (in a wide meaning of the word) is a "Land of Russians", so, in some meaning Londongrad is Russia, too.
Otherwise the borderland wouldn’t Russian, would it? You idiot.
Ha! Russia is where Russians live.
Ukraine is not Russia’s borderland, just making that plain for the hard of thinking and Russia nazis such as yourself.
The word 'Ukraine' means Borderland. And it is a Russian borderland.

And Crymea and Donbass are Ukraine, whether they want to be it or not, aren't they? You are so predictable and hypocritical.
I’ve said free and fair internationally monitored elections. Not a ‘referendum’ at the end of an AK liar.
Sure. Same rules for both sides.
So why whine if ‘westies’ have invaded in the past?
Who needs proof in this thread? Not you, obviously.
Pot DE Kettle. It remains ‘highly likely’ until your ‘slush averse goons’ surrender to British justice. That is if they’re still alive and not dead like Igor who replaced Igor and was succeeded by Igor.

Russia (in a wide meaning of the word) is a "Land of Russians", so, in some meaning Londongrad is Russia, too.

Ha! Russia is where Russians live.

The word 'Ukraine' means Borderland. And it is a Russian borderland.
Typical nazi.

Making words mean what a nazi wants them to mean

You are of course wrong, as per usual because you’re an idiot Putin propagandist, as well as being a nazi.

Grey Fox

*Russian Troll*
I’ve said free and fair internationally monitored elections. Not a ‘referendum’ at the end of an AK liar.
There was no referendum on Maidan, and there were no referendum in the most of Eurooean countries, joined by NATO.

So why whine if ‘westies’ have invaded in the past?
He-he-he. It is Brits, who are making hysterical and degenerative TV-show from the ordinary days of the Cold War. Russians just getting fun from it.

Pot DE Kettle. It remains ‘highly likely’ until your ‘slush averse goons’ surrender to British justice. That is if they’re still alive and not dead like Igor who replaced Igor and was succeeded by Igor.
He-he-he. I just want to see how you will wibble when DPR's MGB will caught some of your SAS-militants and, after the short court, they will be executed.

Latest Threads