News story: Novichok nerve agent use in Salisbury: UK government response

CIA version doesn't contradict to known facts.
Neither does the great gorgon Zog randomly spewing the toxic metabolite Novichok in a specific location affecting a Russian ex spy, his daughter and latterly leaving his perfume bottle filled with his essence to be found by an unsuspecting skip diver.

Both stories have no credibility whatsoever but they are both possibilities that don't contradict YOUR version of the known facts. We happen to have a different version of real facts.

You belittle yourself every time you post such blatant disinformation.

Never mind, someone somewhere might believe you.

My last statement is highly unlikely, mind you.

Never mind, someone somewhere might believe you.
One may agree with an opinion but word 'believe' in this context means something else.
I suppose you believe me - believe that I have this opinion while apparently you disagree with the opinion.

One may agree with an opinion but word 'believe' in this context means something else.
I suppose you believe me - believe that I have this opinion while apparently you disagree with the opinion.

Bit of the use of semantic argument there. You asked me to remind you.

Incidentally, the use of the word believe is wholly correct. You have conjured up a scenario with no evidence at all. Therefore your adherence to it is both an opinion and a belief. You attempt to cause others to believe this version which is essentially an act of faith on your part and must be on theirs.

However, I should remember that you are an expert on the English language, terms and use along with everything else.

Poor effort at dissembling.

0.000125 out of 10.

It is only my opinion, my version.
CIA version doesn't contradict to known facts.
So no evidence then.

Using you logic it could have been:

The Chinese so as to embarrass Putin
The new real militant wing of the IRA to start a war between the UK and Russia. The uk then has to pull troops out of available units inluding Northern Ireland. Then in cahoots withe Irish army they invade.

Why not. The scenarios fit the known facts. There could be other versions too.

All you’ve done is fitted your own theory into the gaps between the known facts.

Now for your theory to have credibility you’ll fill those gaps with actual evidence. Which you won’t have.

The:

It doesn't contradict known facts mantra is becoming transparent now. Merely a continuing series of attempts to spread doubt and ambiguity in online forums.

It is pathetic.
Perhaps @KGB_resident was 'tired' when he came up with his theory 'that didn't contradict known facts'.

He didn't include:

Mr Skripal was an ex Russian intelligence officer.
President Putin directly said Mr Skripal was a traitor.
The two named suspects told very obvious lies in their interview that are 100% proven to be lies, as shown in video evidence shown on the worlds mainstream media.
No other leader from any country in the world had described Mr Skripal as a traitor before the incident.
Porton Down analysed the samples and confirmed what the NA was.
The OPCW confirmed Porton Downs findings.
Of every country on Earth only President Putin publicly said that Mr Skripal would suffer.

I can't think why KGB would have omitted those glaringly obvious things, perhaps he is having memory issues again. :)

I can't think why KGB would have omitted those glaringly obvious things, perhaps he is having memory issues again.
Perhaps I should be more understanding. I suppose when you have assumed a persona to cover and replace others who maintain the same persona and you are regularly shown to be a manipulator, a few little mistakes might happen now and again or indeed several times a day really. This must be especially so when the narrative you have to follow for pay changes with such regularity and colleagues are so unprofessional as to fail to set up a database of prior operations.

It's a crying shame.

I think I will read some more of Bellingcat output soon.

So you agree B/P's story makes no sense, and you don't pick holes with it like you do with the UK's narrative.
If the Russians blamed the UK for a NA attack in Russia without offering any credible evidence, facts or proof to support their accusations I'd be making exactly the same noises.
Yet you pick imaginary holes in the generally accepted consensus that it was likely the Russians that did it. A consensus of a narrative and facts that has an inner consistency.
Inner consistency? Where'd you pull that one from?
There are so many holes, inconsistencies, anomalies and contradictory-statements in the official narrative that it would take me a very long time to list them all.
A very,very long time.

The generally accepted consensus is only actually a general consensus on this ex-services site so don't kid yourself that the other 99.9% of civpop haven't twigged that something is rotten in the state of Denmark and the complete absence of proof is a guarantee that it's all as ukgov says it is.

They haven't even bothered to go down the Iraq/Libya routes of duff- official int and dossiers this time round.
It's as though they've been advised that less is more and nothing can be leaked if nothing is there to leak.

Thus all we get is the slow drip................drip........................drip....................drip of information being fed to the country from the compromised uk media that have been exposed as being part of a gov/int/media JV anti-establishment troll farm funded by the taxpayer.

Thus why they've subbed the gig of collating the int to a third party.
Anything gets found out to be a complete 100% lie and fabrication?

Plausible deniability, to a certain extent, as the Institute for Statecraft/ Integrity Initiative has rx'd minimum MSM attention.

It was the subby wot did it.

Remember that the timeline you keep referring to is from early releases when information was being asked of from the public
When they were appealing for witnesses to Skripals' whereabouts and movements but decided against releasing even one frame of the Skripals in town that day?

Then this came out as proof of the fact that they were both in Salisbury at the allotted time.

Dh7S3BfXkAI9biz.jpg

NB the red bag.

1549934640636.png

1549934686233.png

Q: Did we ever hear of any uniformed plod getting very, very ill from the NA contaminating the bench area?
A: Definitely not.

There's a good reason the surveillance footage from that day will never be seen as it will prove that ukgov has been caught lying.....again.
Future court case? Pah, in your dreams.

Let’s consider his latest feeble set of lies that ‘D notices’ are stopping facts coming out.
Yes, let's have a look at how the govt censor orders have prevented a full and honest investigation onto what actually happened:

ukgov used the DSMA system a whole 3 days (7th March) after the event for the first and a whopping 8 days (14th March) after the event for the second.

Pablo Miller's name (considered to be the official reason for the D Notices) was leaked a day after the first (8th March) and yet 11 mths on the D Notices are still running.

7th March D-notice can be viewed HERE refers to “the identities of intelligence agency personnel associated with Sergei Skripal not yet widely available in the public domain.”

The 14th March D-notice can be viewed HERE and specifically focuses on “reactions from the Russian authorities” and the publication of Sensitive Personal Information (such as naming the ex-spook in question) or identify personnel who work in sensitive positions.

The use of the word ‘advisory’ is cleverly inserted to give a false impression that this notice is not state censorship.
It is indeed nothing less than state censorship.

The mainstream media are ‘advised’ not to publish and if they do there will be consequences.
Possibly career-suicide and/or other repercussions.

As Spinwatch says:
However, the DSMA-Notices (as they are now officially called) are one of the miracles of British state censorship. They are a mechanism whereby the British state simply ‘advises’ the mainstream media what not to publish, in ‘notices’ with no legal force. The media then voluntarily comply.”​
So before the D notices were issued where were the investigations of the uk media taking them?

From the same day as the first D Notice issued:
The ex-Kremlin spy apparently poisoned in Britain has links to the man who wrote the explosive Trump-Russia dossier

Poisoned Russian spy Sergei Skripal was close to consultant who was linked to the Trump dossier

Nocookies

Can you imagine where we'd be now if the few news-hounds that still exist were allowed (by their editors) to do proper investigative work on this censored-subject?

It will be interesting to see what Bellingcat might have to say in the next weeks
I think I will read some more of Bellingcat output soon.
Who needs highly trained + very well budgeted int agencies when you can have Bellingcat on hand to point the finger so conveniently at Russia.
As a point of interest Bulgaria didn't expel diplomats over Skripal.

It certainly does, but then you DONT know the facts
There you go again.
Stop flapping your gums and give us the facts, then.

Everybody, no matter which side of the fence, is just dying to hear what you have to say.

Perhaps @KGB_resident was 'tired' when he came up with his theory 'that didn't contradict known facts'.

He didn't include:

Mr Skripal was an ex Russian intelligence officer.
President Putin directly said Mr Skripal was a traitor.
The two named suspects told very obvious lies in their interview that are 100% proven to be lies, as shown in video evidence shown on the worlds mainstream media.
No other leader from any country in the world had described Mr Skripal as a traitor before the incident.
Porton Down analysed the samples and confirmed what the NA was.
The OPCW confirmed Porton Downs findings.
Of every country on Earth only President Putin publicly said that Mr Skripal would suffer.

I can't think why KGB would have omitted those glaringly obvious things, perhaps he is having memory issues again. :)
Correct. Accept those facts you want to be known facts. Ignore the inconvenient other facts.

The generally accepted consensus is only actually a general consensus on this ex-services site so don't kid yourself that the other 99.9% of civpop haven't twigged that something is rotten in the state of Denmark and the complete absence of proof is a guarantee that it's all as ukgov says it is.
99.9%?
No - there are people who reject that the Russians did it, and also people who reject that the Russians didn’t do it
99.9% would be about right for the users of conspiracy web sites

When they were appealing for witnesses to Skripals' whereabouts and movements but decided against releasing even one frame of the Skripals in town that day?
Why does CCTV get released?
Why did photos of them get released?

(And of course you contradict yourself in your next sentence)

Then this came out as proof of the fact that they were both in Salisbury at the allotted time.

NB the red bag.
You do realise that the police put everything in evidence bags? They don’t decide on what is ‘significant’ or insignificant at the scene.

The question I’ve been asking is who removed the Sainsbury bags of rubbish that the media had laid about the area? Did they tidy up after themselves when they went back to their hotels, or did they leave it all for the council and taxpayers to pick up.
The media havent mentioned it at all.

Yes, let's have a look at how the govt censor orders have prevented a full and honest investigation onto what actually happened:

ukgov used the DSMA system a whole 3 days (7th March) after the event for the first and a whopping 8 days (14th March) after the event for the second.
Why do you think those DSMAs came out then?
Anything to do with the media publishing current and former intelligence agents names?

Pablo Miller's name (considered to be the official reason for the D Notices) was leaked a day after the first (8th March) and yet 11 mths on the D Notices are still running.

So before the D notices were issued where were the investigations of the uk media taking them?

Can you imagine where we'd be now if the few news-hounds that still exist were allowed (by their editors) to do proper investigative work on this censored-subject?
Perhaps with lots of versions from the media, quoting opinions of both named and unnamed experts?

If the Russians blamed the UK for a NA attack in Russia without offering any credible evidence, facts or proof to support their accusations I'd be making exactly the same noises
Don’t tell lies. You, along with 90% of the U.K. would be asking their MPs to table a motion for an Inquiry.

If the U.K. was accused of lying about its duties under the CWC, that it had used a banned substance it was developing as an assassination tool, that the Russians got twenty or so countries to kick out our diplomats and two of our ‘slush averse goons’ were caught telling lies on the BBC; there would be questions in the House, petitions etc etc.

But then, that’s the difference between the UK and Russian govt. It also confirms your ‘anybody but Russia’ narrative.

Don’t tell lies. You, along with 90% of the U.K. would be asking their MPs to table a motion for an Inquiry.

If the U.K. was accused of lying about its duties under the CWC, that it had used a banned substance it was developing as an assassination tool, that the Russians got twenty or so countries to kick out our diplomats and two of our ‘slush averse goons’ were caught telling lies on the BBC; there would be questions in the House, petitions etc etc.

But then, that’s the difference between the UK and Russian govt. It also confirms your ‘anybody but Russia’ narrative.
Hardly.

The Overton Window has been shifting at a rapid rate of knots for almost 2 decades and it's still picking up momentum.

The civpop may as well be living in PRC considering the absolute disrespect that's been meted, on an almost continual basis, by our 'elected leaders.'

1549934170948.png
1549934189887.png

1549934306679.png
1549934429689.png

1549934519621.png
etc....etc.....etc

Hardly.

The Overton Window has been shifting at a rapid rate of knots for almost 2 decades and it's still picking up momentum.

The civpop may as well be living in PRC considering the absolute disrespect that's been meted, on an almost continual basis, by our 'elected leaders.'

View attachment 377445 View attachment 377446
View attachment 377448 View attachment 377449

View attachment 377450 etc....etc.....etc
You’re clearly barking. Which part of ‘questions in the house’ do you not understand? Which part of ‘failure to comply with the CWC’ do you not understand? Which part of ‘twenty countries expel our diplomats’ do you not understand?

It is of course the right of the electorate to protest, but I also note the failure of such protests in Russia. Now why would that be?

E2A: the latter two unanimous UNSC Resolutions.

Latest Threads