News story: Novichok nerve agent use in Salisbury: UK government response

And you've just done it again.

Rather than addressing any of the mountain of inconsistencies and anomalies with the official ukgov narrative you've just gone off on yet another deflection trying hard to move the conversation away from the mountain of inconsistencies and anomalies with the official ukgov narrative.

Oh,did you mean this snow.
Y'know the non-snow that wasn't actually happening in the Salisbury area over the weekend of 02-04/03/18?
How did the local rag get it all so wrong?
LIVE: Snow in Salisbury - weather and travel updates, pictures and video
View attachment 377265

Meanwhile while you're busy talking out of your anus there are far more serious things to worry about (undoubtedly related to the supposed NA event almost a year ago) such as who put this complete chicken-hawk teenager in charge of anything?

Defence Secretary Gavin Williamson today reignites his war of words with Russia, warning Britain must stand up to nations which “flout international law”.

Breaking the rules “may lead to us intervene ourselves”, he will say.
Defence Secretary Gavin Williamson threatens 'hard power' against Russia

I don't know who he's referring to when he says 'us' as the UK would last about 5 mins if they ever tried to take on Vlad.

Let alone even considering 'tackling' the PRC as well.
We're ready to strike back against Russia and China | Daily Mail Online

Another day and the world finds another valid reason to laugh at the embarrassing state of the United Kingdom.
How sad.
No snow on March 4th in Salisbury town centre, or the routes the tourists took, and buses were running for Stonehenge. There was snow in outlying villages and main routes were open with ongoing clearing

Why don't you ask me why I gave you an 'old'?
The second you saw that clock, pushing your party-score down, it would have been the first thing on your mind.

i never once said this op was pre-planned.
It's been far too cluster-like since day1.
The Brits were left with a scenario that was out-of-their-hands and they had to quickly run with it.

Compromise. Adapt. Overcome.

Handy to pull off if you can just D Notice the media- twice.
Easier to pull off if you can control the passage of int through propaganda centres like the Integrity Initiative.

Evidence of my assertions that the Russians didn't do this?
We'd be here all weekend and i have better things to be doing.

Alternatively you can go back over the last 11mths of activity at your own leisure.
Still waiting for your theory as to who and why?

Luckily for 118 his assertions rely on the use of time travel!!!

That means he can fantasise about any 'literally incredible' scenarios even though he is perfectly aware that many here know full well he hasn't seen any of the evidence, talked to any of the police or military personnel involved, and has not seen the reasoning behind the CPS descision.

Oh, as for time travel, his assertions involve going back in time to a period when D notices were still used.

To further ridicule himself he also pretends he knows what has been discussed within the Russian state too.

Just imagine wasting talent on the Salisbury incident when he knows the inner machinations of the UK AND Russia and could be unravelling much bigger secrets.............of course, on the other hand he might just be a lying bullshitter who hasn't managed to back up even his most simple assertions in almost a year!

Assertions like there was no video footage of the pair........after many of us had viewed it.
Or.
That the UK need to show their evidence.
Getting anything which would be considered a reasonable answer from conspiraloons is never straightforward which is why debating with them is not worth it in most cases.

118118 does seem have form with this.

Multiple countries have seen sufficient information to eject diplomats (but as we’ve all seen the presentation given then they are most likely going by the balance of probability
Porton Down have seen sufficient evidence to identify the substance
OPCW have seen sufficient evidence to confirm the substance
The CPS have seen sufficient evidence to issue arrest warrants
We won’t see any more until either a court date or failing that it becomes a piece of historic record
just a shame that there's no evidence or witnesses that put B/P at the Skripal cul-de-sac house that bright sunny Sunday afternoon.
Apart from that little hiccup the story was going very well.

Oh and don't forget B/P didn't even get to Salisbury till 3hours after S/Y had left for the day- according to plod's ANPR/CCTV analysis.

1549866844567.png

1549866907447.png

Basu said: “We believe that at around 9.15am on Sunday 4 March, Sergei’s car may have been in the areas of London Road, Churchill Way North and Wilton Road. Then at around 1.30pm it was seen being driven down Devizes Road, towards the town centre.

“We need to establish Sergei and Yulia’s movements during the morning, before they headed to the town centre. Did you see this car, or what you believe was this car, on the day of the incident? We are particularly keen to hear from you if you saw the car before 1.30pm. If you have information, please call the police on 101.”

B/P's official timings as per the official theory-

4 March
8.05am: Suspects repeat journey from Bow to Waterloo station, and onwards to Salisbury.

11.48am: Men caught on CCTV exiting Salisbury railway station.
Timeline of movements by Russian 'spies' charged with attempted assassination of Sergei Skripal

Logically you are completely wrong and taking PD or CPS for a reputable source of guilt isn't that good of an idea considering that would mean the coppers were so inept not to spot the BMW on the same route back to the house using the same ANPR/CCTV that was used to get the original timings.

Lucky the BBC sorted out this discrepancy in their piece of fiction documentary and just said the Skripals were at home the whole time and didn't see a thing....same as the rest of the cul-de-sac on that Sunday PM.

'However, I was surprised that they said the Novichok was placed on the Sunday lunchtime.
I have always thought it was placed on the Saturday afternoon when we were collecting Yulia from Heathrow, or even Saturday night.
These guys are professional assassins.
It would have been far too brazen for them to have walked down a dead-end cul-de-sac in broad daylight on a Sunday lunchtime.
Sergei’s house faces up the cul-de-sac. He had a converted garage that he used as his office — this gives a full view of the street. Almost always, Sergei used to open the door to us before we had chance to knock. Whenever we visited, he’d see us approaching'

Sergei Skripal was tailed on the eve of the Novichok attack... so was there a SECOND spy team? | Daily Mail Online

We know who you think it wasn't.

I want to know who you think it is that poisoned the Skripals.

And also why you aren't picking holes in the suspected GRU agents story.
If it weren't for those useful D Notices....sorry, 2 D Notices that were issued almost immediately after the event we might already have been in the know.

As it stands, HMG is hiding behind them and the free press (or what's left of it after the IfS/II revelations) is doing the job of not investigating what actually went on.

I've said since day1 that B/P's story makes no sense so what more do you want to hear?

Getting anything which would be considered a reasonable answer from conspiraloons is never straightforward which is why debating with them is not worth it in most cases.

118118 does seem have form with this.
He certainly does, but then he has NO interest at all in truth.
His silly questions and answers make that very plain.

We know who you think it wasn't.

I want to know who you think it is that poisoned the Skripals.

And also why you aren't picking holes in the suspected GRU agents story.
Point of order :)
We only know who he ‘says’ it wasn’t :)
I’m sure he is more than aware who did it ;)

If it weren't for those useful D Notices....sorry, 2 D Notices that were issued almost immediately after the event we might already have been in the know.

As it stands, HMG is hiding behind them and the free press (or what's left of it after the IfS/II revelations) is doing the job of not investigating what actually went on.

I've said since day1 that B/P's story makes no sense so what more do you want to hear?
It seems to me you're avoiding stating your theory, should you have one, since its implausibility will be exposed.

So you agree B/P's story makes no sense, and you don't pick holes with it like you do with the UK's narrative.

Yet you pick imaginary holes in the generally accepted consensus that it was likely the Russians that did it. A consensus of a narrative and facts that has an inner consistency.

Ah but, you will say what about all the inconsistencies. Ah but, we say, and which is the most reasonable view, the inconsistencies are a natural result of developing investigation and news items overlain by talking heads and opinion pieces by many who don't have first hand knowledge.

But no matter what those here tell you, you will always be a conspiraloon and will not take the reasoned argument.

So once again, what is your theory as to who did it and why?

and

Why do you not pull apart the Kremlin's narrative on this and B&P's fairy story?

Last edited:
just a shame that there's no evidence or witnesses that put B/P at the Skripal cul-de-sac house that bright sunny Sunday afternoon.
Are there witnesses and evidence to place them in the culdesac?
It hasn’t been published, that can mean we haven’t been shown it or it doesn’t exist
Don’t forget that Grey Fox tried to tell me that everyone in the UK has private CCTV
Just because we have not seen something published it does not mean it does or does not exist

Oh and don't forget B/P didn't even get to Salisbury till 3hours after S/Y had left for the day- according to plod's ANPR/CCTV analysis.
Provided we forget about it being publicised about them having gone home (both in the documentary and published before then)
Remember that the timeline you keep referring to is from early releases when information was being asked of from the public

But you don’t like that version of events with the skripals popping back home, and got very upset when you saw the documentary

[

Logically you are completely wrong and taking PD or CPS for a reputable source of guilt isn't that good of an idea
Innocent until proven guilty
The reputable source of guilt is once evidence is presented in court

considering that would mean the coppers were so inept not to spot the BMW on the same route back to the house using the same ANPR/CCTV that was used to get the original timings.

Lucky the BBC sorted out this discrepancy in their piece of fiction documentary and just said the Skripals were at home the whole time and didn't see a thing....same as the rest of the cul-de-sac on that Sunday PM.

Sergei’s house faces up the cul-de-sac. He had a converted garage that he used as his office — this gives a full view of the street. Almost always, Sergei used to open the door to us before we had chance to knock. Whenever we visited, he’d see us approaching'[/I]
Did Sergei constantly sit in his office waiting for random visitors when he wasn’t expecting anyone, and when his daughter was visiting?
Perhaps he was there and he saw them, perhaps he wasn’t
I don’t know - we’ll have to wait and see

Its not a rare occurrence that people walk up cul de sacs, and of course who is to say whether or not there is private cctv of the two tourists or curtain twitchers that have already told the police what they saw

Its not standard in Salisbury to dial 999 because 2 men walk up a cul de sac, and turn away after going to the door

We are dealing with someone who full well knows the circumstances of what has happened and chooses to pick random holes in the official narrative without any attempt whatsoever to address the chasm of untruths coming out of Ru. In addition an absolute unwillingness to address the Russian cover story leads to the conclusion that @184461 is a Russian intelligence employee or a fool or both.

He cannot accept any reasoned argument and one would get more results by speaking to a tree.

He now gets angry with Slime for pointing out inconsistencies and lies in his narrative.

As for KGB, nothing needs be said. They can speak for themselves and dig deeper the hole they have been excavating now for many years here.

He certainly does, but then he has NO interest at all in truth.
His silly questions and answers make that very plain.
And I have to say that's the way it looks to me too.

He would argue he is, but then it would a 'conspiraloon truth', that is, a version of it but not anything grounded in the real world.

What part of “Do not name current or former intelligence agents” in DSMA notices is stopping any media publication (other than identities)

I see @184461 is still displaying the intellectual credibility of 7 day old dried faeces on a gibbons arse!

Let’s consider his latest feeble set of lies that ‘D notices’ are stopping facts coming out.

First off, we all know that D notices weren’t used at the time of the incident, or after it, but we know he is ‘gibbon faeces’ so can ignore his now constant ELEVEN MONTHS of getting the name wrong!

Back on subject, the ‘D notices’ as he incorrectly calls them are a voluntary agreement with members of the BRITISH press.

Let’s look at what his ‘D notices’ don’t stop:

Foreign members of the press reporting whatever they like.........
So details of the case.

The UK police.
But the police are investigating the case and don’t release evidence......BUT NOTHING TO DO WITH D NOTICES

The CPS
They looked at the evidence and saw enough to secure a conviction based on what they saw......BUT NOTHING TO DO WITH D NOTICES

The British government.
Again, having seen the evidence said that it was probable that Russia did this, and have released various statements.........BUT NOTHING TO DO WITH D NOTICES.

20+ Foriegn heads of state, all agreed that it was probable Russia did this based on the evidence they saw........BUT NOTHING TO DO WITH D NOTICES.

President Putin
Said Mr Skripal was a traitor and would pay a price..... BUT NOTHING TO DO WITH D NOTICES

The pair of suspects, interviewed by the media, told lies about snow in Salisbury..........so interviewed by the media....BUT NOTHING TO DO WITH D NOTICES

The pair of suspects shown on British and WORLDWIDE media in Salisbury and other locations on video....... BUT NOTHING TO DO WITH D NOTICES.

Now that we have discounted D notices as the reason that @184461 doesn’t have the info he wants I suspect he will go back to pretending there is a law that says the UK government has to show its evidence.

But then he displays the intellect of gibbon faeces ;)

It will be interesting to see what Bellingcat might have to say in the next weeks depending on whether Russia really does go full on ‘frightened and censored dictatorship’ with their citizens internet!