News story: Novichok nerve agent use in Salisbury: UK government response

If you're on about me, I think you, @Grey Fox & @184461 are a total waste of oxygen.
Hope that explains my position.
Why don't the three of you go to a website where people might give you the time of day, instead of being laughed at all the time?
Are all Russians gluttons for punishment?
At least you've now stopped blowing KGB little kisses to remind him that you exist.
Well done.

1549735423559.png

I'm absolutely positive that 77X and the Institute for Statecraft/ Integrity initiative (and others that haven't been exposed yet) wouldn't be monitoring all/any pages that cover subjects near and dear to their paymaster.
1] Look for simpler explanations first.

For example and rather than jumping to conclusions, investigate the posting history of those you accuse. Link syntax changes over a period of years with content and interest. Identify personal interactions within any particular domain. Identify supposed subject knowledge with accepted norms and also state policy. And a biggy here, identify the truth in factual terms of what they are saying.

This tends to work better than a catch all accusation. Remember, you are the one who claimed you were hacked when you couldn't post. I cannot regularly. Unlike you, I assume it is my connection, my age, my ISP that is at fault rather than some grand conspiracy.

Consider you may be wrong.

2] Compare and contrast activity on particular accounts before and after the integrity initiative. Has it changed in the manner of 1] below? Draw conclusions This one, by the way is the main indicator. Have a check.

3] Develop a rapport with the people you accuse.

Formulate why they would do what you accuse. Is there a defined need now to counter state agitprop.

4] Assess whether you or your comrades are in danger.

There is lots more but I know you have no interest. When you imply that some people here are members of the integrity initiative, I think you are going along the wrong track.

Of course, you could just be implying that posters here are posting propaganda against the truth because they are bad and employed by a state organisation so what they say can be ignored by truth seekers such your self.

Maybe that is it.

1] Look for simpler explanations first.

For example and rather than jumping to conclusions, investigate the posting history of those you accuse. Link syntax changes over a period of years with content and interest. Identify personal interactions within any particular domain. Identify supposed subject knowledge with accepted norms and also state policy. And a biggy here, identify the truth in factual terms of what they are saying.

This tends to work better than a catch all accusation. Remember, you are the one who claimed you were hacked when you couldn't post. I cannot regularly. Unlike you, I assume it is my connection, my age, my ISP that is at fault rather than some grand conspiracy.

2] Compare and contrast activity on particular accounts before and after the integrity initiative. Has it changed in the manner of 1] below? Draw conclusions This one, by the way is the main indicator. Have a check.

3] Develop a rapport with the people you accuse.

Formulate why they would do what you accuse. Is there a defined need now to counter state agitprop.

4] Assess whether you or your comrades are in danger.

There is lots more but I know you have no interest. When you imply that some people here are members of the integrity initiative, I think you are going along the wrong track.

Of course, you could just be implying that posters here are posting propaganda against the truth because they are bad and employed by a state organisation so what they say can be ignored by truth seekers such your self.

Maybe that is it.
So the widely reported facts (oft through leaked classified material) that 77X, the IfS/II and GCHQ have ongoing ops specifically tasked to manipulating public opinion on popular sites is just duty-rumour and nothing to worry about?

If there was nothing to see or worry about why would the docs be classified?

Couple the above with the 2X D notices and the complete lack of evidence, proof and facts vs any party let alone the Russians or Russian-state and what do we have?

Deception.

ukgov haven't been playing this game straight since day1/ 2018.

I have no proof that one or many of the ukgov propaganda means are on this site but given the huge budgets these projects/ numbers of personnel and it is their raison d'etre we really should assume this site has shiny-arsed REMFs plugging away and arrse is well and truly compromised.

1549794667283.png

But wait, what's this?
Some more risible stories from the IfS/II infiltrated MSM?

Trolls claim Novichok victim Yulia Skripal expecting MI6 agent's baby

Yulia Skripal, that no one has heard from since the scripted interview back in May '18 (8mths ago) has been knocked-up by one of the team?

This should deflect all and any attention away from the fact that Ru has put out a missing pers report for their citizen(s).

"The Russian government has the legitimate right to communicate with its citizens in line with article 36 of the 1963 Vienna Convention on Consular Relations and article 36 of the 1965 bilateral consular convention.
The forced restriction of freedom, to which the Skripals were subjected, raises serious questions from the point of view of the international law, whose norms London keeps ignoring in a demonstrative manner.

If the Skripals are indeed reluctant to communicate with Russian representatives, it is important that we learn about it from them in person, not from statements, which were most likely written as told by special services," the embassy said.

The diplomats added that almost one year after the incident, the Russian embassy, just like the general public in the United Kingdom and Russia, have not been given a clear answer on what had really happened in Salisbury.

The embassy stressed that throughout this period, Russian citizens "remain in isolation in full control of UK special services," and it is of utmost importance for the Russian embassy to learn that their health is good and that they are not under pressure from the UK authorities.

"The Skripals are kept out of the public’s eye, at an unknown location, they are deprived of the right to freely communicate with their relatives, including Sergei Skripal’s mother, with their friends, journalists and official representatives of Russia. They cannot move freely.
By the way, Sergei and Yulia’s relative, Victoria, has recently mentioned this," the Russian embassy said.

London snubs international law by restricting Skripals’ freedom — Russian embassy

Where are Yulia and Segei Skripal and why has no one heard from Sergei since the event (nigh on a year ago) and from Yulia since May'18?

More:
London snubs international law by restricting Skripals’ freedom — Russian embassy

I will still be here tomorrow as I couldn't give a monkeys.

Hmmm, @184461 is ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE of something :)

Like he was absolutely positive that there was no video shown of the two suspects........after many of us had seen it with our own eyes.

Like he was absolutely positive that the UK needs to show its evidence, despite there being no law requiring this, and with him not being able to to point to any law requiring this despite being asked to back up his assertion more than fifty times.

Like he has asserted D notices were issued after the incident, and now almost a year later he is still saying D notices were issued despite D notices not being used now or at the time of the incident or for some time before the incident.

The one thing that us very useful about his posts is that a regular if casual reader of his posts will come to the conclusion that those posters saying 'anyone but Russia' just prove that Russia an its supporters always lie.

This is a huge boost for other countries as Russia originally planned to sew multiple versions of any story so that the public wouldn't know which version was correct. The real result has been that the public see ALL of Russia's stories as lies, so will naturally tend to believe that any country accusing Russia of anything is probably in the right.

It's also if no surprise that not only do @184461, @KGB_resident and @Grey Fox try to tell UK posters things that those UK posters know with first hand knowledge to be wrong, but each of those trolls are also holocaust deniers.

At the be of the day, I supect @184461 is more than aware they post bullshit and lies, are aware that when they try to tell 'us' that we haven't seen the things we have seen with our own eyes, or try to tell us they know the personal details and lifestyles of the two suspects who they niether know or have ever met that they are just making themselves look stupid.

So we are up to story number forty something' from Russia.
'Look on the bright side, if Russia knows what the Skripals aren't allowed to do, that means they know what they are allowed to do!

Ergo, with this new info the trolls won't need to keep asking where the Skripals are or what they are doing.

As above, they won't need to ask, but will still ask as that's the reason they are here, to simply be annoying rather than actually seeking any answers.

Yes. That is your M.O.

As usual , you accept that you have no proof. Apart from the fact that you have completely missed the point of my post.

By the way, I would be little displeased if you weren't being watched.

We know who we are. Your assumptions are just that. Assumptions based on paranoia.

So the widely reported facts (oft through leaked classified material) that 77X, the IfS/II and GCHQ have ongoing ops specifically tasked to manipulating public opinion on popular sites is just duty-rumour and nothing to worry about?

If there was nothing to see or worry about why would the docs be classified?

Couple the above with the 2X D notices and the complete lack of evidence, proof and facts vs any party let alone the Russians or Russian-state and what do we have?

Deception.

ukgov haven't been playing this game straight since day1/ 2018.

I have no proof that one or many of the ukgov propaganda means are on this site but given the huge budgets these projects/ numbers of personnel and it is their raison d'etre we really should assume this site has shiny-arsed REMFs plugging away and arrse is well and truly compromised.

View attachment 377097

But wait, what's this?
Some more risible stories from the IfS/II infiltrated MSM?

Trolls claim Novichok victim Yulia Skripal expecting MI6 agent's baby

Yulia Skripal, that no one has heard from since the scripted interview back in May '18 (8mths ago) has been knocked-up by one of the team?

This should deflect all and any attention away from the fact that Ru has put out a missing pers report for their citizen(s).

"The Russian government has the legitimate right to communicate with its citizens in line with article 36 of the 1963 Vienna Convention on Consular Relations and article 36 of the 1965 bilateral consular convention.
The forced restriction of freedom, to which the Skripals were subjected, raises serious questions from the point of view of the international law, whose norms London keeps ignoring in a demonstrative manner.

If the Skripals are indeed reluctant to communicate with Russian representatives, it is important that we learn about it from them in person, not from statements, which were most likely written as told by special services," the embassy said.

The diplomats added that almost one year after the incident, the Russian embassy, just like the general public in the United Kingdom and Russia, have not been given a clear answer on what had really happened in Salisbury.

The embassy stressed that throughout this period, Russian citizens "remain in isolation in full control of UK special services," and it is of utmost importance for the Russian embassy to learn that their health is good and that they are not under pressure from the UK authorities.

"The Skripals are kept out of the public’s eye, at an unknown location, they are deprived of the right to freely communicate with their relatives, including Sergei Skripal’s mother, with their friends, journalists and official representatives of Russia. They cannot move freely.
By the way, Sergei and Yulia’s relative, Victoria, has recently mentioned this," the Russian embassy said.

Where are Yulia and Segei Skripal and why has no one heard from Sergei since the event (nigh on a year ago) and from Yulia since May'18?

More:

I will still be here tomorrow as I couldn't give a monkeys.
Clip of that man.
Log off.

Hmmm, @184461 is ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE of something :)

Like he was absolutely positive that there was no video shown of the two suspects........after many of us had seen it with our own eyes.

Like he was absolutely positive that the UK needs to show its evidence, despite there being no law requiring this, and with him not being able to to point to any law requiring this despite being asked to back up his assertion more than fifty times.

Like he has asserted D notices were issued after the incident, and now almost a year later he is still saying D notices were issued despite D notices not being used now or at the time of the incident or for some time before the incident.

The one thing that us very useful about his posts is that a regular if casual reader of his posts will come to the conclusion that those posters saying 'anyone but Russia' just prove that Russia an its supporters always lie.

This is a huge boost for other countries as Russia originally planned to sew multiple versions of any story so that the public wouldn't know which version was correct. The real result has been that the public see ALL of Russia's stories as lies, so will naturally tend to believe that any country accusing Russia of anything is probably in the right.

It's also if no surprise that not only do @184461, @KGB_resident and @Grey Fox try to tell UK posters things that those UK posters know with first hand knowledge to be wrong, but each of those trolls are also holocaust deniers.

At the be of the day, I supect @184461 is more than aware they post bullshit and lies, are aware that when they try to tell 'us' that we haven't seen the things we have seen with our own eyes, or try to tell us they know the personal details and lifestyles of the two suspects who they niether know or have ever met that they are just making themselves look stupid.
Feeling desperate?

You didn't address any anomalies (there are many) and instead just shot the messengers..again.

D notices were issued after the incident
You pretend you don't know exactly what I mean...really clever.
Revealed: rebranded D-Notice committee issued two notices over Skripal affair

Like he was absolutely positive that there was no video shown of the two suspects
No moving footage released till 10weeks after the still phots.
That's official.
You have a problem with that fact?
Why?

Relevant to what?
Relevant to the lack of facts, evidence and proof.

This is a huge boost for other countries as Russia originally planned to sew multiple versions of any story so that the public wouldn't know which version was correct.
And you can prove your assertion?
The Russians have always been on the back foot, reacting to ukgov's octopus of theories.

Handy when ukgov control the whole narrative, eh?

What first hand knowledge would you have?
Is there any relevance in the rest of your post?
I can't find it if it's there somewhere.

Nobody has seen any evidence so stop kidding yourself.

Please sort your spelling out, int corps wannabe.

And who you are? I hope not aliens?
As I'd hate you to drop your question, those of us in this thread know where you said you live and what you do for a job etc, and the same applies for me.
It applies to others too, including some who say they live in or near Salisbury (I live about 50 miles/80km from Salisbury and know the area well, so knew first hand the the pair of suspects were lying about snow)

I am wondering if you will be as inquisitive as to where @184461 lives?

You will be aware he often says 'us' when referring to things affecting the British, but sometimes (like he did not many posts ago) says 'Brits' as though he is referring to to people other than himself!

You may be aware that he says he was an infantryman in Canada (not that he was a Canadian infantryman) and you may be aware that he has never even declared which continent of the Earth he lives in!!

I look forward to you asking him who he is and where he is from :)

You obviously won't reply saying this is an anonymous forum and it's up to @184461 if he wants to keep things secret as you have not done this yourself and have asked others where they are from :)

As I'd hate you to drop your question, those of us in this thread know where you said you live and what you do for a job etc, and the same applies for me.
It applies to others too, including some who say they live in or near Salisbury (I live about 50 miles/80km from Salisbury and know the area well, so knew first hand the the pair of suspects were lying about snow)

I am wondering if you will be as inquisitive as to where @184461 lives?

You will be aware he often says 'us' when referring to things affecting the British, but sometimes (like he did not many posts ago) says 'Brits' as though he is referring to to people other than himself!

You may be aware that he says he was an infantryman in Canada (not that he was a Canadian infantryman) and you may be aware that he has never even declared which continent of the Earth he lives in!!

I look forward to you asking him who he is and where he is from :)

You obviously won't reply saying this is an anonymous forum and it's up to @184461 if he wants to keep things secret as you have not done this yourself and have asked others where they are from :)
And you've just done it again.

Rather than addressing any of the mountain of inconsistencies and anomalies with the official ukgov narrative you've just gone off on yet another deflection trying hard to move the conversation away from the mountain of inconsistencies and anomalies with the official ukgov narrative.

Oh,did you mean this snow.
Y'know the non-snow that wasn't actually happening in the Salisbury area over the weekend of 02-04/03/18?
How did the local rag get it all so wrong?
LIVE: Snow in Salisbury - weather and travel updates, pictures and video
1549868793429.png

Meanwhile while you're busy talking out of your anus there are far more serious things to worry about (undoubtedly related to the supposed NA event almost a year ago) such as who put this complete chicken-hawk teenager in charge of anything?

Defence Secretary Gavin Williamson today reignites his war of words with Russia, warning Britain must stand up to nations which “flout international law”.

Breaking the rules “may lead to us intervene ourselves”, he will say.
Defence Secretary Gavin Williamson threatens 'hard power' against Russia

I don't know who he's referring to when he says 'us' as the UK would last about 5 mins if they ever tried to take on Vlad.

Let alone even considering 'tackling' the PRC as well.
We're ready to strike back against Russia and China | Daily Mail Online

Another day and the world finds another valid reason to laugh at the embarrassing state of the United Kingdom.
How sad.

Nobody has seen any evidence so stop kidding yourself.
Multiple countries have seen sufficient information to eject diplomats (but as we’ve all seen the presentation given then they are most likely going by the balance of probability
Porton Down have seen sufficient evidence to identify the substance
OPCW have seen sufficient evidence to confirm the substance
The CPS have seen sufficient evidence to issue arrest warrants
We won’t see any more until either a court date or failing that it becomes a piece of historic record

Latest Threads