News story: Novichok nerve agent use in Salisbury: UK government response

*Russian Troll*
He’s not ‘all knowing’ and makes mistakes. He thought showing them as ‘tourists’ would work. The ridicule showed it didn’t.

Now, how about their death? Do you think it was quick? That they knew what was going to happen? Slow and painful?
Yeah, of course at country -level the Russians are amateur and really inexperienced at all this spook stuff.

Yeah, of course at country -level the Russians are amateur and really inexperienced at all this spook stuff.
They’re not infallible, clearly.

Do you reckon they knew? When Vlad’s other henchmen came for them? Their families know how they died?

*Russian Troll*
He’s not ‘all knowing’ and makes mistakes. He thought showing them as ‘tourists’ would work. The ridicule showed it didn’t.

Now, how about their death? Do you think it was quick? That they knew what was going to happen? Slow and painful?
They’re not infallible, clearly.

Do you reckon they knew? When Vlad’s other henchmen came for them? Their families know how they died?
You must be single, lonely, no kids and have absolutely nothing better to be getting on with.

Let me know when you have something relevant and/or factual to discuss.
UI

Lies? Do you call opinions that you disagree with as 'lies'? It looks as yes.
No. I don't call different opinions lies .However, I recognise semantic manipulation and omission of content as attempts to manipulate opinion in Putin's favour. On each and every occasion your little pinkies dance like a Gremlin across your keyboard, you propagate the Kremlin lie of your crooks and thieves. To protect and promote them. Not the Russian people. There is a subtle difference.

I would have thought you were a diplomat with your grasp of the English language. Assuming I put aside the reality that you are a paid troll, what is it you do? Ex copper like your son, eh?

Why don't you ask me why I gave you an 'old'?
The second you saw that clock, pushing your party-score down, it would have been the first thing on your mind.

i never once said this op was pre-planned.
It's been far too cluster-like since day1.
The Brits were left with a scenario that was out-of-their-hands and they had to quickly run with it.

Compromise. Adapt. Overcome.

Handy to pull off if you can just D Notice the media- twice.
Easier to pull off if you can control the passage of int through propaganda centres like the Integrity Initiative.

Evidence of my assertions that the Russians didn't do this?
We'd be here all weekend and i have better things to be doing.

Alternatively you can go back over the last 11mths of activity at your own leisure.
You gave me an old i guess because others may have mentioned it already or discussed previously. I don’t live on this thread unlike you do as you seem to have a mission, nor can I be arsed to trawl or search posts as to who said what when.

So what are your assertions then?

The Skripals were poisoned. Someone must have planned this.

So what is your theory as to who did it and why.

Humour me.

Slime

LE
You gave me an old i guess because others may have mentioned it already or discussed previously. I don’t live on this thread unlike you do as you seem to have a mission, nor can I be arsed to trawl or search posts as to who said what when.

Humour me.

Luckily for 118 his assertions rely on the use of time travel!!!

That means he can fantasise about any 'literally incredible' scenarios even though he is perfectly aware that many here know full well he hasn't seen any of the evidence, talked to any of the police or military personnel involved, and has not seen the reasoning behind the CPS descision.

Oh, as for time travel, his assertions involve going back in time to a period when D notices were still used.

To further ridicule himself he also pretends he knows what has been discussed within the Russian state too.

Just imagine wasting talent on the Salisbury incident when he knows the inner machinations of the UK AND Russia and could be unravelling much bigger secrets.............of course, on the other hand he might just be a lying bullshitter who hasn't managed to back up even his most simple assertions in almost a year!

Assertions like there was no video footage of the pair........after many of us had viewed it.
Or.
That the UK need to show their evidence.

No. I don't call different opinions lies .
At last we agree at least on one point.
However, I recognise semantic manipulation and omission of content as attempts to manipulate opinion in Putin's favour.
They are interesting considerations. So you mention
- semantic manipulation
- omission of content
that are being used
- to manipulate opinion in Putin's favour.
Semantic manipulations? Well, indeed I could use them. Next time point to it, please.
As for omission of content then my posts frequently are voided any content (as this one).
And I would like to note that any discussion is in fact an attempt to manipulate opinion of your opponent.
So your conclusion is too obvious not to agree with it.
Ex copper like your son, eh?
No, I just a mathematician by education, formely scientist, high school lecturer and now just an engineer in area of industrial automation and electro energetics.

I would like to present my opinion, my point of view.
The provocation was planned by the CIA with assistance of MI5 on later stages.
For the CIA the operation was not technically difficult.

Last edited:

Slime

LE
The provocation was planned by the CIA with assistance if MI5 on later stages.
In that case you will be pushing with everything in your power to get the two Russian suspects to return to the UK.
That way any and all evidence would completely clear them if you were correct, and you would get to learn more about UK and OPCW proof and evidence.

Do you assert that the CIA and MI5 also did this to please President Putin who had publicly stated that Mr Skripal would pay a price and also publicly called Skripal a traitor.......perhaps you think Putin works for the CIA too ;)

Slime

LE

Oops, nearly forgot, are you also going to now say that your fellow Russian Grey Fox (the poster too scared/dishonest to admit he used to be YarS) who said that that the ONLY way to leave the GRU is death is also wrong?

No, I just a mathematician by education, formely scientist, high school lecturer and now just an engineer in area of industrial automation and electro energetics.
Indeed. Just checking your handover notes were in order. It is almost as if you didn't know the number of conversations we have had about your occupation and scientific knowledge.

Sleep well tonight.

Slime

LE
Indeed. Just checking your handover notes were in order. It is almost as if you didn't know the number of conversations we have had about your occupation and scientific knowledge.

Sleep well tonight.
It made me chuckle when I read his reply to you. :)
Odd why he decided to tell you something 'he' has 'told' you before, 'shown you photos of' and would know you already knew.

It's almost like it's a totally new person typing as @KGB_resident.

I wonder what 'his' reason for writing dates in a different format to the format he used at the time he told us of his occupation last time have changed.

Why would one person suddenly decide to start using a different date/time group.
Still, 'he' does have a very poor 'memory' as demonstrated by 'him' having no knowledge of the thread he had posted in 100 times already.

It made me chuckle when I read his reply to you. :)
Odd why he decided to tell you something 'he' has 'told' you before, 'shown you photos of' and would know you already knew.
Yes. It is very funny. They are not very professional.

A bit like the composting slush averse goons.

Why would one person suddenly decide to start using a different date/time group.
I suppose it could be multiple account users with the collective intelligence of a Weevil and the combined morality of a Spider.

The efforts of the trolls have now reached farce. All a man can do is watch and laugh.

Poor.
But you can of course explain the two Russian "tourists" who now appear to be dead?
Perhaps you have to be a non Russian to understand how ridiculous your allegations are.

Are all Russians gluttons for punishment?
It seems that a certain type of Russian only feels happy when they believe that everyone is out to get them. This paranoia leads to them behaving in an unacceptable way. As a result, they confirm their own beliefs because by that time, everyone is indeed out to get them.

They operate the big lie in a no truth view of the world. 118118 and Grey Fox because they know nothing else. KGB because they feel they can control the lie because they consider themselves intellectuals.

I dither as regards the trolls between consternation, amusement and abject withering contempt.

The only thing I have gained from the trolls over the years is a crying need to shout: Ha! when I walk into a room. This is quite funny.

*Russian Troll*
Luckily for 118 his assertions rely on the use of time travel!!!
A apparently so do your's.
What's in a name unless you just intend to use it as an excuse not to take-apart the official narrative you're supposed to be defending- even though you can see it makes no sense, you still have a job to do.

You've spent all your time on this particular page, page 142 just shooting messengers rather than doing any thinking.

Flailing around from one topic to another.

Assertions like there was no video footage of the pair........after many of us had viewed it.
As in the case with the 'new assassins'?
Bellingcat must be working overtime trying to get all the int together before they release it to the British people?
Something the many UK govt agencies can't do as they have too much going on at this particular point in time. ;)

But there was no video footage made public till the end of November.
The moving footage from Salisbury was only released recently and a full 10wks after the initial still phots of B/P in Salisbury.
They don't show anything different and you'd never get a conviction off it...or even a reprimand.

It shows 2 men walking - that is all, there is still no evidence that B/P got closer that half a k from the house.

Newly released CCTV shows the men grinning and taking pictures as they walked over Fisherton Bridge.
22nd Non '18- New images of Novichok assassins and perfume bottle used to conceal nerve agent

COPS have released new chilling CCTV of the Novichok assassin suspects smiling and taking selfies in Salisbury.
23rd Nov '18- Chilling CCTV of Novichok hitmen and perfume bottle used to carry poison

Police have released three new video clips showing Alexander Petrov and Ruslan Boshirov....
23rd Nov '18- UK police release footage of Skripal case suspects Petrov & Boshirov walking about town

The clue that this was new footage at the time is confirmed as the reports include the word NEW.

No idea what footage you'd seen but it shouldn't have been this footage unless you are part of this investigation.

OPCW proof and evidence.
This is the only tiny bit of text that was not shoot the messenger-type rhetoric.

I wonder why the ukgov didn't notify OPCW when they found a WMD in a grubby little hotel in London?

I wonder why there was no cordon, containment or decontamination at that location?

I wonder why nobody at that grubby little hotel knew that the police had found a WMD
till 6 months after the event?

I wonder why there were zero casualties at the grubby little hotel from the most toxic NA ever™....again.

I wonder if ukgov are lying for a change?

I wonder why you lot are more interested in character-assassination and distracting rather than even pondering on any of the inconsistencies in the gov's official legend?

You seem to think there is a conspiracy against you, here.

even though you can see it makes no sense, you still have a job to do.
People come here as a social activity. Do you think people write stuff here for nefarious reasons?

Have you any evidence whatsoever toback up any of your statements. You seem really hot on evidence. Let's have some.

*Russian Troll*
You seem to think there is a conspiracy against you, here.

People come here as a social activity. Do you think people write stuff here for nefarious reasons?

Have you any evidence whatsoever toback up any of your statements. You seem really hot on evidence. Let's have some.
I'm absolutely positive that 77X and the Institute for Statecraft/ Integrity initiative (and others that haven't been exposed yet) wouldn't be monitoring all/any pages that cover subjects near and dear to their paymaster.

Why would they?
Whoops!
Unless it was there as a recorded fact and as their raison d'etre?

Against a background of 24-hour news, smartphones and social media, such as Facebook and Twitter, the force will attempt to control the narrative.
British army creates team of Facebook warriors

77X...will be tasked with trying to influence the opinions of civilians in certain parts of the world, as well as ‘control the narrative' by countering the online claims made by extremist groups.
(Obviously myself, KGB and GF are extremist groups and the believers are the honourable Brits just protecting the country from the eveil Russians and their insidious Nerve Agents, haha)
British army unit to tackle web-enabled warfare

And the most recent exposed subby, the Institute for Statecraft/ Integrity Initiative, using millions of UK taxpayers funds to control the on-line narrative vs Russia or other 'enemies of the state'?

1549733180247.png

In June 2015, NSA files published by Glenn Greenwald revealed details of the JTRIG group at GCHQ covertly manipulating online communities.
This is in line with JTRIG’s goal: to “destroy, deny, degrade [and] disrupt” enemies by “discrediting” them, planting misinformation and shutting down their communications.

1549735683083.png

Most ex-servicemen, esp those 40+ are never going to WTFU.
To steer them around like sheep is a very easy task esp. if there's a purpose-built psyop being run through ukgov.

Wars don't fight themselves... (Yet, anyway).

I'm just waiting for the arrse/77X direct connection to be revealed.
Nobody will care (or even be surprised) but it will make me chuckle.

Latest Threads