News story: Novichok nerve agent use in Salisbury: UK government response

Though... maybe you have noted that I'm always ironical.
Not really. You've only been here about six weeks. Where is aggressive Sergei then? Are you filling in for him at the moment? I am a bit thick This word ironical, is it a posh way of saying lying?

I think you are doing quite well and can cover for him soon.

Somebody might believe you are just one person acting as a truth seeker. Probably not here though.

Not really. You've only been here about six weeks. Where is aggressive Sergei then? Are you filling in for him at the moment? I am a bit thick This word ironical, is it a posh way of saying lying?

I think you are doing quite well and can cover for him soon.
Cover for mr.Hyde? It is not a problem for me... and for you?
Somebody might believe you are just one person acting as a truth seeker.
I guess that you are among them. Though you dare not to say about it openly... even to yourself... Probably
Probably not here

@KGB_resident

Would you be so kind as to translate that post into something that has meaning outside of your peculiar version of dialectics. I am glad to see you have no problems covering for Mr. Hyde. Didn't think you would.

The truth is you and the other trolls lie for Russia.

Are you a diplomat?

British media prejudicing the criminal case you seem to hold so dear although it should get the case thrown out before it even starts?
That media?

View attachment 376716 View attachment 376717View attachment 376718View attachment 376719View attachment 376720

Fortuitous that this imagined trial you fantasise over is just a figment of your overactive and yet compliant imagination.
After all this blatant prejudicial and biased non-evidenced reporting a decent defence will claim that a fair trial would be impossible.

ukgov know that and so should you.
Tommy Robinson also can’t comprehend the difference between the media reporting the news and when there are restrictions on a current case

Should the two make it to court the judge will make it clear to the jury on the requirement for the prosecution to prove their case in court with the evidence to hand and not stories in the media.
The defendants will be innocent until proven guilty with the right to respond but no need to prove innocence

mcphee1948

Old-Salt
KGB resident is doing his best for his country. Doesn't he deserve praise for that.

In contrast to some posters on here, who keep trying to undermine the UK by opposing Brexit. Why are they doing that?

There's only one reason - they've been brainwashed by the mass media. Or by Russians such as KGB resident, who is doing a very good job for his country.

KGB resident is doing his best for his country. Doesn't he deserve praise for that.
No.

In contrast to some posters on here, who keep trying to undermine the UK by opposing Brexit. Why are they doing that?
I think you deserve some sort of bigly prize for bringing Brexit into this. I would suggest that people have different views about Brexit and many who oppose it feel it is harmful to UK interest. I don't but that is just my opinion.

There's only one reason - they've been brainwashed by the mass media. Or by Russians such as KGB resident, who is doing a very good job for his country.
If you think so.

You can put my reply on your list of bites. What colour are your socks?

*Russian Troll*
Where are the ‘slush averse goons’? Dead? Like Igor who replaced Igor and was succeeded by Igor?
Which Igor?

goons.jpg

There was company strength of blokes called Igor in Salisbury that weekend.

Here they are doing their march-past and taking the salute from the Bishop and Mayor.
I think the local rag missed the story but someone got some good phots in.

1549665718527.png

Ally.

@KGB_resident I may be barking up the wrong tree but I have a feeling that @undervalued thinks you're a hotty.
Just a feeling.......

@KGB_resident

Would you be so kind as to translate that post into something that has meaning outside of your peculiar version of dialectics. I am glad to see you have no problems covering for Mr. Hyde. Didn't think you would.

The truth is you and the other trolls lie for Russia.

Are you a diplomat?
You ask about something nearly impossible for me as your obedient servant is not a native English speaker.
No, I'm not a diplomat.
Lies? Do you call opinions that you disagree with as 'lies'? It looks as yes.
From my point of view Brexit is a big mistake. One could call it 'lies' but it is just my personal opinion.

Which Igor?

View attachment 376885

There was company strength of blokes called Igor in Salisbury that weekend.

Here they are doing their march-past and taking the salute from the Bishop and Mayor.
I think the local rag missed the story but someone got some good phots in.

View attachment 376886
Ally.

@KGB_resident I may be barking up the wrong tree but I have a feeling that @undervalued thinks you're a hotty.
Just a feeling.......
Igor, who replaced Igor and was succeeded by Igor. That Igor. He failed and ‘had an illness and died’, much like your friends the ‘slush averse goons’.

*Russian Troll*
Igor, who replaced Igor and was succeeded by Igor. That Igor. He failed and ‘had an illness and died’, much like your friends the ‘slush averse goons’.
They are certainly busy if we are indeed to believe the newly-adapted official conspiracy theory.

Avoiding all that surveillance (as we still have no mugshots of anyone) is a stupendous act especially considering that he's been in/out of the UK like a yo-yo for years (apparently) and he drew massive amounts of attention to himself in a huge way when he sacked his direct flight back to Moscow and had to wait for his hold luggage.
(If we are to believe what we're told to believe.)

It's quite natural for there to be absolutely no footage of this guy as there's no surveillance anywhere in airports, especially not UK airports or anywhere else in the UK.
Who is this man?

1549665771607.png

They are certainly busy if we are indeed to believe the newly-adapted official conspiracy theory.

Avoiding all that surveillance (as we still have no mugshots of anyone) is a stupendous act especially considering that he's been in/out of the UK like a yo-yo for years (apparently) and he drew massive amounts of attention to himself in a huge way when he sacked his direct flight back to Moscow and had to wait for his hold luggage.

It's quite natural for there to be absolutely no footage of this guy as there's no surveillance anywhere in airports, especially not UK airports or anywhere else in the UK.
Who is this man?

View attachment 376936
And we’re still waiting for evidence of your assertions that the Skripal affair was preplanned by the UK gov’t.

*Russian Troll*
And we’re still waiting for evidence of your assertions that the Skripal affair was preplanned by the UK gov’t.
Why don't you ask me why I gave you an 'old'?
The second you saw that clock, pushing your party-score down, it would have been the first thing on your mind.

i never once said this op was pre-planned.
It's been far too cluster-like since day1.
The Brits were left with a scenario that was out-of-their-hands and they had to quickly run with it.

Compromise. Adapt. Overcome.

Handy to pull off if you can just D Notice the media- twice.
Easier to pull off if you can control the passage of int through propaganda centres like the Integrity Initiative.

Evidence of my assertions that the Russians didn't do this?
We'd be here all weekend and i have better things to be doing.

Alternatively you can go back over the last 11mths of activity at your own leisure.

Slime

LE
This latest @KGB_resident has grammar and vocabulary that's really quite different to others.

While anyone can make a typo, posters don't tend to use different ways to write identical things. I won't bother to point out examples, it's more fun to sit and watch the stark differences.

Slime

LE

Who is this man?

View attachment 376936
Yes, they’ve ‘disappeared’ since their RT interview. It’s as if they upset the ‘crooks and thieves’ and were made to pay the ultimate price for their failure.

*Russian Troll*
Yes, they’ve ‘disappeared’ since their RT interview. It’s as if they upset the ‘crooks and thieves’ and were made to pay the ultimate price for their failure.
It should make you wonder why Vlad let them go on telly in the first place.

After they'd failed in their cunning plan to spray/smear liquid/gel (only made in Russia) Nerve Agent on the Skripal's front door one Sunday lunchtime in broad daylight (while they were home, allegedly), evil and maniacal Darth Vlad ordered his two secret service assassins to go on TV without (anything approaching) a decent cover , making everyone (Darth Vlad included) look really, really stupid.

And then he disposes of the 2 (now world-famous) amateur yet also highly-experienced military-int/ Spetsnaz Colonels and they're never seen again.

What a great plan that was.

It should make you wonder why Vlad let them go on telly in the first place.

After they'd failed in their cunning plan to spray/smear liquid/gel (only made in Russia) Nerve Agent on the Skripal's front door one Sunday lunchtime in broad daylight (while they were home, allegedly), evil and maniacal Darth Vlad ordered his two secret service assassins to go on TV without (anything approaching) a decent cover , making everyone (Darth Vlad included) look really, really stupid.

And then he disposes of the 2 (now world-famous) amateur yet also highly-experienced military-int/ Spetsnaz Colonels and they're never seen again.

What a great plan that was.
He’s not ‘all knowing’ and makes mistakes. He thought showing them as ‘tourists’ would work. The ridicule showed it didn’t.

Now, how about their death? Do you think it was quick? That they knew what was going to happen? Slow and painful?

Latest Threads