News story: Novichok nerve agent use in Salisbury: UK government response

But only when it suits them hahahahahahahahahahahahha.

He has no issues with the GRU pair having 'coincidental' passport numbers ;)
Or them giving a weak and unconvincing explanation of why visit Salisbury whilst staying in a London hotel.

Cherry picking the narrative I should think

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
Shock, horror. Military people are allowed out in Salisbury you mean?
Including GRU colonels...
In fact, Brits are not truthworthly, and Daily Mail is not truthworthly too.
For one, British "Skripals comic show" is much less realistic then Septic's "Once upon a time". For example, the inner motivation of Captain Hook is much more logical than same in 'British Putin'

Including GRU colonels...
Not any more. If they’re still alive that is
In fact, Brits are not truthworthly, and Daily Mail is not truthworthly too.
Who says the Mail is trustworthy? As for Russia, Lavrov lies, you lie, Sergey lies. It’s a habit
For one, British "Skripals comic show" is much less realistic then Septic's "Once upon a time". For example, the inner motivation of Captain Hook is much more logical than same in 'British Putin'
And we all know what happened to Captain Hook

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
But only when it suits them hahahahahahahahahahahahha.

He has no issues with the GRU pair having 'coincidental' passport numbers ;)
Ha! First you have to find explanation why 'GRU colonels' have Russian passports. Go to action without foreign documents is a wierd as... For example, as a jump from a fliing plane without parashoote for British paratroopers.

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
What a naïve maiden! I'm sure, that the Russian intelligence continue its work in Salisbury without any seriouse problems.

Who says the Mail is trustworthy? As for Russia, Lavrov lies, you lie, Sergey lies. It’s a habit
Any documentary is a lie, disguised as a truth. The fictions is a truth, disguised as a lie.

And we all know what happened to Captain Hook
There are many 'Capitans Hooks'. British one make a suicide, Soviet (who's hand was bitten by The Croc when he was cheating, playing chess with Peter Pen) fallen because of his mistake, one Septic one became treatened by a giant octopus, another Septic one had found his happy ending with Emma Swan, daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming.

What a naïve maiden! I'm sure, that the Russian intelligence continue its work in Salisbury without any seriouse problems.
What a silly boy. The two 'slush averse goons' aka GRU Colonels aka 'dead Russians'
Any documentary is a lie, disguised as a truth. The fictions is a truth, disguised as a lie.
Sure they are Shagrat. Have you been sniffing bleach again?
There are many 'Capitans Hooks'. British one make a suicide, Soviet (who's hand was bitten by The Croc when he was cheating, playing chess with Peter Pen) fallen because of his mistake, one Septic one became treatened by a giant octopus, another Septic one had found his happy ending with Emma Swan, daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming.
Hook gets eaten by the Croc. Sorry to spoil your fairy tale dream

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
If these two businessmen weren't GRU colonels, where are they now?

Where are their businesses or websites?

LinkedIn pages?
Some business dont like noise. I mean, what sort of British athelets want to demonstrate their links with the Russian 'sportive food dealers'? Hypocrites from WADA and competitors will make them some problems. And yes, your inability to find, for example, Boshirov's shooting club's page in facebook, prove only your uncompetence (or lack of wish), not their service in the GU GSh.

Really? Sorry to broke your illusions, but there was no "real Hook" (or were many of them). You should not believe British fairy tales only because they are British.

Hook gets eaten by the Crocodile. Your Fairy tale has an unhappy ending for your hero. A bit like life really with your dead 'slush averse goons'

Or them giving a weak and unconvincing explanation of why visit Salisbury whilst staying in a London hotel.

Cherry picking the narrative I should think
I agree, the explanation made by so called 'tourists' is absolutely unconvicing. But if they were indeed GRU agents then their story no doubt would look much better. They would mention many historical details - the Clock, Magna Carta, Old Sarum and so on to demonstrate that they are indeed tourists interested in history.
But the pair demonstated typical for chavs absence of verbal culture. They even were unable to sound properly 'Salisbsury Cathedral' - they said not 'Solsberiyskiy Sobor' (that is correct in Russian) but 'Solberetskiy Sobor'.
From my point of view they could be invited by 'someones' to get sport related medicine - steroids (banned in Russia) or/and other drugs. It was possible via social networsk in groups interesting in sport food and related issues.
Of course they would not confess that they were smugglers.

Both in the British and Soviet tales, but not in American or Japan ones.
Being in the U.K. and on a UK site .....
He-he-he. Talking about "Once upon a time", Dark Curse there is not the end, but just a start of the new reality and new adventures.
Is that another rewrite of history by the Russian govt?

I agree, the explanation made by so called 'tourists' is absolutely unconvicing. But if they were indeed GRU agents then their story no doubt would look much better. They would mention many historical details - the Clock, Magna Carta, Old Sarum and so on to demonstrate that they are indeed tourists interested in history.
But the pair demonstated typical for chavs absence of verbal culture. They even were unable to sound properly 'Salisbsury Cathedral' - they said not 'Solsberiyskiy Sobor' (that is correct in Russian) but 'Solberetskiy Sobor'.
From my point of view they could be invited by 'someones' to get sport related medicine - steroids (banned in Russia) or/and other drugs. It was possible via social networsk in groups interesting in sport food and related issues.
Nice bit of de-humanising there. The ‘slush averse goons’ now pushing up daisies like Igor who replaced Igor and was succeeded by Igor. Upset the ‘crooks and thieves’ and now ‘ex slush averse goons’.

This is KGB's best post in ages.
He mentions things the pair WOULD say if they were GRU agents..............
Then goes on to mention things the pair DID say.

I suspect that just like he has now completely changed who he thinks first noticed the Skripals were ill, and has also completely changed the location they were seen Ill, and has now heard his version of how they fell ill was totally wrong too I am thinking he may have forgot to look back and see what the pair actually said.

His constant 'errors' just point to why it's not easy to keep telling lies and changing his version of the truth.

It's sad that a Russian feels the need to tell so many lies, and try to slander the characters of two men honoured by the Russian state with a fairly substantial medal...............something KGB certainly never had that's for sure.

@KGB_resident

Be aware, nothing new has been learned in the UK.

You now learning that your previous version of 'what happened' was just fantasy on your part, as was the 'found ill in a park' line you kept up for a while.
All the last eleven months of you constantly changing your versions and making things up are just fantasy in your part.
Just because YOU have recently learned the name of one girl who was present on the day just means that you have been spouting nonsense for eleven months and showing yourself to have no idea what happened!

As per above, there is nothing new at this end, it's just that no one told you, just like many other things you have been wrong about, and are still wrong about.

Some business dont like noise. I mean, what sort of British athelets want to demonstrate their links with the Russian 'sportive food dealers'? Hypocrites from WADA and competitors will make them some problems. And yes, your inability to find, for example, Boshirov's shooting club's page in facebook, prove only your uncompetence (or lack of wish), not their service in the GU GSh.
I did do a search, and nothing came up which looked like credible business links. So there.

And in anycase where are they?

After the Litvinenko affair, Lugovoy and Kovtun where on TV and being interviewed more than once, even by the BBC.

bbc interview lugovoy - Bing video

But of the two known as Alexander Petrov and Ruslan Boshirov, apart from the RT interview, nada, nothing, zilch, nicho..etc., etc., etc.,

So where are they?

When will the poor representations of Russia realise that their never ending, recursive verbosity, deluded argument and overt lying means that if they ever told the truth no one would recognise it. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome. Your foolish action in destroying your own credibility is of your own making.

Nice bit of de-humanising there. The ‘slush averse goons’ now pushing up daisies like Igor who replaced Igor and was succeeded by Igor. Upset the ‘crooks and thieves’ and now ‘ex slush averse goons’.
Funny how their "sports medicine business" has just kinda faded away as if it wasn't a real business in the first place...

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
Being in the U.K. and on a UK site .....
So what? There was no such discussion, if all of us were disguissed as the ignorant Brits.

Is that another rewrite of history by the Russian govt?
Sure, authers of this TV-show read Prop's "Historical roots of fairy tales", some of them obviously have some understanding of Slavic linguistic and mythology, but I very doubt that they were working for Russian govt. And yes, Barrie rewrote Scotland and English Folk tales. Folk tales was a rewrite of the Antient myths , and Antient Myths were based on pre-Antient reality.
In Soviet ideology Peter Pan was the typical trixter - violator of old rules (and young communist). In modern Russian literature he, sometimes, is identificated with Koshey The Immortal - pertsonification ofdeath and stagnation.