News story: Novichok nerve agent use in Salisbury: UK government response

You didn’t say whether it was whining or not? Was it? Did he go on about ‘injustice’? ‘Fairness’? ‘Conspiracy to keep him quiet’? For you to ‘keep up the good work’?

Does being banned mean that he can only post one full stop?
Harsh...
I can only guess. It is possible that his last post contained something that could harm interests of ARRSE or/and could be present ARRSE as a source of anti-British propaganda. So MODs could ban our friend and erase the text of his last post.
I repeat, it is only supposition.
Frankly speaking @184461 is too emotional. He posts as he is unaware what world he lives in and what one could expect from 'people's servants'.

You didn’t say whether it was whining or not? Was it? Did he go on about ‘injustice’? ‘Fairness’? ‘Conspiracy to keep him quiet’? For you to ‘keep up the good work’?
No, he kindly asked me (as he is unable to do it) to enlighted the ARRSErs about The Integrity Initiative project. Personally I reckon that it is something that one could expect. From my point of view The II project is just another hopeless attepmt to confront Putin's vast agitprop machine.

Last edited:
I can only guess. It is possible that his last post contained something that could harm interests of ARRSE or/and could be present ARRSE as a source of anti-British propaganda. So MODs could ban our friend and erase the text of his last post.
I repeat, it is only supposition.
Frankly speaking @184461 is too emotional. He posts as he is unaware what world he lives in and what one could expect from 'people's servants'.
Wow, this is exiting.
Just like being in a real life John le Carre book.

Are you going to play Karla?

Wow, this is exiting.
Just like being in a real life John le Carre book.

Are you going to play Karla?
Just imagine that my post that you quoted is sounded by Benny Hill. It could help to comprehend it.

@KGB_resident

I think our friend is anything but naïve. His use of superficial arguments and cut and paste seems to show a low level of education and/or tradecraft. I suspect this is partly to present a sermon to an audience without any willingness to discuss. In this instance, though, he is not preaching to the converted which causes him upset. At times, he seems naïve, I agree but this is relative.

If his stories about life are true, he has a minimum age of 42 years. He writes and interacts like an arrogant sixth former of middling to low ability.

Why do you believe he has been banned rather than go off on one of his regular sulks?

Harming the interests of ARRSE would cause problems. It is a commercial enterprise run by people, at least one of whom uses it as a main income stream. Doing this would likely get a ban.

If you even cursorily read threads not relating to Ru, you will note that half of the posts are anti British if one wants to interpret them that way. It is what we do. No one cares. It is a non starter. Again it shows your perceptions of a Russian being brought up in your political climate.

So, to use your reductive logic shown a number of times, he is sulking.*

If you are now taking up the baton of the integrity initiative, please tell me when it started. You see, I feel it is only reactive to Ru agitprop. Your vulnerable friend wouldn't tell me.

* Most likely, he has gone of on a racist rant or had a go. Lacks self control, you see. I found it particularly amusing when he was calling people cucks having copied the word from one of our American lunatic friends.

Where to start?

it would be easy to go back over all the last few pages of posts and throw many spanners in the works but I tried posting thus over the weekend, to do just that, and the computer kept saying 'no' so i'll just move on to another amazing coincidence that, after almost a year, has just come to light.
I haven't seen it on here yet.

By a spectacularly incredible coincidence, the very first person to come across the Skripals on the bench was...
Col. Alison McCourt, Chief Nursing Officer of the British Army!?
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jan/20/novichok-poisoning-victims-sergei-skripal-first-helped-by-teenage-girl … : https://www.qaranc.co.uk/Chief-Nursing-Officer-Army.php ….
That fact kept quiet almost a year.

For the Skripals to collapse on a bench from 'the most deadly NA on the planet' just as the Chief Nursing Officer of the British Army walks past, is as probable as my vacuum cleaner breaking down just as James Dyson knocks on my door looking for directions.

Oh, and no cross-contamination befell either of the first-on-scene even though apparently EAR/CPR went down.

1548019505108.png

1548019608655.png

As with the ridiculousness of this whole thing so far I bet if you dug back far enough we'd see she was Pablo Miller's missus or some other mad connection.

Where to start?

Nick Bailey is back at work, after his brush with 'the most lethal NA on the planet' , by all accounts.
Detective Sergeant Nick Bailey back to work at Wiltshire Police

He was contaminated at the bench as he was first on scene.
Everyone knows that DS would be the 1st to respond to ODs on a Sunday afternoon.

1548021046995.png

Kier Pritchard interview, 8th March . He spoke about Nick Bailey .
Bailey got sick on morning of 6th , on the 8th he was already "sitting in bed".
It was a very potent NA , was it?
Pritchard did not say that Bailey went to Skripal's house or even mention anything about it.
1548019383819.png

Not dodgy, much.

Whoops.
No he was contaminated at the Skripal's house as it transpired later.
Salisbury poisoning: Gloves failed to shield sergeant from novichok
Detective contaminated with Novichok loses house, car and other possessions

He apparently lost everything as his house was contaminated a NA 5-8 x the potency of VX.
Serious stuff??

Nick Bailey house in Alderholt was cordoned only on 15 March https://www.spirefm.co.uk/news/local-news/2528504/second-scene-in-dorset-cordoned-off/ …
If the story that Bailey was poisoned at skripal's house on the 4th, went home&was hospitalised after he drove himself to the hospital on the 6th was true, why wasn't his house cordoned earlier?

Then why did the press report that he was recovering at home?

Throwing up even more problems for the official narrative was this, again, from SpireFM.

1548018819392.png

"DS Nick Bailey, who was hospitalised after the nerve agent attack, is now home. He'll now continue his recovery at home in Alderholt with his wife Sarah and children". https://www.spirefm.co.uk/news/local-news/2534007/russian-spy-and-daughter-still-critically-ill-after-salisbury-nerve-agent-attack/ …

So Nick was sent to his "contaminated with Novichok home"???

Then we factor in the Integrity Initiative and their 'unreported by MSM anti-Ru antics' that have been force-fed to the world's civpop for almost a year whilst also adhering to the directives of the 2 X D Notices.

1548019144708.png

Where to start?
How about. Stop! Unload. Show clear. Lay your weapon down on the firing point and dress back.

You weren’t banned then? Your PM to Sergey was all because ‘they’ hacked your computer? My, you are an important person :rolleyes:

Genuinely, seek help: SANE Australia

How about. Stop! Unload. Show clear. Lay your weapon down on the firing point and dress back.

You weren’t banned then? Your PM to Sergey was all because ‘they’ hacked your computer? My, you are an important person :rolleyes:

For the whole weekend I couldn't post anything longer than a sentence.

No idea what happened but, hey, I'm back now to piss on your parade.

1548020126229.png

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
As I said, you’re in no position to go on about ‘secret prisons. You now expand it to ‘NATO secret prisons’ without acknowledging your own failings and the point goes back to ‘Just because you do, doesn’t mean we do’. ‘We’ as in the United Kingdom.
No. Sometimes 'you' are @scalieback , sometimes 'you' are Englishmen, sometimes 'you' are 'Underseptics', sometimes 'you' are Westies. Existance of Septic's 'secret' prisons is not secret, and deep 'cooperation' between the UK and USA is not secret. And anyway you have your secret graveyards.
There are only few facts about Skripals really known:
Two Russian citizens were missed on Britis soil.
British government violate treaties about concular acсess.
British government tell absolutely weird stories about two 'GRU colonels'.

No need. She’s made the statement delivered on her behalf by the Police that she wants nothing to do with your ‘crooks and thieves’.
And it is also only your words.

Sergey quoted it. Russia ‘dissociates’ itself from the decision:
Where are the words 'Russian made Novichok'?

Which part of ‘training’ do you not understand? Training and testing as allowed by the CWC. Russia used it for training and testing.
So what? If you dont use real weapon for trainings, it is only your problems.

Russia used it on their own population.
The UK also used it against their own population.

Russia failed to declare stocks of Novichok and continued to develop it as an assassination tool.
The United Kingdom also failed to declare stocks of Novichok and continued to develop it as an assassination tool.

Man, Russian citizens were missed on the British soil, and Britush government is the first suspect. More drivel they tell - more obviouse their guilty.

No. Sometimes 'you' are @scalieback , sometimes 'you' are Englishmen, sometimes 'you' are 'Underseptics', sometimes 'you' are Westies. Existance of Septic's 'secret' prisons is not secret, and deep 'cooperation' between the UK and USA is not secret. And anyway you have your secret graveyards.
No U.K. secret prisons then. Thank you. We all know about Russian secret prisons
There are only few facts about Skripals really known:
Two Russian citizens were missed on Britis soil.
Yulia has been seen
British government violate treaties about concular acсess.
Yulia says she wants nothing to do with your ‘crooks and thieves’
British government tell absolutely weird stories about two 'GRU colonels'.
‘Slush averse goons’ sent by your ‘crooks and thieves’ to kill Sergei
And it is also only your words.
Not mine. Yulia’s in a statement
Where are the words 'Russian made Novichok'?
Russian developed Novichok I said.
So what? If you dont use real weapon for trainings, it is only your problems.
It means your wibble about Brit use of CW is more @YarS lies
The UK also used it against their own population.
Already discussed and not the same at all. You used CW on your own people in a war
The United Kingdom also failed to declare stocks of Novichok and continued to develop it as an assassination tool.
More @YarS lies. You’re struggling again coward
Man, Russian citizens were missed on the British soil, and Britush government is the first suspect. More drivel they tell - more obviouse their guilty.
More @YarS lies. You’re struggling coward.

That's a given and I'm pretty confident you speak for the majority,...
Without doubt.
The hack worked then. ‘They’ told me it did :)
That's why I keep coming back just to rub your schozzes in it. ;)
You’re just confirming your ‘conspiraloon’ and ‘anybody but Russia’ bias. That’s all.

The hack worked then. ‘They’ told me it did :)

You’re just confirming your ‘conspiraloon’ and ‘anybody but Russia’ bias. That’s all.

Yep, conspiraloon AKA bullshit detecting.

1. Doctors suspected opioid poisoning, before Porton Down told them it was nerve agent
2. No medical staff had protection against nerve agents, yet none affected
3. Doctors can’t explain Skripals recovery.

Yulia looked better after the "poisoning" than she did before.

Remember this 'Nerve Agent' was a lot deadlier than VX. apparently. Its' a miracle.

a and e.jpg