News story: Novichok nerve agent use in Salisbury: UK government response

The pair cased out Salisbury and went back to their hotel
All the way back for weed and prossies as the official legend goes.
Was that before or after they contaminated their digs with Nerve Agent?
The same NA that plod didn't tell the hotel owner about for 4mths and when plod went back to take samples from the exact same room couldn't find any trace of NA?
The Skripals went out in the morning
According to plod utilising CCTV and ANPR?
The pair returned to Salisbury, deposited Novichock and left, failing to buy souvenier coins as the shop was shut
Zero evidence they got any closer than 300m from the Skripal's cul-de-sac house that they would have approached in broad daylight and obviously without NBC suits as that would have garnered witnesses and there were approximately zero witnesses to any of this.
The Skripals had returned home, before or after the pair turned up.
Absolutely no evidence of this from the CCTV/ANPR that pinged the Skripals heading out that morning.
The only source saying they returned home at all were the BBC in their Integrity Initiative addled piece that was on tv a few months ago.
No explanation was offered as to how plod got it so wrong for so long but you seem to be buying it so let's continue.
They had lunch, acting oddly with Sergei getting very angry about waiting for foor, Yulia being quiet. Not suspicious in itself, he may have been in a bad mood and she may have been embarresed.
Or he wasn't feeling well, was irritable etc and she wasn't feeling well and was run down.
Just for a change you're actually quoting something supposedly-factual.
They were now apparently 6hrs into NA sickness and Sergei got a bit funny.
Lucky for him as he/she
really should have been pushing up daisies at that point.
Yulia passed out, Sergei was acting oddly
At the same time in the same location.

Using common sense one comes to the conclusion that there was no Nerve Agent and whatever befell them happened after Zizzi's in the 30min window before the ambulance was called and not 7hrs earlier.
Did I forget to mention that they didn't rx proper treatment for another 36hrs after this point in time according to the med-staff at SDH?

bench cctv.jpg

Fret not, it'll all be there on the CCTV.
The crucial CCTV that nobody has ever set eyes on.

1547789094234.png

OK. Explain your version of events. How it happened from your point of view? And why HMG keeps secret all details, including exact timeline and the Skripal's own account?
How normal do you think it is for "exact timelines" and victim accounts to be officially published in advance of a criminal prosecution?

As for that other troll's constant refrain that there never will be a criminal case because the suspects will never be brought within the jurisdiction, that remains to be seen but the UK has to retain the possibility of a successful prosecution in order to keep international arrest warrants valid. If the possibility of a successful prosecution is lost by prejudice to the defence, the suspects could become free to travel again while waving two fingers. (If still alive, of course.)

First of all, thank you for your post. I will try to comment all your points. But I will do it step by step.
I already have done in other threads.
Look up the times yourself (where they are published, and don't fall into the trap that x time and z time meant that y time never happended.

The pair cased out Salisbury and went back to their hotel
The Skripals went out in the morning
The pair returned to Salisbury, deposited Novichock and left, failing to buy souvenier coins as the shop was shut
The Skripals had returned home, before or after the pair turned up.
At this moment it is only supposition (that they returned home) not confirmed by anything - photo, video, statements of police or the Sripals themsleves.
It is a weak point of official version.

Let's look at the door
Yulia Skripal, poisoned with her Russian double-agent father, is getting better - World | The Star Online
1547812526752.png

Now let's recall that
Yulia Skripal, Poisoned Daughter of Ex-Spy, Is Out of Critical Condition
The BBC reported on Thursday that Ms. Skripal was “conscious and talking,” and that Mr. Skripal had apparently touched the nerve agent with his right hand, while his daughter did so with her left hand.
How on earth anybody could touch the door handle by left hand? It is above my imagination.
There are 2 possiblities (in the context of your version).
v1. The Skripals returned home and P&B (Petrov and Boshirov) contaminated the door handle.
v2. The contamination happened first and the Skripals returned home after it.
...to be continued.

Last edited:
Hmmmm, the belligerent attitude is back.

Belligerent, but of course telling lie after lie and with nothing to back up their assertions.

First of all, thank you for your post. I will try to comment all your points. But I will do it step by step.

At this moment it is only supposition (that they returned home) not confirmed by anything - photo, video, statements of police or the Sripals themsleves.

Let's look at the door
Yulia Skripal, poisoned with her Russian double-agent father, is getting better - World | The Star Online
View attachment 372636
Now let's recall that

How on earth anybody could touch the door hand by left hand? It is above my imagination.
v1. The Skripals returned home and P&B (Petrov and Boshirov) contaminated the door handle.
...to be continued.

This supposition you speak of, while you are talking nonsense and from a position of ignorance (if not, prove it :) ), I have a feeling that the Skripals themselves know a little bit more about what happened than you, as they were there and you were not.
While you are free to continue to make things up and pretend you know things you clearly don't, the Skripals are alive, know exactly what, where and when they did things.

The first hand account of those involved is far more credible than you.

Let's look at the door
View attachment 372636
Now let's recall that

How on earth anybody could touch the door hand by left hand? It is above my imagination.
...to be continued.
For the sake of pointing out the bleeding obvious, PLEASE NOTE THAT IN THIS POST KGB SAYS HE KNOWS WHAT THE POLICE STATEMENTS CONTAIN as he says he knows that the police statements don't contain specific info.

Odd how he knows something about statements he himself says he hasn't seen or haven't been realised.

He might just be a complete liar, or a pee stained or fart who has lost his memory.
Either way he is still wrong :)

Once again, a news speculation. Not a HMG quote. Anyway. despite your pushing of fairy tales and failure to acknowledge the 'loss' of your 'slush averse goons', your imagination in this case is flawed considerably.

I have no idea which hand dominant Sergei is. However,
- if I were right hand dominant and using it to carry heavy bags..........
- if I had injured my right hand
- if I wanted to use my left hand (you know, free will)

There are many reasons why somebody might open a door with their left hand. However, it is media speculation.
By the paid promoter of agitprop and now conspiraloon sites:
Rob Slane dwells in the Country Formerly Known as Great Britain, now known as The Quagmire. He is married to the very best wife imaginable and so far they have been entrusted with the upbringing of 6 free-range little Slanes.

Having been intensely hostile to Christianity until his late 20s, he finally gave up the pretence and admitted that it had been right and he had been wrong all along. Since then that initial realisation has been confirmed over and over again as it has become clear what a nasty, nihilistic, intolerant quagmire secularism has led us all into. So he picked up five smooth stones and set about playing his own small part in defying the secularist Goliaths in their bleak, hopeless and cheerless landscape.

Thus is he the author of The God Reality: A Critique of Richard Dawkins’ The God Delusion, and A Christian & an Unbeliever Discuss: Life, The Universe & Everything. Thus has he written monthly worldview articles for the American health sharing company, Samaritan Ministries, and has regularly contributed to The Conservative Woman and the Canadian magazine, Reformed Perspective. So a bit eclectic, you might say. Oh, and he also blogs on a site called TheBlogMire. But you knew that anyway.
I would say seek help, but I doubt you'd get it: Mental health in Russia - Wikipedia

Let's look at the door
View attachment 372636
Now let's recall that

...to be continued.
I have things to do, so can’t spend much time conversing in detail until later:

Equally - At this moment it is only supposition (that they hadn’t returned home) not confirmed by anything - photo, video, statements of police or the Sripals themsleves.
It is a weak point of the conspiracy versions

With the door and/or door handle and what hands people use, that’s a supposition in an article to state that Sergei used his right hand and Yulia used her left

But I use both hands on doors.
My dominant hand is my right hand.
Am I unlocking and opening a door, closing and locking a door, or just opening & closing?
Am I carrying anything, or am I in conversation with someone putting attention to them and using my nearest hand to operate the door?
Am I facing the door, am I reaching behind to pull/push it shut?

With the door and/or door handle and what hands people use, that’s a supposition in an article to state that Sergei used his right hand and Yulia used her left
But look at the photo. How anybody (no matter - with main right or main left hand) would enter the house using left hand?
Let's return to the 2 variants that I mentioned previously.
Let's look at v1. But in this case both Skripals didn't need to touch the external door handle. One of them opened the door from inside and only mr.Skripal locking the door could touch the door handle. So in v1 ms.Skripal would not be poisoned at all.
So we have v2 as more realistic. Let's reconstruct the events. The door is allegedly poisoned. The Skripals return home and ... right ... mr.Skripal unlocks the door, open it and ms.Skripal enters the house without any contact with the door handle. She also would not touch it when the Skripals leave.
So we have that in both variants ms.Skripal would not touch the door.

Last edited:
Yes. It is fringe bollocks not worthy of a reply. Hope that helps. By all means push your agenda of lies and agitprop but you will only get response when you use credible sources and start returning to vaguely credible arguments.
You are not right. There is a lot of interesting observations in the article. Many points are new for me while I follow the Salisbury poisonings case for months.

I said it was a conspiraloon site. Am I on ignore? :)
Apparently you have seen my replay. Conspiraloon site? It doesn't matter. There are some facts that are confirmed by sources that you apparently trust. There are some considerations that you apparently dare not to contest.
The real conspiraloons are members of HMG.
One thing is ablsotely clear and I hope you agree with it. HMG hasn't produced more or less plausible version of poisoning.

Apparently you have seen my replay.
Reply?
Conspiraloon site? It doesn't matter.
Of course it does. Funny how you would dismiss one site over another
There are some facts that are confirmed by sources that you apparently trust. There are some considerations that you apparently dare not to contest.
It's talking about the same drivel you three have since day one. He's clearly not an agent, yet he thinks he knows how GRU operatives work. He's clearly not a diplomatic courier, yet he thinks he knows how diplomatic couriers work. He's clearly never undertaken any criminal investigation, yet he thinks he knows how they should work. As for the 'About Me', he's a loon.
The real conspiraloons are members of HMG.
Nope, just you three
One thing is ablsotely clear and I hope you agree with it. HMG hasn't produced more or less plausible version of poisoning.
Which part of 'sub judice' do you not understand? The 'sub' meaning 'under' and 'judice' meaning 'judgement'.

You and your cohorts would be screaming and whining if any material came to light that would prejudice any criminal action.

Latest Threads