News story: Novichok nerve agent use in Salisbury: UK government response

Not the first time I have asked it, not hopeful of a meaningful answer.
I consider myself pretty lucky in these threads.
KGB won't respond to anthying I post, that means I can quote him, rubbish his posts and use them to link to other sites pointing out his lies or slip-ups with no come back :)

The lies and juvenile comments become more comical. The current argument is beyond parody.

The highly intelligent master of all things, a power engineer no less:

1]Who does not understand the S.I. units of slippage and thinks slippage is Forex trading ( mediocre use of google there).*
2] Who thinks that a person needs to understand the Fourier transform to use a mass spectrometer.

Is now an expert on initial charging procedure and over watch by the C.P.S. @hackle summed the issue up very well but I couldn't be bothered answering @KGB_resident / The lad needs to do his own Research.

* Anyone associated with power engineering should know the units of slippage. It is a basic Physics idea.
Anyone who claims to work in a scientific field would know that the mechanics of mass spectrometry could be done by a technician.

If this propaganda poison weren't so serious, it would be laughable.

Disagreed.
In the first place, the Crown Prosecution Service statement about prospective charges, as the basis for the issue of a European Arrest Warrant, in no way precludes the issue of additional or amended related charges later.
Agreed.
However, it is not my point. I noted that mr.Skripal is not mentioned in the point #4 of the charges and still I was not proposed any logical explanation from you or out friend.
Secondly, the prospective charge of "Causing grievous bodily harm with intent to Yulia Skripal and Nick Bailey" will have been included because of the relative difficulty in proving murderous intent if Yulia and Nick were unintended casualties. In the case of Mr Skripal himself, murderous intent should be easier to establish, and therefore the lesser charge of grievous bodily harm may not be necessary regarding him.
'Murderous intent' and 'grievous bodily harm' in the case with mr.Skripal are related but separate charges.
Your attempt to suggest that Skripal was barely harmed by the attack is juvenile and frankly repellent.
Disagreed.
So what could be the reason for absence of name of mr.Skripal in the point #4 of the charges?
Exp1. British prosecutors have forgotten about it or it was just a technical mistake. But hardly it is possible in this serious legal document.
Exp2. There is no any 'grivous bodily harm' for mr.Skripal.
Apparently you disgree with both explanations, do you?
I understand your comments this way.
1. British prosecutors are high class professionals and they can not forget about any more or less important fact or detail. So absence of mr.skripal in the point 4 of the charges can not be explained by mistake.
2. You apparently blindly believe HMG and all its statements. So you believe that mr.Skripal indeed suffered a lot from poisoning.

So, if you disagree with explanations Exp1 and Exp2 then just propose explanation Exp3 and it would be possible to discuss it.

How do you know his mother has not heard from him?
Sir, Yulia Skripal has a cousine Victoria who lives with their common Grandmother - Mother of mr.Skripal. Victoria is very active - tried to get British visa and visit the Skripals in the UK. She takes part in talk shows and told about 2 telephone conversation with Yulia. Victoria tells that she didn't heard voice of her uncle (mr.Skripal) from the day of poisoning and as any telephone conversation of her Grandmother is possible only via her telephone or computer then it appears that mr.Skripal doesn't care to say even a few words to his 90yo Mother that is very strange.

Sir, Yulia Skripal has a cousine Victoria who lives with their common Grandmother - Mother of mr.Skripal. Victoria is very active - tried to get British visa and visit the Skripals in the UK. She takes part in talk shows and told about 2 telephone conversation with Yulia. Victoria tells that she didn't heard voice of her uncle (mr.Skripal) from the day of poisoning and as any telephone conversation of her Grandmother is possible only via her telephone or computer then it appears that mr.Skripal doesn't care to say even a few words to his 90yo Mother that is very strange.
Where can I check the veracity of your story?

Disagreed.

Agreed.
However, it is not my point. I noted that mr.Skripal is not mentioned in the point #4 of the charges and still I was not proposed any logical explanation from you or out friend.

'Murderous intent' and 'grievous bodily harm' in the case with mr.Skripal are related but separate charges.

Disagreed.
So what could be the reason for absence of name of mr.Skripal in the point #4 of the charges?
Exp1. British prosecutors have forgotten about it or it was just a technical mistake. But hardly it is possible in this serious legal document.
Exp2. There is no any 'grivous bodily harm' for mr.Skripal.
Apparently you disgree with both explanations, do you?
I understand your comments this way.
1. British prosecutors are high class professionals and they can not forget about any more or less important fact or detail. So absence of mr.skripal in the point 4 of the charges can not be explained by mistake.
2. You apparently blindly believe HMG and all its statements. So you believe that mr.Skripal indeed suffered a lot from poisoning.

So, if you disagree with explanations Exp1 and Exp2 then just propose explanation Exp3 and it would be possible to discuss it.
Allow me to summarise your post:
"La la la not listening".

To be fair, nerve agent released on the streets of Europe is pretty strange too.

https://www.cps.gov.uk/cps/news/cps-statement-salisbury

Let's look at the alleged offences

But why there is no Sergei Skripal in the last point? Maybe the prosecutors have forgotten about him? No, it is a serious legal document and mr.Skripal is mentioned in pp. 1 and 2.
So why he is not mentione in the p.4?
The answer is clear. There was no any more or less serious bodily harm to mr.Skripal.
He could just lose consciousness for a few hours and could recover the same day in the hospital.
As far as I'm aware, the more serious charge takes precedence over lower level charges.

Attempted murder trumps GBH which trumps ABH which trumps Saying Stupid Things On The Internet.

By the way, your inability to stop posting on this website proves you are employed by a Russian agitprop agency. Your, frankly, ridiculous assertions are as painfully transparent as Russia's provocative actions in Ukraine and Crimea.

Where can I check the veracity of your story?
Russian mass media frequently writes about Victoria Skripal. For example
Виктория Скрипаль считает, что её дяди уже нет в живых
www.business-gazeta.ru/news/409151
Victoria Skripal recently suggested that her uncle (Sergei Skripal) is dead and did long ago.
Btw, it is also an explanation of strange absence of mr.Skripal in the 4th point of the charges.
According to popular Russian weekly 'Argumenty and Fakty' = 'Arguments and Facts'
Виктория Скрипаль усомнилась в утверждении о контактах сестры с близкими
The niece of the former GRU officer Sergei Skrypal, Victoria, said that the statement about her cousine Yulia Skripal’s contacts with relatives in Russia is contrived
According to her, the Skripal's 91-year-old mother remained in Russia, and she needs communication with her family, but no one called her.
Neither Yulia nor Sergei Skripal never called their respectively Grandmother and Mother to say just a few words.
As for claims that Yulia Skripal has contacts with her friends in Russia then
"She [Yulia] allegedly communicates with her friends in Moscow, whom Scotland Yard allegedly trusts, well, this is only one friend - Gulnara, I have no information that she contacted her or not. I can not say this, but it is claimed that she [Yulia] is talking to her, but she [Yulia] cannot call a 91-year-old woman, ”said Victoria.
It is a very srtange situation.
Initially BBC Russian told ablut Victoria Scripal and her attempts to get British visa. BBC correspondents even tried to help her in this context
"Скрипали не готовы принимать гостей". Почему Виктории Скрипаль отказали в визе?
But BBC-Russian along with MSM lost interest to all relatives of the Skripals in Russia long ago.

But BBC-Russian along with MSM lost interest to all relatives of the Skripals in Russia long ago.
Much like you lost interest in your ‘slush averse goons’. Are they Cargo 200 and their deaths a state secret?

If you meant mssrs. Petrov and Boshirov then relativrly recently they were well alive as according to US Congress funded radio Liberty
США ввели санкции в отношении Петрова и Боширова
Washington imposed sanctions against them.
Why is there nothing in Russian media about them? After all, they must be some of the most famous people in Russia at the moment. Alleged spies. Poisoners. Users of Nerve Agent. Not a peep. Why is that?

Yes, it was an interesting discussion with your quite predictable full surrender.
I’m not sure your failure to understand the point is a ‘surrender’ personally. More like a(nother) failure by you to accept a point in which he has knowledge of and you have none.

If you meant mssrs. Petrov and Boshirov then relativrly recently they were well alive as according to US Congress funded radio Liberty
США ввели санкции в отношении Петрова и Боширова
Washington imposed sanctions against them.
I see you are choosing to deliberately not answer questions and simply type nonsense again, like you have been for ages.
You have been adked repeatedly whether the accused pair are alive.
You answer above about 'what Washington has done' does not in any way answer the question.

Your recent whataboutery is shockingly poor.
You, as a private Russian citizen' have no idea at all if the are alive, and you CANT point to any recent TV or public appearance of the pair.
The exact same scenario applies even if you are a paid troll, you still CANT point to a recent TV or public appearance of the pair.

Last edited:
Russian mass media frequently writes about Victoria Skripal. For example
Виктория Скрипаль считает, что её дяди уже нет в живых
www.business-gazeta.ru/news/409151
Victoria Skripal recently suggested that her uncle (Sergei Skripal) is dead and did long ago.
Btw, it is also an explanation of strange absence of mr.Skripal in the 4th point of the charges.
According to popular Russian weekly 'Argumenty and Fakty' = 'Arguments and Facts'
Виктория Скрипаль усомнилась в утверждении о контактах сестры с близкими

Neither Yulia nor Sergei Skripal never called their respectively Grandmother and Mother to say just a few words.
As for claims that Yulia Skripal has contacts with her friends in Russia then

It is a very srtange situation.
Initially BBC Russian told ablut Victoria Scripal and her attempts to get British visa. BBC correspondents even tried to help her in this context
"Скрипали не готовы принимать гостей". Почему Виктории Скрипаль отказали в визе?

You were asked such a SIMPLE question that even a moron could have answered it honestly, but you chose not to answer it.

This choice of yours can only really lead us to two conclusions:

1. You are more stupid than a moron,
Or
2. You understood the question fully, but made a deliberate choice to NOT answer the question, and give random answers to other points as 'whataboutery (remember, YOU tell us you are very clever).

You most likely won't answer this post, but like all my other posts in reply to you any posters reading the thread will see YET ANOTHER of your post is shown to be whataboutery and lies.

You were asked how YOU COULD VERIFY THAT MR SKRIPAL HADNT SPOKEN TO HIS MOTHER.

For anyone else, the question involves Mr Skripal and his mother.

To avoid admitting you CANT verify your claim you chose to mention Mr Skripals daughter phoning her cousin......so neither of the two people you were asked about.

Your previous posts on this issue show that YOU know that at the time of the call Mr Skripal was reported to be too ill to have joined the call.......

So, back to the call between Julia and Victoria, a call that you know was monitored and recorded by the Russian state. Your above answer deliberately failed to mention where Victoria was when she got the call........the point being that you DIDNT mention if Victoria was in the sme house or not as Mr Skripals mother.......I know the answer, and your previous posts show you might too!

So, after all your mention of people you weren't asked about, and despite a long reply from you, the very simple answer you did you best to avoid is:

YOU CANT VERIFY YOUR CLAIM, AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA AT ALL IF MR SKRIPAL HAS SPOKEN TO HIS MOTHER.

TO CLAIM ANYTHING ELSE IS SIMPLY A LIE ON YOUR PART.