News story: Navy reservist creates 'Afghan Archers' on Helmand radio

Discussion in 'MoD News' started by MoD_RSS, Apr 29, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  2. daywalker

daywalker LE Reviewer

How nice, they will have something to listen to in the background whilst digging In ied's now.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Afghan Archers? An everyday tale of opium farmers in Jalalabridge?

• Like Like x 1
  4. I can't wait for the episode where the teenage daughter trys on her prom dress.

Does my bomb look big in this.......?

• Like Like x 1
  5. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

No but it will go nice with her hastily applied acid make up

6. News just in - MOD desperately scrapes bottom of the barrel to find some positive news. "Navy justifies sending Reserve to Land Locked country!"

• Like Like x 2
  7. "In manlove Thursday's episode, wise old Khodai Dad teaches Tor Gul that ploughing a furrow may not always relate to agricultural pursuits".

8. [​IMG]

Grow fruit? feck off - we are just clearing this stuff to make more room for poppies...

Rodney2q

9. "Now remember everyone. We're getting in to the IED season soon. And it's always a good idea to plant them early. Make sure you plant them evenly along a road/trail/path. And also don't forget to plant your secondaries to maximise their potential. Tune in tomorrow for help on getting glorious blooming poppies in a heavily clay soil."

10. Thank you, Khodai Dad, for helping me to improve my crop yield!

poppy-field-in-afghanistan.jpg

(I wonder if they could ask Khodai Dad WTF Morgan Freeman is doing growing poppies in Afghanistan?)