News story: Navy reservist creates 'Afghan Archers' on Helmand radio

Discussion in 'MoD News' started by MoD_RSS, Apr 29, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  2. daywalker

daywalker LE Reviewer

How nice, they will have something to listen to in the background whilst digging In ied's now.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Afghan Archers? An everyday tale of opium farmers in Jalalabridge?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I can't wait for the episode where the teenage daughter trys on her prom dress.

Does my bomb look big in this.......?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. No but it will go nice with her hastily applied acid make up
  6. News just in - MOD desperately scrapes bottom of the barrel to find some positive news. "Navy justifies sending Reserve to Land Locked country!"
    • Like Like x 2
  7. "In manlove Thursday's episode, wise old Khodai Dad teaches Tor Gul that ploughing a furrow may not always relate to agricultural pursuits".
  8. [​IMG]

Grow fruit? feck off - we are just clearing this stuff to make more room for poppies...

9. "Now remember everyone. We're getting in to the IED season soon. And it's always a good idea to plant them early. Make sure you plant them evenly along a road/trail/path. And also don't forget to plant your secondaries to maximise their potential. Tune in tomorrow for help on getting glorious blooming poppies in a heavily clay soil."
  10. Thank you, Khodai Dad, for helping me to improve my crop yield!

(I wonder if they could ask Khodai Dad WTF Morgan Freeman is doing growing poppies in Afghanistan?)