News story: Kinloss soldiers enjoy upgraded accommodation

Discussion in 'MoD News' started by MoD_RSS, Jul 29, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. I don't think he actually said that........

• Like Like x 2
  3. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Really? Whatever makes you say that?

8)

4. Nice try, sucker.

5. Shit like this makes you believe that there is room for budget cuts in certain areas.

6. Welcome to living in civilization?

7. Fatlass will know more than me, but I don't think there's a Taps at the end of the road.

8. Do you mean in MOD Media and Communications, or in single service accommodation?

9. Welcome to the 21st century. Soldiers get to wash kit in their own washing machines.

10. I thought it was clear that it was the shite attempt by some MOD comms bod to justify his existence. Not the requirement for squaddies to have the facilities to do their Dhobey.

• Like Like x 1
  11. There's the (Sh)Abbey Inn, whose landlord is apparently making more in a week from 39 then he made in a month from the RAF...

12. Nothing to do with army standards being above RAF living conditions. OR the fact, that an attempt to improve retention and morale, basic accomadation was improved.

13. Is this anything to do with moving troops out of Fort George? On second thoughts, morale would automatically be raised by moving from there to almost anywhere else.

14. "works were carried out with suggestions from the soldiers of blah blah" - apart from the one that said "Please saw this whole base out of the ground and airlift it back somewhere....anywhere near ****ing civilisaton you utter utter utter ****s"