News story: Defence Secretary and apprentices meet military’s most senior female officer on International Women’s Day

The Defence Secretary marked International Women’s Day alongside the most senior female military officer in the Armed Forces

Continue reading...

Some how in the article picture i dont think that is AM Sue Gray, the lady in question. At least show a picture of her.

#1 << The Defence Secretary marked International Women’s Day alongside the most senior female military officer in the Armed Forces
Continue reading...>>

Perhaps the Defence Secretary could kindly remind me -

What is the date of the International Men’s Day?

Continue laughing...

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Some how in the article picture i dont think that is AM Sue Gray, the lady in question. At least show a picture of her.
It doesn’t say it is Sue Gray.

It doesn’t say it is Sue Gray.
Wow, do you arrive at the party once its all packed up?? ;-)
My comment was tongue in cheek that the article celebrates Wimmins Day noting senior female military officer but did not even show her with Defence Secretary (at the time!). Note my last sentence.

Wow, do you arrive at the party once its all packed up?? ;-)
My comment was tongue in cheek that the article celebrates Wimmins Day noting senior female military officer but did not even show her with Defence Secretary (at the time!). Note my last sentence.
It's just she asked me to point that out.....

Latest Threads