News story: D-Day 75: Veterans to be saluted by land, sea and air in June

The Ministry of Defence has announced that 4,000 Armed Forces personnel will salute Normandy veterans at commemorative events taking place in Normandy and Portsmouth

Continue reading...

And about 30,000 porky d1ckheads in dubiously restored Willy’s jeeps and godawful motorbikes. Tasteful.

Don’t! They congregate near me before heading off to invade Normandy via Britanny Ferry's
Poor bloody jeeps struggling down to the ferry port on the motorway at 20mph hard on their suspension bump stops as the heavy brigade ‘remember’ by play fighting the equally fat SS fanbois.

1555920275953.jpeg

Don’t! They congregate near me before heading off to invade Normandy via Britanny Ferry's
Poor bloody jeeps struggling down to the ferry port on the motorway at 20mph hard on their suspension bump stops as the heavy brigade ‘remember’ by play fighting the equally fat SS fanbois.

View attachment 388999
The worst ones we encountered were Invicta Military Preservation Society, a blizzard of idiot wannabes making a nuisance of themselves at the Pegasus Bridge commemorations in (IIRC) 2004. The ground party of 3 AAC were in the same campsite, and there was a mixture of mirth and downright scorn, chiefly as the off duty rig of some of these buffoons was CS95, with one bloke wearing red tabs, FFS.

The worst ones we encountered were Invicta Military Preservation Society, a blizzard of idiot wannabes making a nuisance of themselves at the Pegasus Bridge commemorations in (IIRC) 2004. The ground party of 3 AAC were in the same campsite, and there was a mixture of mirth and downright scorn, chiefly as the off duty rig of some of these buffoons was CS95, with one bloke wearing red tabs, FFS.

Things I leant from the proper rememberists.
99% of the German Army were morbidly obese SS Officers

are we invading Europe again?

Latest Threads