News story: British Army’s new air defence missile blasts airborne target by Baltic Sea

D

Deleted 154930

I can see that my focus on getting to a quick conclusion riles up some people. Yes, I quoted the wrong model, but my point was the Russians seem curiously reluctant to show there hand.

D

Deleted 154930

When have the Russians or Chinese ever shown there hand publically. The mig 25 had a lot of things written about it that turned out to be not entirely true but I concede the point that it still had some characteristics which made it a handful under a certain engagement profile.

I wasn't focused on the model in the incident, but the Russian reaction which was non existent.
You seem to constantly fire off stuff which is on your mind. Small hint as I’ve picked you up on three threads at least, try reading and thinking about your response.

As for the Russian reaction, you weren’t tmk on the site at the time. The usual Russian trolls (overt ones) were banging on about the XIIIth Russo-Turkish War. There was numerous actions taken by the Russian govt including the travel/holiday business and food imports. Allegations re Turkish support to IS etc etc This (basically) led to Erdogan going cap in hand to Putin. They kissed and made up, but it wasn’t easy or quick .
I can see that my focus on getting to a quick conclusion riles up some people. Yes, I quoted the wrong model, but my point was the Russians seem curiously reluctant to show there hand.
Incorrect and ‘Their’

D

Deleted 154930

You seem to constantly fire off stuff which is on your mind. Small hint as I’ve picked you up on three threads at least, try reading and thinking about your response.

As for the Russian reaction, you weren’t tmk on the site at the time. The usual Russian trolls (overt ones) were banging on about the XIIIth Russo-Turkish War. There was numerous actions taken by the Russian govt including the travel/holiday business and food imports. Allegations re Turkish support to IS etc etc This (basically) led to Erdogan going cap in hand to Putin. They kissed and made up, but it wasn’t easy or quick .

Incorrect and ‘Their’
Just finding my feet and posting on interesting threads. And yes, I made a pigs ear of that argument.

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Whilst one hates to be pedantic, it's the East the Russians come from. You know, the whole East vs West thing. Western Democracy (that's us) vs the Beast From The East, Never Eat Shredded Wheat. That kind of thing.
Looking at the US now, it's not too much of a stretch to see a Russian threat from the west.

Latest Threads