News story: 10,000 troops from 13 countries arrive in the UK for major exercise

As long as they're not Russian, Chinese or North Korean, that's ok!

Has anyone put the jock & Taffy street hooker community on standby? And have the pubs, clubs, and knocking shops been notified, and how are plod going to cope, and the NHS?...... These questions must be answered!

Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain, the UK and the US.

I bet the conspiracy loons will have a field day with the timing!

Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain, the UK and the US.

Hells teeth!....... Boxheads on UK turf,... Don't Mention the war.... The 51st highland division will finally finish what they started. it should be an interesting exercise, and the press will have a field day.

Well they would say they are (only) coming for Exercises.

This is - of course - the day after BREXIT is (supposed) to happen!

You can not expect British troops to be used to robustly “control” any unrest amongst the UK civilian population - so maybe this is an EU inspired contingency?! ;) .

I don't think they have to this time. Apparently it’s our friends the RM who will be invading Castlemartin.
I wonder if there'll be anyone on the dunes to meet them? A Laura Ashley event perhaps?

I wonder if there'll be anyone on the dunes to meet them? A Laura Ashley event perhaps?
Pure speculation but is that maybe why the Baltic State folks are coming. Is this exercsie actually the defence of Est/Lat/Lit but carried out a) where we cannot be accused of preparing to invade the paranoid motherland b) where it will a lot harder for the afformentioned motherland's chaps to snoop.

Pure speculation but is that maybe why the Baltic State folks are coming. Is this exercsie actually the defence of Est/Lat/Lit but carried out a) where we cannot be accused of preparing to invade the paranoid motherland b) where it will a lot harder for the afformentioned motherland's chaps to snoop.
There'll be some language issues with the locals for added realism.

Last edited:

Facking immigrants. Over here stealing our jobs.

Yes, EU invasion on Brexit Day +1? Under Corbyn invasion force will be N Korea, Ven and Cuba. Will illegal economic migrants get their rubber boats among the landing craft and then steal away?

Oh yes, this being arrse, pictures awaited of female personnel involved as looking at list of countries some could be very hot.

They all seemed to speak excellent English when they took my money off me in the bars and shops, whether I was in uniform or not.
Yes it's the English as spoken by the locals that will cause problems.

Latest Threads