News from India

notwhoiam

Old-Salt
I must be sick. I'm actually agreeing with earth!
History should be forgiven, not forgotten because it reminds of what can go wrong when we get complacent.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
That will be the thick Scots that invented

The flushing toilet - something your country knows nothing about - Alexander Cumming was the first to patent the S-shaped trap design in 1775 with the intention of stopping sewer gases from entering buildings. Along with

• Television.
  • Telephone.
  • Penicillin
  • Refrigerators
  • Pneumatic tyres
  • Colour photography
  • Logarithms
  • Hypodermic syringe
  • Tarmacadam
  • Insulin
  • Anaesthetics
  • Antisepsis
  • Vacuum flask
  • Electromagnetism
  • Electric toaster
  • Percussion cap
  • Threshing machine
  • Radar

And many other things I could list.
The inventor of hypodermic needles did kill his wife by mistake with one though.

I must be sick. I'm actually agreeing with earth!
Well, even a busted clock is right twice a day, etc. Actually, that's a pretty good bon mot. The Cancel Culture F*cksticks would do well to remember that.

earth said:
History should be forgiven, not forgotten because it reminds of what can go wrong when we get complacent.

Well, even a busted clock is right twice a day, etc. Actually, that's a pretty good bon mot. The Cancel Culture F*cksticks would do well to remember that.

earth said:
Said better previously elsewhere:
"Who forgets the past is doomed to repeat its mistakes".
I forget who said it, though.

Said better previously elsewhere:
"Who forgets the past is doomed to repeat its mistakes".
I forget who said it, though.
Some frog philosopher I'll bet. Just as true though.

You keep harping on about how wonderful you are because your building space craft, nuclear submarines and weapons etc etc. But you've failed massively at trying to build something as relatively simple as an effective infantry rifle ( insas anyone?)
I'm sure there's going to be some big bang's from Bangalore.

Morning @Robsa68,
Local 'comic' 2/3 days ago reported they've signed a deal with Russia to buy or make an AK but cannot remember which one, or which model.

Is the OP actually using an India based IP? Surely no one can be that much of an argumentative antagonizing creature
Well, this is ARRSE...