Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News from India

It depends on perspective.To a non African eye a Nigerian would be the same as an Ethiopian but they are fundamentally very different.

India and Pakistan do not share the same culture,religion and language.The ethnic groups who make up bulk of pakistanis are less than 2% of India(mostly punjabis).
Same dogs different bit of string

Ritch

LE
That would be cradle snatching for some of us, including me.
I'm 32 in November. Positively a baby compared to some of the *cough* men of a certain age on here.

When I was 27, I had a fling with a woman in her mid forties. Old enough for me.

RBMK

LE
I'm 32 in November. Positively a baby compared to some of the *cough* men of a certain age on here.

When I was 27, I had a fling with a woman in her mid forties. Old enough for me.
I did something similar, 27/28 and a woman in her ealry 40s.
Marvellous, and I'd do it all over again.
Unfortunately, 30+ years on, I'm not sure I could keep up with a lively 42 year old.

When i was in my early 40's and separated I was banging women in their early 20's, it was very nice.

Ritch

LE
I did something similar, 27/28 and a woman in her ealry 40s.
Marvellous, and I'd do it all over again.
Unfortunately, 30+ years on, I'm not sure I could keep up with a lively 42 year old.
Oh I agree, I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Easily the best experience in that area.
When i was in my early 40's and separated I was banging women in their early 20's, it was very nice.
By the time I reach my early 40's I think my body will be unfit for shagging or anything else apart from donating to a university.

RBMK

LE
Wonderful news that India has achieved a new World Record today:

Coronavirus live news: India reports daily tally of 96,000 cases, a global record

India reports 96,551 new cases – another daily record

India reported another record daily jump of 96,551 coronavirus cases on Friday, taking its case load to 4.5m, data from the federal health ministry showed.

Infections are growing faster in India than anywhere else in the world.

Deaths have remained relatively low in the country, but are seeing an upward trend, with more than one thousand deaths being reported every day for the last ten days.

On Thursday, 1,209 people died from COVID-19, the ministry said, taking total mortalities to 76,271.

Obviously the Indian prevention techniques to stop the spread are working perfectly, stopping migrant workers, social distancing, etc etc ...... oh, wait...

@earth closet

Last edited:
Wonderful news that India has achieved a new World Record today:

Coronavirus live news: India reports daily tally of 96,000 cases, a global record

India reports 96,551 new cases – another daily record

India reported another record daily jump of 96,551 coronavirus cases on Friday, taking its case load to 4.5m, data from the federal health ministry showed.

Infections are growing faster in India than anywhere else in the world.

Deaths have remained relatively low in the country, but are seeing an upward trend, with more than one thousand deaths being reported every day for the last ten days.

On Thursday, 1,209 people died from COVID-19, the ministry said, taking total mortalities to 76,271.

Obviously the Indian prevention techniques to stop the spread are working perfectly, stopping migrant workers, social distancing, etc etc ...... oh, wait...

@earth closet

Morning @RBMK,
From today's local 'comic'. They are just releasing more bad news now.
Screenshot_20200912-153342_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20200912-153512_Photos.jpg

Morning All,
Probably covered on another thread but from yesterday's local 'comics'.
Screenshot_20200921-094644_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20200921-094627_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20200921-095028_Photos.jpg

E2a: From Oct'., 1st local 'comic'. Another photo of the old girl.
Screenshot_20200929-162438_Photos.jpg

Last edited:
Morning All,
Happy birthday anniversary Mr. GandhiView attachment 509016
Oops! Wrong picture above:).
View attachment 509017

Ah, yes - the gentle but worldly Mahatma: the same MK Gandhi who wrote. ' “Ours is one continual struggle against a degradation sought to be inflicted upon us by the Europeans, who desire to degrade us to the level of the raw Kaffir whose occupation is hunting, and whose sole ambition is to collect a certain number of cattle to buy a wife with and, then, pass his life in indolence and nakedness.” '

RBMK

LE
Gandhi was a racist.
Read his speeches if you wish to be educated.
Although he openly espoused non-violent protest, he didn't get all upset at violence -- as long as it was against the white man.

endure

GCM

Latest Threads