News from India

Morning All,
Apart from diseases, disasters withholding scoff, water and air. India has found a way to slow down the population numbers.
Last screenshot. Maybe should be made compulsory:eek:

Eta: I still wouldn't drink the water in Mumbai though...or anywhere else here for that matter.
Looks like India's government shat on Delhi.

bedended

War Hero
Morning All,
Along with the off the scale bad air quality, worst H2o of any city, open defection, rape, child/animal abuse, extreme poverty, disease and the multitude of other 3rd World issues this :toilet: suffers. This regular headline always cracks me up:D.

Attachments

bedended

War Hero
Morning All,
Finally GTFOD today. No more toxic air pollution, mask wearing or seething mass of humanity. Back to clean fresh mountain air:dance:
Another good thing to report. I managed to track down the 1st 2 books, which I've been looking for, for ages. Brand spanking, only cost £4 each.
The 3rd I've been after since recent release. Again brand spanking, hardback and only £6. £18+ from 'Amazon', £30+ from publisher...Result! :boogie:
Worth 10 days in D(sm)elhi. ???

E2a: Got The Fck Outta Dodge:)
...but no luck with finding 'Servant Of The Sahibs'. Ghulām Rassūl. :(

Attachments

Last edited:
Morning All,
Finally GTFOD today. No more toxic air pollution, mask wearing or seething mass of humanity. Back to clean fresh mountain air:dance:
Another good thing to report. I managed to track down the 1st 2 books, which I've been looking for, for ages. Brand spanking, only cost £4 each.
The 3rd I've been after since recent release. Again brand spanking, hardback and only £6. £18+ from 'Amazon', £30+ from publisher...Result! :boogie:
Worth 10 days in D(sm)elhi. ???

E2a: Got The Fck Outta Dodge:)
Lucky you, @bedended. Can you recommend any books on Indian Army and British Indian Army that we would never find in the UK, please? I am especially interested in the 6th Scind cavalry, the Assam Light Horse (a grandfather was in those) and the Khasi Rifles/Regiment (probably only formed to fight the Japanese in WW2). They might be gettable through the library.

bedended

War Hero
Lucky you, @bedended. Can you recommend any books on Indian Army and British Indian Army that we would never find in the UK, please? I am especially interested in the 6th Scind cavalry, the Assam Light Horse (a grandfather was in those) and the Khasi Rifles/Regiment (probably only formed to fight the Japanese in WW2). They might be gettable through the library.
Morning @bullet_catcher,
Due to meet a couple of bods who might be able to help in a few days. I'll get back to you before Thursday either way.

Morning @bullet_catcher,
From today's local 'comic'. Sadly I may not be around on the date otherwise I'd go. Even if it is a 6/8hr bus AND on the plains.

E2a; Emphasise "and".
Good afternoon, @bedended
Wow, that looks really interesting, thanks. Unfortunately I shall not be there, but hope that things will work out so that you can go.
I have heard it said that life in the hills is better than on the plains.

bedended

War Hero
Good afternoon, @bedended
Wow, that looks really interesting, thanks. Unfortunately I shall not be there, but hope that things will work out so that you can go.
I have heard it said that life in the hills is better than on the plains.
Morning @bullet_catcher,
To answer to your last question.
My gaff is about 1550m. The nearest town less than 100m in elevation below me and less than a km away but I couldn't live there most if the year. The difference in temperature is quite marked.

Morning All,
Appreciating the emptiness before the storm.
Beer and ciggy, footy on box, my pen-drive in system. Look right sunset, look left mountains. Turn page of newspaper and this headline stands out for some reason. Shouldn't laugh really:)
Elephant was heard to shout ‘Call me Dumbo once more short nose and I’ll take you to the fucking cleaners!’

Misterio

Old-Salt
China and India account for 37% of the worlds pollution and fire out 35 times the amount of Co2 we do in a year.

Which makes me wonder why people in the UK are being lynched for using plastic straws.
Money,

That's all "climate change" is about.

The average Indian has fuck all, so you cant tax them sky high to save imaginary polar bears.

Yesterday on the MSN news thing on my home page I noticed that Nasa had announced they had discovered and had pictures of the crashed Indian moon lander (and probably pictures of the 'commuters' who'd been clinging onto it at launch hence the crash) today this was in the space on the feed:

I am currently under impression that we now know where the fine intelligent engineer called 'Earth' works.

sunny james

Old-Salt
Money,

That's all "climate change" is about.

The average Indian has **** all, so you cant tax them sky high to save imaginary polar bears.
The average Indian does have money but they are not letting the Government get its mitts on it if they can help it.
That's one reason why India is such a shit hole.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Nice bit of proactive work by the police.
Let’s re create the crime, ok so far so good, now run away, that’s it.........

Saves on a trial and gets the public back on side.

Latest Threads