News from India

You idiot,Do you understand that this was a CAT-4 cyclone with winds speed above 215 kmph.This type of cyclone causes widespread destruction to infrastructure.A similar cyclone in 1999 killed over 10,000 people.
Cyclone Nargis which struck mynmar was a weak CAT-4 cyclone which killed over 130,000 people.Hurricane Katrina and maria killed over 2000 and 3000 people in the US respectively.

In comparison only 60 people were killed in India,thus proving the strong and effective disaster management plan of the country.

Most of the electricity poles have been uprooted,restoring electricity which is being done on a war footing will take a few days more.Meanwhile power has been restored in most other affected areas.
And normal transmission has been resumed.

Yet your country still hasn't done much to eradicate child malnutrition or children's (in particular) need for healthcare and immunisation.
What is the point of trumpeting about a one off response to a natural disaster when the man made disasters are still so prevalent?
Oh I forgot, it's so you can whine that it's all the fault of the Raj. 15th August 1947 the Raj ended, very few people in UK now who remember the end of World War 2 and they don't go on and on about what was a much bigger event than some natives being given independence.

The fact that if a country has a better disaster management plan than much richer countries is a small feat for you,then you need to get your head checked.Mind you the place where the cyclone struck is amongst the poorest states of India,yet neither the state government nor the central government begged for international aid.The state government on it's own handled the disaster so effectively even central assistance was not required at many places.

British Raj ended in 1947 but it's ill effects didn't end at the same time.Relative Political and economic stability took decades to achieve.Mind you much of Africa is still reeling from it's colonial past.On the top of that India had nothing like Marshall plan to rebuild itself.

It was only in the 70's when the Indian government could even start thinking about providing for it's people.It's during the same era where Child malnutrition became a serious policy issue

Eradicating Child malnutrition is not an easy thing as it involves solving multitude of things and changing many cultural habbits. Yet India has seen relative success in eradicating child malnutrition and has set an ambitious target of 2022 to completely eradicate it.

Mind you much of Africa is still reeling from it's colonial past.
That's because African "leaders" are all corrupt fucknuggets hell-bent on ripping off their countries exchequers instead of building modern, thriving, civilised nations.

A bit like India in some ways.

You lot've been in charge of your own affairs for seventy-two years. Stop blaming everyone else for your own failure to bring prosperity, sanitation and healthcare to your nation's populace, you chod.

Still living in the shadow of the Raj. India should have been given the same status as Canada and Australia.
What? Like, self-governing independent nation status, you mean? You were given that seventy-two years ago. That's plenty of time to move yourselves "out of the shadow of the Raj."

Look at Canada and Australia: advanced, developed, prosperous first-world nations with a decent standard of living, education, healthcare and sanitation for all.

And Australia's only been fully independent since 1986 - a mere thirty-three years ago.

You fucking lightweight, whining excuse-makers.

Last edited:
The fact that if a country has a better disaster management plan than much richer countries is a small feat for you,then you need to get your head checked.

Eradicating Child malnutrition is not an easy thing as it involves solving multitude of things and changing many cultural habbits. Yet India has seen relative success in eradicating child malnutrition and has set an ambitious target of 2022 to completely eradicate it.
Let's see if I got this right. Your country considers that disaster relief plans etc for very infrequent events is more important than the ongoing and continuous deaths of its younger citizens because of failure to feed them? You think I need my head checking!
No mention of the lack of medicine or immunisation but no surprise there.
72 years since the end of the Raj and the memsahib and I could enjoy a nice cool chotapeg served to us by our houseboy. But you still blame everything on that, 72 years on. Very sad.

In comparison only 60 people were killed in India,thus proving the strong and effective disaster management plan of the country.
Mother Nature was clearly not trying as hard as on the previous occasions you cite to rebalance the global over-population problem, then.

Stop fucking breeding like rabbits. Just stop fucking fucking!

Especially when she's said "No."

Last edited:
What? Like, self-governing independent nation status, you mean? You were given that seventy-two years ago. That's plenty of time to move yourselves "out of the shadow of the Raj."

Look at Canada and Australia: advanced, developed, prosperous fisrt world nations with a decent standard of living, education, healthcare and sanitation for all.

And Australia's only been fully independent since 1986. that's a mere thirty-three years ago.

I wonder how Britain would look now if it had been Nigerians who had invaded in 1066?

I wonder how Britain would look now if it had been Nigerians who had invaded in 1066?
I've been to Port Harcourt.

Seriously, your premise just doesn't bear thinking about.

[Shudders]

It's the Indian way.
Blame anyone but their own terminally corrupt government officials.
Nothing can be done in India without the inevitable payment to some minor official to sign a piece of paper.
My colleague does regular work with a major company in Goa. They have a slush fund just for paying off minor flunkeys who want to stop them working for some spurious reason.

Let's see if I got this right. Your country considers that disaster relief plans etc for very infrequent events is more important than the ongoing and continuous deaths of its younger citizens because of failure to feed them? You think I need my head checking!
No mention of the lack of medicine or immunisation but no surprise there.
72 years since the end of the Raj and the memsahib and I could enjoy a nice cool chotapeg served to us by our houseboy. But you still blame everything on that, 72 years on. Very sad.
A cyclone is not some small time event,Had the government done nothing or been callous hundreds of thousands or perhaps millions would have been killed.

As for feeding an immunization,i said before it is a complex issue that involves solving various things.It's not just simply feeding the children.There are many cultural ,administrative,logistical and social aspects that has to be addressed simultaneously(for example teenage pregnancy,poor nutritional diets,anemia).On the top of that the country has a continental size population living in a very diverse geography and following a very diverse culture.

Look at Canada and Australia: advanced, developed, prosperous first-world nations with a decent standard of living, education, healthcare and sanitation for all.

And Australia's only been fully independent since 1986 - a mere thirty-three years ago.

Look at Australia ? Look at Canada ?

Canada and Australia never got to see the very worst of the British empire which the Asians and the Africans witnessed.Perhaps it was because the colonizers and the subjects were of the same race and from the same part of Europe.

Besides Canada and Australia have a very small population.Tiny population coupled with abundance of resources enabled the two countries to develop faster. Infact both were already developed states even before India came into existence as a nation state.

Look at Australia ? Look at Canada ?

Canada and Australia never got to see the very worst of the British empire which the Asians and the Africans witnessed.Perhaps it was because the colonizers and the subjects were of the same race and from the same part of Europe.

Besides Canada and Australia have a very small population.Tiny population coupled with abundance of resources enabled the two countries to develop faster. Infact both were already developed states even before India came into existence as a nation state.
So the British Empire caused cyclones! Wow, I knew it ruled the waves, but hadn't realised it ruled the weather too.

You idiot.

A cyclone is not some small time event,Had the government done nothing or been callous hundreds of thousands or perhaps millions would have been killed.

As for feeding an immunization,i said before it is a complex issue that involves solving various things.It's not just simply feeding the children.There are many cultural ,administrative,logistical and social aspects that has to be addressed simultaneously(for example teenage pregnancy,poor nutritional diets,anemia).On the top of that the country has a continental size population living in a very diverse geography and following a very diverse culture.
Stop making excuses for your country being shit at everything except shitting (and rape).
You've had 72 years to "address" the problems & have done somewhat less than half of sweet f**k-all in that direction.

You mong.

Indian achievements:

Rape capital of the world -- tick
Failure to prevent routine rape of female children -- tick
Failure to maintain a good railway system -- tick
Fauilure to provide clean water for 50% of population -- tick
Failure to provide sanitary facilities for >50% of the population -- tick
World leader in scam phone calls -- tick
Wolrd leader in cheating at exams -- tick
Failure to educate population not to sh!t in the street -- tick
Failure to provide a credible education system for >50% of the population -- tick
2nd worst air pollution in the civilised world [after China] -- tick

Most of population want to leave the country -- tick

Stonking performance.
India. A world leader.

Rare event.
Very weak response. 72 years since the end of the Raj, no need to make chotapegs for the sahib so what have you been doing over that seventy two (count them) years!!!

So First Nations people come from Europe, do they, you nasty little racist...?

Besides Canada and Australia have a very small population.
Yes, because their menfolk don't go around raping for a pastime. Nor do their people struggle to exercise restraint and manage not to breed at a rate unsustainable by the available resources.

You desperate, desperately sad thundercunt.

Very weak response. 72 years since the end of the Raj, no need to make chotapegs for the sahib so what have you been doing over that seventy two (count them) years!!!
Raping, murdering "honour" killing and shitting in the open mostly.

Latest Threads