News from India

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Morning troops.....
what news from  Gupta @earth. We seem bereft of news from India's own clown prince.

Morning troops.....
what news from  Gupta @earth. We seem bereft of news from India's own clown prince.
I think my new trainee clerk just had a phone call from him, "hello I am David from your phone company" I informed him that it was against policy to do business with open air defecators.

Londo

LE
Morning troops.....
I'm of the opinion he's on a toilet break . It is however a long walk to find a section of street that has not previously been defecated upon .

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
Morning @Nemesis44UK,
Relocate to India;), it's not been reported here...yet!
Morning @bedended

You couldn't pay me enough to live in India, I'm sorry.

It's hell on earth for me. Lots of heat, tonnes of people - it's just not for me.

I would consider a move to Iceland, where there's only 3 people per square kilometre, it's bad enough to live in the UK with its 282 people per square km.

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Morning @bedended

You couldn't pay me enough to live in India, I'm sorry.

It's hell on earth for me. Lots of heat, tonnes of people - it's just not for me.

I would consider a move to Iceland, where there's only 3 people per square kilometre, it's bad enough to live in the UK with its 282 people per square km.
Morning @Nemesis44UK
With you on that, can't stand too many people anywhere near me.

NSP

LE
Cleaner streets and sweeter air, too.

This is how the Japanese treated loyal Indian soldiers who had been captured in Malaya, Singapore and Borneo who remained true to their salt and the oath that they had taken - the majority, who refused to join the collaborators of the Indian National Army under Subas Chandra Bose who @earth idolises.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Night watching telly as the turds pass by.

Attachments

• 813A2160-8B6A-4931-A4D7-50CD396CE08D.png
    813A2160-8B6A-4931-A4D7-50CD396CE08D.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 30

Dredd

LE
India's support for Russia is nothing new, we have been supporting Russia for decades. However, we have not officially supported the Russian invasion of Ukraine. We have a neutral stance in this conflict.

After all, International relations are all about self-interest, not humanity and human rights. The west rarely cared when innocent civilians were being slaughtered in drone strikes or bombed day after day. They have only woken up when something hit home.

If we switch sides, what is in the store for us? Will we be given critical tech? or R&D know-how? Absolutely nothing will be given to us.

We see the Ukrainian conflict the same way you look at conflicts around the world....."distant conflict, none of our concern"

As for Indian civilization being shit, do I need to remind you again that at the time when you were building this
View attachment 660540

We were building this...........

View attachment 660539

The Kandariya Mahadev Temple was built around 1060 CE - whereas Stonehenge was built in six stages between 3000 and 1520 BCE

A better comparison would have been this:

castle_entrance_hires-1024x683-1.jpg

You are only off by around 1 to 3 millennia. You absolute total clown.

Might be better if you don't look up ancient Egyptian / Greek / Roman architecture.

Sources:

Dredd

LE
There are words which have different meanings in different locations. Also, there are some unique English words which as used only in their country of Origin.

Eg, Passout can mean "fainting" in one country and "graduation" in another.

If you use the word "eggplant" in India, no one will understand you because it's called Brinjal.

Similarly "Cinema" is called "Picture" , "Okra" is called "Lady's finger....etc etc.

Who calls it eggplant?

Oh, you meant aubergine.

Idiot.

Syledis

War Hero
The Kandariya Mahadev Temple was built around 1060 CE - whereas Stonehenge was built in six stages between 3000 and 1520 BCE

A better comparison would have been this:

View attachment 665709

You are only off by around 1 to 3 millennia. You absolute total clown.

Might be better if you don't look up ancient Egyptian / Greek / Roman architecture.

Sources:

Hello kiddies...

Dredd

LE
@earth Any confirmation for your present residency? You make out as if it's India with your "We in India" statements. But I believe you're in the UK. Am I right?

I am beginning to think the knob-throat is in the US - hence the mistake of thinking we call aubergines by a different name.

Londo

LE
I am beginning to think the knob-throat is in the US - hence the mistake of thinking we call aubergines by a different name.
Must admit I always call them egg plants as I can't spell aubergine .

Grown them in the garden too , very easy to grow just like tomatoes but there's so little you can do with them regarding eating . So would rather grow the extra tomatoes .