***NEWS FLASH***

16/06/04
**********REITEIRS*******
****UK GOVERMENT *******Announcement*******,
That in order to to assit other motorist,s in identifiying potetially dangerous drivers , it is now compulsory for anyone with a lower than average IQ and driving ability to display a warning flag ******

*****The flag ( comprising a red cross on a white background will be attached to the top of at least one door of their vehicle*******

For Drivers of exceptionally low ability, adddition flage are required*****
******END*******
Scouse G
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
COME ON ENGERLAND

I notice that the implimentation of this law was instantaneous

your car BB?

E

error_unknown

Filbert Fox said:
your car BayBee?
Nah...some chavs stole the two England flags I had on mine :evil:
...just got the union flag on the aerial now :D
ViroBono said:
Many a true word etc...... :lol:
Viro you really DO hate the flags on cars don't you!! :lol:
Let's hope you have to suffer them a good while yet! Engerlaaaand! :D

black_taxi said:
16/06/04
**********REITEIRS*******
****UK GOVERMENT *******Announcement*******,
That in order to to assit other motorist,s in identifiying potetially dangerous drivers , it is now compulsory for anyone with a lower than average IQ and driving ability to display a warning flag ******

*****The flag ( comprising a red cross on a white background will be attached to the top of at least one door of their vehicle*******

For Drivers of exceptionally low ability, adddition flage are required*****
******END*******
Scouse G
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

COME ON ENGERLAND

Hhhmmm,
Well, that'll apply instantly to every Black Cab driver I know. :wink:

Ubique ya bass !!!

Auld Sapper wrote

Well, that'll apply instantly to every Black Cab driver I know
........and everyone you don't!

Get on over to Bernoulli's mass grave thread in the NAAFI and get taxi drivers in that hole in the ground.

I'm ever so steaming that I can't walk home!

:evil:

susie said:

obediently yours...
Susie :p
Look out!!!!!!!!!
Shut it.

Heifer

blessed baby cakes said:
Frank Rizzo said:
susie said:

obediently yours...
Susie :p
Look out!!!!!!!!!
Shut it.

Heifer
new car susie?
not parked near your home i hope,
not with your neighbours........

has the little lamb stopped screaming yet susie?
That car doesn't quite looked parked........ More like abandoned!!!! Typical Frock.

I knew I should have added these flags to my Lime pit, along with Lorry drivers that have the full size version festioned around their cabs

Well the City of London Police have been reading this - two of them had just stopped a van with 2 flags as I was leaving my office last night! Good for them

Yeah ok you lot are in the U.K. flying the flag , I´m an expat living in Germany , and I´ve got a flag on the roof and one one my scooter , AND THE GERMANS HATE IT ! :D :D :lol:

megadeth said:
Yeah ok you lot are in the U.K. flying the flag , I´m an expat living in Germany , and I´ve got a flag on the roof and one one my scooter , AND THE GERMANS HATE IT ! :D :D :lol:
Feckin' scooter :?: Flag :?: Must be a chav, then :!: :roll:

Anyone noticed how this trend was started by the RAMC, with those natty fold down St Georges flags on the side of their amby's?

Just drove down the Short Strand with 3 lions and St Georges flying ,locals seam a little restless :twisted:

Micky_Dees said:
Anyone noticed how this trend was started by the RAMC, with those natty fold down St Georges flags on the side of their amby's?

i don't care how good a job they do that guy looks nothing like an ambulance!!why has he got a sign on his back pretending to be one :lol:

Latest Threads