News: Australia lifts ban on women in military combat roles

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by b_White, Sep 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For women to be sucessful in the Inf role they would need to have the same standards as men. If women can achieve that,then good luck to them.
  2. Worst news I've heard since gays were allowed in.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Letting them in isn't the same as them passing the course to do the job.

How many would in anycase would join faced with being a glory hole front and back for a bunch of goat-raping touchers of little boys bottoms after Friday prayers before having their baps and head cut off for al-quida tube?
  4. Well surely as the preferred sexual encounter for these swarthy chaps is with goats and little boys botties, they will have no interest in wimminz and the wimminz will be perfectly safe?
  5. That's only coz their own women are gopping, a nice white blond chick would turn them in a New York minute!
  6. Some big Sheila in the same fox-hole as me? Enough to give me nightmares! I remember staging through Alice Springs in a Herc many years ago and this blond behemoth about 2 metres tall wearing a mini skirt and weighing about 16 stone big but no fat on her, was sweeping the terminal floor, Move your arrses she growled at us as we stood in the way.
    I recon on second thoughts the likes of her would frighten the shite out of Terry T so may be a good thing.
  7. Oh you'd love it,just admit it! :)
  8. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  9. The list of threads just shows this one as "Australia lifts ban on women."

Well I found it funny. But then, I was very bored.
  10. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Well as long as they dont do the Canadian option which was to lower all standards till they passed. Nott sure if that experiment lasted but it certainly meant a lot of useless looking recruits getting into basic.

By the way thats from a mate in the Canadian Army (?)
  11. You haven't been to Australia have you?
  12. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Oh yes, classy birds arent they!
    Having worked with the classmates of a certain newss barons son I can hand on heart say a pikey cornish bin man has more class than the average aussie.
    Sorry down there!
  13. Isn't it just like Ford open prison, but larger and down market?

I was led to believe that all sheila's looked like Holly Valance?