Newly moderated area of the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad CO

Admin
Do you have evidence for this claim? I mean, @Bad CO works with matelots on a daily basis...
So I do. That was definitely an interesting career choice.

My predecessor (ex-RM) warned me not to expect too much from RN officers. Six years down the line I can confirm that his advice was spot on ....

How is it brave to make a comment on a forum? It's the internet; you can't do much damage giving him an e-knuckle sandwich. Grow up.
It's a pity this meme isn't a real thing
family_guy_internet.jpeg

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
This little area of the site is now under the gentle wings of three moderators.

Quick reminder that it is not NAAFI, so trolls, idiots and other neer-do-wells, from here on in should think twice before posting.

ETA. Title change.

Last edited:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Did you get a pay rise in line with the extra responsibilities?

Put my name down, I will not allow cussing
LHBT talk and no politics, :twisted:

This little area of the site is now under the gentle wings of three moderators.

Quick reminder that it is not NAAFI, so trolls, idiots and other neer-do-wells, from here on in should think twice before posting.

ETA. Title change.
Op yewtree breathes a sigh of relief.

Hmm? This is interesting.. I respond to a comment aimed directly at me , then you jump in .

So just for you and some others , it's not my fault if my openness, version of truth or opinions intimidate you and makes you feel inferior or weak, yet, you and other Hypocrites somehow think that you can say your piece , insult me , etc, and I have to concede to your nonsense and keep quiet?.. and you haven't even got the awareness or humility to sense that some of it is just tongue in cheek BS because, your ego is so fragile that my comments wind you up.

Pitiful but amusing in it's 'Show you up as a tw@t' kinda way,
You've misplaced your Oxford comma, and the rest of your punctuation is wandering a bit.

Oh, there he is... I see he has bullied your final "full stop" into submission and taken its place.

Do you think as he taken to hiding behind the big eroteme with one third of your initial ellipsis for protection?

Nato123

On ROPS
On ROPs
You've misplaced your Oxford comma, and the rest of your punctuation is wandering a bit.

Oh, there he is... I see he has bullied your final "full stop" into submission and taken its place.

Do you think as he taken to hiding behind the big eroteme with one third of your initial ellipsis for protection?

Possibly?,...or maybe he didn't GAF seeing as most managed to understand what i'd written without resorting to adding their own nonsense.

Still, it does illustrate my point about others jumping in, so for that I must thank you.

Possibly?,...or maybe he didn't GAF seeing as most managed to understand what i'd written without resorting to adding their own nonsense.

Still, it does illustrate my point about others jumping in, so for that I must thank you.
You are most welcome, cock.

Was that 'Cock' in a friendly Northern way or 'Cock' as in a brave behind the keyboard way?

Asking for a friend
Being native of Kentucky, I have rarely felt a need to be anything other than friendly and understanding.

TamH70

MIA
Being native of Kentucky, I have rarely felt a need to be anything other than friendly and understanding.
Kentucky? Got one of those long wooden sticks with huge barrels in the middle of them that your ancestors used to shoot Redcoats with?

Nato123

On ROPS
On ROPs

That made me smile.

You still got those dungarees and one tooth grin?

I like Kentucky. Stayed there on the border with Tennessee while at Fort Campbell.

Think it was Louisville?

So I do. That was definitely an interesting career choice.

My predecessor (ex-RM) warned me not to expect too much from RN officers. Six years down the line I can confirm that his advice was spot on ....
1576401382815.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads