Newly moderated area of the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Good CO @Bad CO it would appear that the moderators for this area haven't been seen for a number of years. Time to nominate replacements?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
There are super-mods like @Sixty who can act across the spectrum. He may be able to advise.

@Good CO @Bad CO it would appear that the moderators for this area haven't been seen for a number of years. Time to nominate replacements?
I’ll do it. Already got the name... just need the mug and hammer.

Oh, I'll also need the keys to the bat cave and the staff toilets. And a Return rail warrant to ArRSe Towers for my induction, the T shirt, roster.

And a copy of the employment contract, reward package and holiday entitlement, bribery policy...

Perhaps @Auld-Yin would be better suited. I resign because I can’t get / don’t want all that tat in my den.

Good call though, @CrashTestDummy.

Why burden the under-gods when they have enough on their plate with things like the POTY-M to contend with.

Let the gods appoint new mods (and no, that's not a volunteer) would be much easier all around IMHO.

Why burden the under-gods when they have enough on their plate with things like the POTY-M to contend with.

Let the gods appoint new mods (and no, that's not a volunteer) would be much easier all around IMHO.
1st nomination for Redshift

Given the subject matter someone who's been a copper and worked for a PMC would be a good idea? Oi, @ACAB, get your arse over here.

Plus he's already argued with just about everyone on here so he's got a headstart with people hating him :)

Given the subject matter someone who's been a copper and worked for a PMC would be a good idea? Oi, @ACAB, get your arse over here.

Plus he's already argued with just about everyone on here so he's got a headstart with people hating him :)
He's been President of the Mess Committee?

Nato123

On ROPS
On ROPs

Nah, sometimes they give it a glance as I got a thread ban on it by Sixty for pointing out to the White Knights that the thread stank of BS , was likely started by a bored BOS - who dropped in various clues - and that they knew it too but their ego's couldn't cope with being made to look like tw@ts.... cos that's never happened before eh?

Now, some of them are still bangin their gums about me as it's a great distraction from the fact that the OP hasn't been heard of for ages, due to being back on duty.

Meh

Ritch

LE
I hereby tender my application if it's serious. I could do with a moderator mug to put my pens in.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Wetsmonkey and bosshogg are both coppers or ex coppers I believe.

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
Nah, sometimes they give it a glance as I got a thread ban on it by Sixty for pointing out to the White Knights that the thread stank of BS , was likely started by a bored BOS - who dropped in various clues - and that they knew it too but their ego's couldn't cope with being made to look like tw@ts.... cos that's never happened before eh?

Now, some of them are still bangin their gums about me as it's a great distraction from the fact that the OP hasn't been heard of for ages, due to being back on duty.

Meh
Mate, nobody cares! Genuinely.

And yet you say the same thing in the same forum... What do you expect to happen? Honestly?

You remind me of Jay in that Inbetweeners episode where Gilbert gives him detention and he starts arguing and Gilbert just keeps adding weeks on to the total until he finally clicks...

I nominate @Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin for moderator.

Nato123

On ROPS
On ROPs
Mate, nobody cares! Genuinely.

And yet you say the same thing in the same forum... What do you expect to happen? Honestly?

You remind me of Jay in that Inbetweeners episode where Gilbert gives him detention and he starts arguing and Gilbert just keeps adding weeks on to the total until he finally clicks...

Funny, but if nobody cared some wouldn't still keep banging their gums about it/me, or even raise this thread eh?

You let cnuts gob off to me... sometimes out of the blue , no worries, some of it is funny, but get all uptight on me when I play the game back .

What do i expect? a bit of continuity and keeping the goalpost in the same place would help?

Thread ban and wipe my post from this if you like.

Nato123

On ROPS
On ROPs
Funny, but if nobody cared some wouldn't still keep banging their gums about it/me, or even raise this thread eh?

You let cnuts gob off to me... sometimes out of the blue , no worries, some of it is funny, but get all uptight on me when I play the game back .

What do i expect? a bit of continuity and keeping the goalpost in the same place would help?

Thread ban and wipe my post from this if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads