Newly Found on Google Earth

Not meant to be that at all.I will see if I can post it some other way.Thanks for spotting my error before I made more of a tw*t of myself :oops:

According to the lat amd long givem above, its a greyhound track in Phoenix, US...

BB,

What version of Google earth are you looking at?

Mine takes me to a building site near Dagenham, really exciting...

Cranners

I got that once I deleted two surplus zeros.

Makes me sound like WW2 US fighter pilot...

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
What I am seeing at that grid is something that looks like a quarry which has been dug leaving square plateaux with tracks between and lorries bimbling about.

An unusual view, I agree, but it may be going over my head. (Looks up to see if he can see a satellite going over his head. Sees a bank of striplights.)

Its a greyhound track, whats the big deal about it??????

galgenberg said:
http://i5.tinypic.com/152gaqp.jpg
G'berg,

It seems that grid references are not your thing. Check your 'Pointer' on Google Earth and the grid that you gave us.

Reminds me of an old saying to do with officers, maps and 'What is the most dangerous thing in the Army?'

DigitalGeek said:
PMSL!! Asylum Reception Centre in the middle of the Thames - Priceless
Glad someone else managed to find it.Thanks to Scabster Mooch for the tip on uploading pictures and to the navigation gurus for their "kind words" :D

interesting choice of face icon..................good use of colour and bottox.

galgenberg said:
DigitalGeek said:
PMSL!! Asylum Reception Centre in the middle of the Thames - Priceless
Glad someone else managed to find it.Thanks to Scabster Mooch for the tip on uploading pictures and to the navigation gurus for their "kind words" :D
G'berg,

Who says they found it? If you look at your picture then yes there is an Asylum Reception Centre in the Thames. If you use your Grid you get this http://i6.tinypic.com/152md5z.jpg God help us all if you have to call in an airstrike...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sam The Bam Miscellaneous Jokes 2
HHH MoD News 10
M ACF 42