Newcastle

I found some great restaurants to eat in Newcastle, lovely little French place and a fantastic steakhouse to name but two.

If you can’t find the decent places its probably because they are above your level of appreciation.

I found some great restaurants to eat in Newcastle, lovely little French place and a fantastic steakhouse to name but two.

If you can’t find the decent places its probably because they are above your level of appreciation.

Au contraire mon frere. I found a nice friendly pub devoid of stag and hen parties. The Forth

Last edited:
There's a great tapas restaurant near the Quayside, El Torero. Loadsa plates on the table laden with fried potatos, chicken, pork, prawns, salad, meatballs, and all sorts of goodies.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Good choice. Also the Bridge if your taste runs to folk music also the Tyne down Ouseburn and the Cluny and the Ship is the only vegan pub in the UK. No, I am not kidding. Vegan beer. Their vegan Kimchi is to die for. House of Tides is high end and you need to book yonks in advance.

And yeah. We got a couple of Greggs.