Newcastle humiliated by Birmingham in Cup replay

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by meiktilaman, Jan 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Newcastle humiliated by Birmingham in Cup replay
    Wed 17 Jan, 10:25 PM

LONDON (Reuters) - Newcastle United were thrashed 5-1 by second divison leaders Birmingham City in their FA Cup third round replay on Wednesday at St James's Park.

The Premier League club, who last won the FA Cup in 1955, were shambolic throughout and were booed off at halftime and full time after being outplayed by the visitors who were relegated from the top flight last season.

Birmingham were 2-0 up by halftime thanks to Gary McSheffrey's fifth-minute effort and Nolberto Solano's own goal.

James Milner's long-range effort gave Newcastle a lifeline after 55 minutes but they were reduced to 10 men soon afterwards when Steven Taylor clipped Dudley Campbell just outside the area and from the resulting free kick Bruno N'Gotty made it 3-1.

Sebastian Larsen and Campbell added to Newcastle's misery with further goals to seal a fourth round meeting with Reading.

Haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Get it up you northern monkeys!

Digging deep to stage 3 with full cba and grandads tin helmet on to receive incoming!

2. Not at all, my lad's a Junior Magpie that now supports Man U. My daughter is however sensible and supports Arsenal

3. Oh, what bollox. Straight to the hole please?

4. I'm glad they lost. haha its not because im from middlesborough i promise :)

5. I thought Newcastle were supposed to be good

6. Is that because they have won so many trophys?
    :winkrazz:

7. ha boro are shit too :( haha nightmare!

8. young newcastle fan stopped by police in sunderland that night, attempting to hang himself from a lamp-post.

advised to 'furk off back to newcastle and do himself in'

he couldn't he told the plod - as all the lamp-posts in geordie land where full!!