Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by Snakedog, Mar 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi y'all! Humble Civvi atm, Always wanted to join the Army but couldn't because of a relationship... Bit*h left me just after I became too old to join the Regular Army at the ripe old age of 35 :frustrated:
    So I'm applying for the TA's this year... Not much else to say atm apart from I have the UTMOST RESPECT for all Armed Service Personnel & can only hope one day I can fight along side them...

Peace out...
  2. Good luck
  3. watch out if any strange men on here ask if you would like to see some puppies.
  4. Got some Jack Russell puppies for sale....
    • Like Like x 1
  5. No you haven't. You just made that bit up didn't you?

Anyway, welcome Guys.
  6. welcome, and enjoy want any advice just ask.

7. Yes, I really have. Four of them, three bitches and a dog. Welcome Guys....
  8. Welcome to the wonderful world of Arrse. The local Moderottweiler will be along shortly to make sure that the big boys aren't picking on you.
  9. Well if you can't stand up to your woman then facing the Taliban might prove embarrassing.

Prove you're not a pussy-whipped wimp and restore your credibility simply by posting a photo of her with her jugs out here.

We've all had to do it....

Edit: 3 months FFS fellers get a grip!
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Just like Bravo_Bravo then?
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Just to keep up the fine traditions of ARRSE, let me simply say 'hello, good evening, welcome & you're gay'.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Aye,how do.Just don't mention green lids.
  13. How much? Where in the country are you?
  14. Well done - Now run along now you dreamer.
  15. scaryspice

scaryspice LE Moderator

Check the date of the OP.... :roll:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.