Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi y'all! Humble Civvi atm, Always wanted to join the Army but couldn't because of a relationship... Bit*h left me just after I became too old to join the Regular Army at the ripe old age of 35 :frustrated:
So I'm applying for the TA's this year... Not much else to say atm apart from I have the UTMOST RESPECT for all Armed Service Personnel & can only hope one day I can fight along side them...

Peace out...

Hi y'all! Humble Civvi atm, Always wanted to join the Army but couldn't because of a relationship... Bit*h left me just after I became too old to join the Regular Army at the ripe old age of 35 :frustrated:
So I'm applying for the TA's this year... Not much else to say atm apart from I have the UTMOST RESPECT for all Armed Service Personnel & can only hope one day I can fight along side them...

Peace out...
watch out if any strange men on here ask if you would like to see some puppies.

Got some Jack Russell puppies for sale....
No you haven't. You just made that bit up didn't you?

Anyway, welcome Guys.

C

cloudbuster

Welcome to the wonderful world of Arrse. The local Moderottweiler will be along shortly to make sure that the big boys aren't picking on you.

Hi y'all! Humble Civvi atm, Always wanted to join the Army but couldn't because of a relationship... Bit*h left me...

Peace out...
Well if you can't stand up to your woman then facing the Taliban might prove embarrassing.

Prove you're not a pussy-whipped wimp and restore your credibility simply by posting a photo of her with her jugs out here.

We've all had to do it....

Edit: 3 months FFS fellers get a grip!

Just to keep up the fine traditions of ARRSE, let me simply say 'hello, good evening, welcome & you're gay'.

M
Peace out...
Aye,how do.Just don't mention green lids.

Peace out...
Well done - Now run along now you dreamer.

Check the date of the OP.... :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E The Other Half 20
D The Other Half 40
J Officers 19