Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
I find that learning the language of the country you are visiting is invaluable.

Are you planning a trip to the UK at some point in the future?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

G

goatrutar

An English to Hungarian phrasebook is invaluable.

My hovercraft is full of eels.

Crikey!

Is this a real enquiry?

If so:

Research your destination- you can't do enough of this.

Safety tip:
Get your self a second dummy wallet containing expired credit cards, small denomination currency and some other padding. Keep your REAL WALLET well hidden. Should the worst happen you'll only lose a small amount.

Get together a good run bag that always stays with you.
Pack it with all your 'survival' kit.

Crikey!

Is this a real enquiry?

If so:

Research your destination- you can't do enough of this.

Safety tip:
Get your self a second dummy wallet containing expired credit cards, small denomination currency and some other padding. Keep your REAL WALLET well hidden. Should the worst happen you'll only lose a small amount.

Get together a good run bag that always stays with you.
Pack it with all your 'survival' kit.
My bold, Now that aint a bad idea i think i will nick that one.

If you wake up in a bath full of ice with a mobile phone next to you , someone has stolen your kidneys .They are far more important than a wallet .Remember that .

If you wake up in a bath full of ice with a mobile phone next to you , someone has stolen your kidneys .They are far more important than a wallet .Remember that .
I dont go brazil or mexico alot tbh so think my kidneys are quite safe and anyway if they did steal ur kidneys you would be dead, but if they stole a kidney good luck to them its fucked anyway from drink.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E The Other Half 20
D The Other Half 40
J Officers 19