Newbie

#2
Welcome to Arrse!

34 is not a problem depending on the job you want to do, where are you in the country?

Swampey said:
Since 2003, I have assisted the Armed forces with the repatriation of the fallen Iraq and Afganistan.
This in some way might seem like nothing to most, but I Pride myself in doing this, now after years of doing this I just feel that I want more
:salut:
Well done to you, in what capacity do you assist (just being nosey)
 
#3
Swampey said:
Not at all fit yet,
Get started :D

and is there any issue being a Cadet force Instructor..
Technically, you will need your new TA CO's permission to continue in the ACF role. (S)He'd be a prat to refuse, especially as you're already there.

would this me that Id keep the rank in both TA and AFC
Mean? No. You'll be an ACF AI, I assume? You'll start as a private soldier in the TA (or an Officer Cadet if ...)
 
#4
Idrach said:
and is there any issue being a Cadet force Instructor..
Technically, you will need your new TA CO's permission to continue in the ACF role. (S)He'd be a prat to refuse, especially as you're already there.
The only issue that I had being an ACF instructor and joining the TA was with JPA and issuing my Army number (as I already had one from the ACF). For some reason this caused problems :?
 
#5
Swampey said:
Someone give me some guidance on what Reg I should be looking at, last time was in the Queens Own,
Your local one.

msr
 
#6
msr said:
Swampey said:
Someone give me some guidance on what Reg I should be looking at, last time was in the Queens Own,
Your local one.

msr
As above, unless you have a specialised skill in which case you could join a National unit (Media ops, telecomms related signals etc)

edited for mong spelling
 
#8
kes1 said:
Idrach said:
and is there any issue being a Cadet force Instructor..
Technically, you will need your new TA CO's permission to continue in the ACF role. (S)He'd be a prat to refuse, especially as you're already there.
The only issue that I had being an ACF instructor and joining the TA was with JPA and issuing my Army number (as I already had one from the ACF). For some reason this caused problems :?

Shouldnt have done, we've seen them through us with a 2 prefix or C suffix to distinguish a cadet AI or a second issue number.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E The Other Half 20
D The Other Half 40
J Officers 19

Similar threads

Latest Threads