Newbie in the house 8)

Hey guys i'm new and just wondering if anyone had a few answers for me, in the joining stage for the army and just wondered if i passed ADSC with a good grade how long would it actually be until i start phase 1 training (thats if everything goes smooth) ? did my BARB Friday and passed with a 76, havent got many GCSE's as school was a rough ride with knob head teachers thinking their the mutts nuts, but good enough for a decent career in the Army, Went for my medical with the doctor today and going to take it to the army office tomorrow. Thanks for responses in advance....

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
liam

Good luck with your career.

Couldnt say Liam, but, all the best anyway.

havent got many GCSE's as school was a rough ride with knob head teachers thinking their the mutts nuts,.
I would not mention your errudite views on the education system at your ADSC interview. People might think that you have a few problems with authority figures.

oldbaldy

LE
I am not going to say anything. The last new chap I responded to went off in a huff.
He was a sensitive soul, you should have realised that. It's the new touchy feely Army. :)

M

Mark The Convict

Should all new members have to undergo a gruelling ordeal, a hellish rite of passage...

...an excruciating exchange of posts with 'Cabana; ARRSE Arbiter'? :)

He was a sensitive soul, you should have realised that. It's the new touchy feely Army. :)
Well he was a drop short and they are touchy feely more than most Corps

Liam, I don't want to be a source of alarm, but all of your full stops have migrated to the end of your post.

So the OP will be punctuationally challenged?

Sounds about right for the paras then.

On the other hand his spelling isn't that bad.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
liamk1990 The Intelligence Cell 7
D The Other Half 40
J Officers 19