New Zombie Miniseries - The Walking Dead

I saw the pilot episode last week. There is a screener doing the rounds on a few sites. It's actually pretty good, i enjoyed it. Left on a cliffhanger for the series too.

Recommended.

sky+'d and series linked last week, i'll be watching it with my lobo and 'bug out bag' to hand
the sneaky zomfucks will probably choose to rise whilst i'm watching :grin:
Same here. I'll be keeping a close eye on the wife to see if she changes whilst it's on.
**** it. I'll do her anyway and claim temporary insanity for smashing her head in with my lobo, claiming she became the undead and wanted to eat my flesh.

Same here. I'll be keeping a close eye on the wife to see if she changes whilst it's on.
**** it. I'll do her anyway and claim temporary insanity for smashing her head in with my lobo, claiming she became the undead and wanted to eat my flesh.
probably the only time she would want to eat your flesh would be if she was dead and fancied a very small snack of chipolata dimensions :cyclopsani:

The entire series aired on FX a couple of weeks ago. I watched it from 9pm to 3 am. Totally hooked. Best thing on TV since..... the last best thing I saw.The cop is the Brit actor from Teachers. Very convincing Septic accent.

Can't wait for the second series.

The black guy who is with his son in episode 1 is a Brit as well, he was in that shite "Outlaw" film with Sean Bean a couple of years ago.

Sorry...thought this was bollocks.

First two episodes started out nicely enough but as soon as we reach the perfectly manicured survivors with the woman and main character's pal ******* each other I completely lost interest. It just seemed like utter twattery.

Plus there's the fact that the zombies seem to disappear in the last two-three episodes.

D

Deleted 20555

Downloaded the torrents and already watched it - C+ at best too many wtf are you doing that for if you have any sense moments tbh.

Have you downloaded season 2?

anyone any idea if and when series 2 will be shown in the uk? series 1 was cracker!

D

Deleted 20555

I know, that's why I thought it strange that you posted that you'd downloaded it.
Sorry I thought the discussion was about season one - thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to clear that up.

Did you wet yourself with excitement at the chance of expressing your inner pedant?

Where exactly did you get the idea that I was commenting on Season 2? You must be really really old or just a stupid ****.

Season two is about to start, and they've released a short series of 'webisodes' (short clips) telling the story of one person's last hours before becoming a zombie.

The Walking Dead - The Walking Dead Webisodes 1, “A New Day” – AMC
I love the start of episode 3!

Cheers
T_T
Downloaded the torrents and already watched it - C+ at best too many wtf are you doing that for if you have any sense moments tbh.
Have you downloaded season 2?
I may be old, but I'm obviously not as stupid as you **** boy!

Have a nice evening.

T_T

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
scarletto Gaming and Software 0
crabby The NAAFI Bar 143
E The NAAFI Bar 5