New Zombie Miniseries - The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Tartan_Terrier, Oct 31, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. On tonight in US, so will be "available" to all by about Monday lunchtime with a bit of luck.
  2. I saw the pilot episode last week. There is a screener doing the rounds on a few sites. It's actually pretty good, i enjoyed it. Left on a cliffhanger for the series too.

3. Watched it on and enjoyed it does anyone know when it might be coming out over here?
  4. Starts on FX on Friday night.
  5. sky+'d and series linked last week, i'll be watching it with my lobo and 'bug out bag' to hand
    the sneaky zomfucks will probably choose to rise whilst i'm watching :grin:
  6. Same here. I'll be keeping a close eye on the wife to see if she changes whilst it's on.
    **** it. I'll do her anyway and claim temporary insanity for smashing her head in with my lobo, claiming she became the undead and wanted to eat my flesh.
  7. probably the only time she would want to eat your flesh would be if she was dead and fancied a very small snack of chipolata dimensions :cyclopsani:
  8. The entire series aired on FX a couple of weeks ago. I watched it from 9pm to 3 am. Totally hooked. Best thing on TV since..... the last best thing I saw.The cop is the Brit actor from Teachers. Very convincing Septic accent.

Can't wait for the second series.
  9. The black guy who is with his son in episode 1 is a Brit as well, he was in that shite "Outlaw" film with Sean Bean a couple of years ago.
  10. Sorry...thought this was bollocks.

First two episodes started out nicely enough but as soon as we reach the perfectly manicured survivors with the woman and main character's pal ******* each other I completely lost interest. It just seemed like utter twattery.

Plus there's the fact that the zombies seem to disappear in the last two-three episodes.
  11. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Downloaded the torrents and already watched it - C+ at best too many wtf are you doing that for if you have any sense moments tbh.
  12. Have you downloaded season 2?