New Zealander Wanting to Join the British Military

Hello all,

I am currently a New zealand citzen i have been liveing in Australia for the passed 3 years (no intention of becomeing a citzen) my question is can a New Zealand citzen join the British Army i want to go Infantry, i have been told that citzens of commonwelth states can join the british military can any one confirm this for me? i am Currently a chef and wish to be a career soldier

thanks.

powder

Powder said:
Hello all,

I am currently a New zealand citzen i have been liveing in Australia for the passed 3 years (no intention of becomeing a citzen) my question is can a New Zealand citzen join the British Army i want to go Infantry, i have been told that citzens of commonwelth states can join the british military can any one confirm this for me? i am Currently a chef and wish to be a career soldier

thanks.

powder
Yes.

http://www.armyjobs.mod.uk/howdoijoin/canijoin/Pages/EntryRequirements.aspx

Good Luck!

ugly

LE
There will be no one left on either island at this rate, we'll have to start deportations again to repopulate!

Powder said:
Hello all,

thanks.

powder
As has been said, yes. If you want to know some more detailed info try PMing Inf/MP, although he's on holiday at the moment, he's a kiwi and was in the Infantry so will know what you need to do.

ugly

LE
Which Kiwi is he as I know 2 already, there cant be more than 3 or 4 left?