New Zealand teacher facing the sack after nude photos

#1
My teachers never looked this good when I was at school!! She would have made me more interested in human biology!! :D :D :D

A NEW ZEALAND single primary school teacher is facing the sack for appearing naked in several racy photos on the Australian Penthouse website.

The woman, who goes by the name of Lexy in the article, is 27-year-old Rachel Whitwell, Stuff.co.nz reports.

The New Zealand Teachers Council is investigating the matter, after racy photos, including two totally nude and two topless poses, appeared on the website.

"I am a 26-year-old single school teacher from New Zealand that would love to get into modelling," she told Penthouse.

"I've written erotic stories for an R-rated magazine and run my own pole dancing studio."

It is reported Whitwell is currently on leave from teaching but hopes to return to the job when her young daughter grows up.

Teachers council director Peter Lind told Stuff.co.nz there would be an investigation.

"What is private and what is public is always a grey area but when they intersect we investigate," he said.

"When a teacher is in the public arena we must say that it does impact on their ability to do their job."

The case is similar to 24-year-old Sydney teacher Lynne Tziolas who was suspended after appearing nude in a women's magazine.

Tziolas launched legal action to be reinstated to her position at Narraweena Public School after taking part in the naked photo shoot with her husband.

The photos appeared in a sealed section of Cleo magazine along with photographs of nine other couples and comments about their sex lives.

Source
 
#2
I'd teach HER a thing or two given half a chance and an inexhaustable supply of champagne and rohypnol!
 
#8
Yes helps to remind you who you are with
 
#9
Krek_Brizzle said:
She seems to have her name tattooed just above her *. How very practical.

Edit: I'm not allowed to say 'qu im'?
Yes, nice to be able to say "Slurp..slurp...yeah... of course I love you (Add name as appropriate).

:D
 
#11
Does she do French lessons? :D

Only problem with the pictures, I detect plastic boobs. Real thing or nothing.
 
#12
Why is it that when I was at primary school, the teachers were old women of twenty two yet now they seem to be fit luscious sex goddesses of twenty two?
What has happened in the last forty years? :cry:
 
#13
Drlligaf said:
Does she do French lessons? :D

Only problem with the pictures, I detect plastic boobs. Real thing or nothing.
I know you're not supposed to volunteer, but I'm willing to put myself forward and take one for the lads and check them, all in the name of science you know!! :D :D :D
 

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#16
The_Highway_Man said:
Drlligaf said:
Does she do French lessons? :D

Only problem with the pictures, I detect plastic boobs. Real thing or nothing.
I know you're not supposed to volunteer, but I'm willing to put myself forward and take one for the lads and check them, all in the name of science you know!! :D :D :D
only take one? I always thought they came in sets of two!
 
#17
Chef said:
Why is it that when I was at primary school, the teachers were old women of twenty two yet now they seem to be fit luscious sex goddesses of twenty two?
What has happened in the last forty years? :cry:
One hell of a lot by the look of it!!! :D :D
 
#18
Fang_Farrier said:
The_Highway_Man said:
Drlligaf said:
Does she do French lessons? :D

Only problem with the pictures, I detect plastic boobs. Real thing or nothing.
I know you're not supposed to volunteer, but I'm willing to put myself forward and take one for the lads and check them, all in the name of science you know!! :D :D :D
only take one? I always thought they came in sets of two!
That was why I was going to offer to help
 
#20
Rather tasty. Pretty safe bet that by the end of the night, one of us would be left unsatisified
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
illbeamonkeysoon New Zealand 24
slab The NAAFI Bar 4
B Jobs (Discussion) 10

Similar threads

Latest Threads