New Zealand teacher facing the sack after nude photos

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BossHogg, Oct 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My teachers never looked this good when I was at school!! She would have made me more interested in human biology!! :D :D :D

Source

2. I'd teach HER a thing or two given half a chance and an inexhaustable supply of champagne and rohypnol!

3. Two's up you by the booze ill get the drugs.

4. I would be looking forward to parents evening!! Dribble Dribble!!! :twisted: :)

5. She seems to have her name tattooed just above her quim. How very practical.

Edit: I'm not allowed to say 'qu im'?

6. Yes helps to remind you who you are with

7. Yes, nice to be able to say "Slurp..slurp...yeah... of course I love you (Add name as appropriate).

:D

8. Sounds stupid. Trust New Zealand though; they banned The Power Rangers....

9. Does she do French lessons? :D

Only problem with the pictures, I detect plastic boobs. Real thing or nothing.

10. Why is it that when I was at primary school, the teachers were old women of twenty two yet now they seem to be fit luscious sex goddesses of twenty two?
    What has happened in the last forty years? :cry:

11. I know you're not supposed to volunteer, but I'm willing to put myself forward and take one for the lads and check them, all in the name of science you know!! :D :D :D

12. Neatly sheared as well.

13. She's more suited to modeling than teaching in my eye's. Seems a shame to hide that behind a book! :(