New Zealand awesomeness or shittiness

Diko

Clanker
Been to New Zealand twice and hired a camper van on both ocasions 2014 and 2016 we had a wonderfull time. Super clean (not even a fag end on the pavement or road) food very tasty unlike here in uk. People very friendly and helpfull too. It was a bit like driving in the early 1960s nothing much on the roads in the countryside and city easy to navigate. My brother emigrated there in 1996 can see why its not expensive and you feel secure at all times. My tip dont fly from Dubai to Auckland in one hit its 17 hours we much prefer a stopoff in Melbourne three hours then onwards. Hope to see whaf Australia is like next year lots of my Brat airforce friends to visit Western Australia.

Been to New Zealand twice and hired a camper van on both ocasions 2014 and 2016 we had a wonderfull time. Super clean (not even a fag end on the pavement or road) food very tasty unlike here in uk. People very friendly and helpfull too. It was a bit like driving in the early 1960s nothing much on the roads in the countryside and city easy to navigate. My brother emigrated there in 1996 can see why its not expensive and you feel secure at all times. My tip dont fly from Dubai to Auckland in one hit its 17 hours we much prefer a stopoff in Melbourne three hours then onwards. Hope to see whaf Australia is like next year lots of my Brat airforce friends to visit Western Australia.
"Melbin" is much like this...much as I like it..

They seem to breed then large there.

Last week, the world was introduced to “Squawkzilla,” a hulking ancient parrot that made its home in New Zealand some 19 million years ago. Now, the country’s roster of extinct bulky birds—which includes the massive moa and the huge Haast’s eagle—has grown even larger, with the discovery of a Paleocene-era penguin that stood as tall as a human.
Read more: A Human-Sized Penguin Once Waddled Through New Zealand

Marcus Shane Solomon was found guilty of 10 charges of sexual violation, rape and kidnap at a jury trial in February.

Another fatal shooting in NZ.

'An Australian man has been shot dead and a gunman is on the run after a violent carjacking in New Zealand. The victim has been identified by The Age as 33-year-old Victorian man Sean McKinnon, who was travelling with his 32-year-old Canadian fiancee, Bianca, in a campervan near the town of Raglan on the west coast of the North Island. It is understood the couple were sleeping in the van at the Te Toto Gorge carpark when they woke to a stranger banging on their window in the early hours of Friday morning, the NZ Herald reported.'

Is "blacking" up your face racist or not? Any opinions? I wouldn't, considering the sensitivity, even if it was a harmless prank.

72777693_1023221388015268_1097796673104510976_n.png

Latest Threads