New Zealand Army

Discussion in 'Jobs (Discussion)' started by bridgetjones, Jul 4, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello, I have recently applied to join the New Zealand Army and was wondering if anyone had any info about the Army itself and Nursing within the NZA, have looked on the web site and its quite brief with regard to information. Have an interview in October, so any information would be greatly appreciated, thanks in anticipation Bridget x
  2. Sorry, like you only have the info thats on the website, but would be intrested to hear how you get on as i have had thoughts about heading down there myself.

3. I am ex-Brit Army, ex-NZ Army and now once again serving in Australian Army (having originally left the Oz Army to go to NZ) - if you follow all that!

I have some opinions but first would be interested to hear:
    1. Why you decided to join the NZDF?
    2. Did you consider the ADF?

4. Ghengis,
    Have you any details on the Oz Army. I am coming to the end of my time and am feeling the need to start looking for future employment....from what I've heard it seems to be a good deal.
    Feel free to PM me if you wish,

5. Your just wanting to come down here and stalk me dont ya!!
  6. LOL@ Sabre....... had plans to emigrate long before I spoke to you!!
  7. Contact your resettlement folk at CTP for good info on joining Australian Defence Force. Or pm me, and I will get it to you....
  8. Woo Hoo..............

Just recieved my details about the forthcoming Selection for the ADF being held in London in April..............panic body fat such a big deal???
  9. I'm thinking about joining NZDF but just not sure on the provisional job they want me to have (equivalent to RLC Ammo Norman) which sucks.
  10. i am considering joining either tha ADF or NZDF can any body PM me with details or requirements
    regards nutty
  11. Did you not read the above post about contacting your resettlement people or sending me a pm if that fails.....