New Years Honours

Well done all who received an Honour, especially a certain Sgt in the RADC - the first OR to get an Honour for over 22 years in the RADC :evil:

Ventress

LE
I'll just add the other AMS success stories................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

blessed baby cakes said:
er, one of those receiving an OBE is a cleaner in 10 Downing Street.
I'd say she isn't commissioned, but a bloody tireless worker for charity.
well done to her!

Beebs :D
Going on the old rank=award given, that makes her Lt Col at least. Possibly paid as much anyway.

GP3_Bunny said:
Well done all who received an Honour, especially a certain Sgt in the RADC - the first OR to get an Honour for over 22 years in the RADC :evil:
isnt he the longest serving SSgt in the gobdocs?

The best snipet I got given the other day is that SSgt G-R is the first OR to receive an Honour since WWII - well done that man and the Comdt at the old HQ & Central Group RADC :p oh forgot and the Lab Manager for keeping it quiet :wink:

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer
Not like that place to keep anything quiet. best place to spread a rumour in the Army. Was it work or football that got him the gong in the end?

I take it they will be sharpening an extra big capbadge dagger to stick between his shoulder blades.

:)

maninblack said:
I take it they will be sharpening an extra big capbadge dagger to stick between his shoulder blades.

:)
Now Now - it was for his years of charity work with Mencap, coupled with his referring work (how to keep Officers’' from a map - :twisted: )

I reiterate - well done that man

maninblack said:
Was it work or football that got him the gong in the end?
cant have been the football :wink: unless it was the 'man in black' side of things. :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
alfred_the_great The Intelligence Cell 31
Mr_Fingerz The NAAFI Bar 100
*** Joey *** Medals 4