New Years Honours

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by GP3_Bunny, Dec 31, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well done all who received an Honour, especially a certain Sgt in the RADC - the first OR to get an Honour for over 22 years in the RADC :evil:

2. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I'll just add the other AMS success stories................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

3. not unless they are commissioned of course :roll:

4. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

of course, that goes without saying!

5. er, one of those receiving an OBE is a cleaner in 10 Downing Street.
    I'd say she isn't commissioned, but a bloody tireless worker for charity.
    well done to her!

Beebs :D

6. Going on the old rank=award given, that makes her Lt Col at least. Possibly paid as much anyway.

7. Does anyone have a link to the new years honours list ?

8. GP3 thankyou very much found that most interesting.

9. isnt he the longest serving SSgt in the gobdocs?

10. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

People who have been out 13 years know him!

11. The best snipet I got given the other day is that SSgt G-R is the first OR to receive an Honour since WWII - well done that man and the Comdt at the old HQ & Central Group RADC :p oh forgot and the Lab Manager for keeping it quiet :wink:

12. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

Not like that place to keep anything quiet. best place to spread a rumour in the Army. Was it work or football that got him the gong in the end?

I take it they will be sharpening an extra big capbadge dagger to stick between his shoulder blades.

:)

13. Now Now - it was for his years of charity work with Mencap, coupled with his referring work (how to keep Officers’' from a map - :twisted: )

I reiterate - well done that man

14. Now you gave us the initials, I know who we are talking about.

Good to see him get something