New Years Honours List

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by discodan, Dec 30, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why the fook does the queen bother?

I mean honouring people and giving them a gong for... playing football, cricket being a great singer?.. its all a pile of bollox..

For instance Steven Gerard getting an M.B.E for his services to football? what the fook is that all about?.

We got good lads and girls serving their country all over the world and some losing thier lives and what do they get?... sweet fook all...

OUST THE ROYALS!!!! (lets blow up parliment whilst we are there too)
  2. Who the fcuk is june sarpong
  3. See this thread.
  4. That fcuking annoying bint off T4 with the gap in her teeth. What the hell has she done for this country?

Edit: Boll0cks, Dozybint got there before me....
  5. The royals have very little say in the honours list it is compiled by the government. :roll:
  6. What pishes me off is that if England had won the world cup, the entire team would have been honoured with a gong of some sort, never mind the fact that it is their profession, that they get paid millions in some cases, that they are supposed to be top profesionals, Its like an admition that they are all utter shite, sort of like..

"well we know you are so crap that just cos you did actually win, beyond all expectations despite all the jingoistic shite in the media before the world cup, we will be handing out knighthooods OBE's MBE's and all sorts just to say thanks for actually doing the job you are paid for you bunch of overpaid wet girls party frock wearing nancy boy winkers!!"

I dare say the same would have occured with the English cricket team had they just trounced the Aussies over the last few weeks

Its like me being paid a bonus just for turning up to work
  7. i take it you haven't seen the operational honours list and/or the military honours lists that have just been published :?