New Year: A clean slate for persecuted members.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bigeye, Jan 2, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's 2013....

I suppose there's no chance of everybody starting off the year with a clean slate.

Some long time members of this site seem to be in perpetual disfavour with the hordes. Whenever they post they are are attacked from all sides irrespective of the validity of their contribution like piranhas surrounding a capsized 'Sunshine Kids' cruiser.

Apart from when I see people hitting dogs the few times I've been stirred to pre-emptive violence is when I've witnessed bullying and - er... bullying this is. (Cyber bullying?)

Case in point:
    Bravo Bravo get's it in the neck although he's a senior NCO in the TA - clearly I'm in no position to comment on operational tour responsibility as I only work in dodgy spots for money, not duty. It seems that he is the victim of his own honesty; for how would the apparent facts regarding his private life be known but for his own candid comments.

Is it not time to extend the hand in friendly comradeship rather than just two fingers?

Legal note.
    This does not apply to obvious cunts and bluffers.
    I have not been paid by Bravo Bravo.

• Like Like x 3
  2. This'll get interesting fairly quickly I reckon...

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm not trying to stir the shit - I just like to do my bit for bullied strangers on the internet.

4. Methinks you are missing the point. He gets it in the neck precisely because he's a SNCO in the TA.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bigeye, he's not a SNCO he is a WO. He could help himself out by not being a penis.

• Like Like x 2
  6. He gets it because he's a cunt.

The fact that he's currently trying to out someone with several confirmed tours as a walt shows what a fucking elephant's quim he is.

• Like Like x 2
  7. I have no issue with Bravo Bravo aside from the way he bites and gets all defensive. He's an Infantry WO2 ffs. He's supposed to be a man amongst men.

I think Dashing Chap should lose his O2 tag. He seems like a good egg and there's people far more deserving of an O2 tag.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

• Like Like x 11
  8. Agreed. I like D-C.

• Like Like x 2
  9. By 'not being a penis' meaning accept all the shit going his direction without response?

Alternatively, detractors could try and be amusing rather than abusive. Then maybe they wouldn't look like a penis.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Yep, DC isn't deserving of his O2 tag.

• Like Like x 1
  11. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Will 2013 also be "Being Nice to Crabs" year? ;P

Naaah, what am I thinking? … HNY to you all anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Not a fucking chance. ;-)

• Like Like x 1

13. I try to avoid having a go at someone unless they seriously attack me. So far that has only happened once (I know I'm fucking amazed too) and that was by Ord_Sgt and doesn't really count

• Like Like x 5
  14. Agreed. He's a cock, but not a massive cock.

15. Isn't he just a WO? Doesn't he lose the infantry tag if he hasn't deployed over 5 ranks and at least ten years of constant conflicts(two at once for a significant period)?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)