New words I have learned today

MISTHI. Mum I'd Stick The Heid In.

MILK: Mom I'd Like to Kill.

MULLETT: Mom's an Ugly Low Life, Easy Trailer Trash.

MONKEY: Mom OF Nine Kids, Eight are Yours.

PHLEGM: Pretty Hot Laid Easily Grand Mother

FANTA

Fuck and never touch again (well, at least until the next time alcohol seriously affects your judgement).

scrofula said:
stalker, you do be wrong. FANTA = Fat Arse, No Tits At all
My bold
Are you getting me mixed up with airfix or smudge67?

GTFOOH.

I first heard this from a Catholic brother who taught at my school. This was a while back by the way. Whenever somebody went to his office for something he could not be arrsed with, he would scream the letters. I later learnt they meant:

"Get the f.uck out of here."

Boring for those who aren't in my trade, which is full of acronyms, but TENOR. Teaching English For No Obvious Reason. I do alot of that. Daily.

scrofula said:
Boring for those who aren't in my trade, which is full of acronyms, but TENOR. Teaching English For No Obvious Reason. I do alot of that. Daily.
Never heard that one before.

We also went around changing all the actual acronyms in use to more appropriate ones; PLTs (wtf are they again?) - Pointlessly Long Tasks etc

Oh, and then coming up with Teacheresque ones for naughty words: Creatively Reaching Apathetic Pupils. Stretching Higher Ability Groups. Creatively Utilising New Technologies etc. It was a slow day...

When we first put torches on our Glocks, our armourer didn't like them called torches. (For no apparent reason other than he's old and miserable)
We came up with Tactical Illuminating Torch System.

Sorry, wasn't this mostly about burds?

crabby said:
scrofula said:
Never heard that one before.

We also went around changing all the actual acronyms in use to more appropriate ones; PLTs (wtf are they again?) - Pointlessly Long Tasks etc

Oh, and then coming up with Teacheresque ones for naughty words: Creatively Reaching Apathetic Pupils. Stretching Higher Ability Groups. Creatively Utilising New Technologies etc. It was a slow day...
Clearly
Loud
Arrogant
Prats

Twat
Of
Restricted
Growth

IDGARA

I Dont Give A Rats Arse

Person
Of