New Wiki Page

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Proximo, Dec 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In order to get ahead of the game slightly, Team Wikinerd have created the all-new TA Portal on the Wiki.

Please have a look and feel free to suggest amendments or changes to msr (preferably) or any of the other Sysops.

2. msr

msr LE

Woo hoo!

3. Looks good.

Minor point: - you need to sort out the column width for the text in the FAQ column. I tried to change it, but it wouldn't let me save. Maybe I'm not wikinerdy enough.
  4. msr - it's all yours and there is another comment on the SysOp Chatboard as well.

I am keen to use more of this functionality so let us know how useful it is - if at all.

At least we can link from offsite to a really gucci page... :D
  5. msr

msr LE

TA forum FAQ sticky modified to point to this page.

6. Yep - it's been locked so passing 'Bells' can't meddle with it...
  7. msr

msr LE

Few minor tweaks contributed...
  8. Do you need an additional log-in password and user name to edit the Wiki? I can post replys on a normal page, but it won't let me into the Wiki, saying that the username is not known.
  9. It's best to create your own ID - you can do that here. It's all very straightforward and you don't even need to leave an email address.

Note that if you are intending to change the TA Portal in any way, you cannot, as it has been locked for Sysops only.

10. Can I suggest you have a different way of signing off your posts. It looks like P and then blowing us a kiss. Unless that's what you meant :D

The Wiki looks good. I'll have a detailed look later and try to remember my Wiki Ninja skills.
  11. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Oh buggery and damnation. Had a squizz at it, got the bug, phoned me nearest TA unit, gave them me details to dig out my records and it looks like I'm getting back in!!

I'll know by the end of January . . .
  12. Thank you kindly.

Plenty of information, and now at least I have some idea of what to expect.