New Wenger DPM Camo Watch

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by MilitaryWatches, Sep 27, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

They're seriously sad watches !

Give us all a laugh and post the names of anyone who buys one of these from you.
  2. Damn, doesn't look as though I'll be ordering one then.
  3. Seriously sad..... had to laugh. The Wenger watch at £69.99 is excellent value and made by one of the only two companies that are actually allowed to claim to be 'Swiss Military'

The other choices of DPM watch are fairly limited and this is the first one I have seen to actually have the DPM stiched on to a leather strap backing.

As to the design - everyone is entitled to their opinion, some will love it and others will think its naff.

At least with Wenger you know you are getting a decent watch for your money.
  4. It may be a decent watch but in DPM??? I had one of those a few years ago in normal colours and I'll agree with you about the quality of them. Try selling it to Mr_Deputy. He's a walt after all and it will go well with his plastic gun!
  5. I would think that if the enemy is close enough to see the face of your watch, it's probably too late to worry about cam and con. Does it have luminous hands?
  6. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Very true MW, they're good kit.

I'm not knocking the quality of your stock at all, I've looked through your site on a number of occasions & have seen damn fine watches.

But as the Jack above says, in DPM ? It is more than a tad waltish.

If people want to purchase them it's food on your table.
    (But please let us know who does buy them !)
  7. If you take it off and drop it while on ex .... will you find it again ?

8. I think its an individual choice at the end of the day. Some will like them and others will not. I remember the SA80 when it was first introduced, many gave that a right slagging......... oops, bad analogy as it turned out they were right :lol:

I'm sure these will go down well with the real men of paintballing :lol:
  9. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

But in paintballing having total cam is very important.
  10. :lol: :lol:
  11. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Yeah, but we all know: if it isn't 1939 pattern 'Palmenmuster', it isn't camouflage. :)
  12. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Sie tarnenperverser Mensch !
  13. Our new 'Paintballers' watch :D

14. I thought that was the issue watch for the 'Bronski Beat' company the Guards regiment london :p