New web based shooting show

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by ugly, Apr 26, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

The Shooting Show - Episode One - YouTube

its a tad amateur but its the first episode, at least it doesnt have cheery "jakoby" all over it. I wonder if it will tell the truth about attendance at Bisley Live (if there is another one) and if it wont be beholden to its major advertisers.
    next episode mentions Tim Pilbeam.
    Tim is a great shot and runs workshops on marksmanship which are very good. The man does a decent review as well and is an all round good egg.
  2. I know Geoff, GA. Good bloke who listens but has his own opinion. A gamekeeper who lives the life and can speak plus get his point across. A rarity indeed :) imho

First programme seems okay and I like the opening. He is what shooting sports needs to appeal to imo. Those who shot airguns etc as a youth, found out about girls, got married, kids grown up and now has a bit of free time.

Bob Bucknall as well! I like his books. Met him loads of times. This looks like a better version of TOWIE!
  3. The sound is poo, when Ben is talking its clear and loud. But when it goes into the article can't anything above a mumble.
  4. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

There has been some feedback over the sound, oddly enough it sounds better on a blackberry (still poor) than a posh pc!