New ways to pass a course???

Radio_chick said:
Moodybitch said:
Radio_chick said:
Geordie_Blerk said:
Do one you whore.
You really are a nasty barsteward. Do you have erection problems?

Faced with the prospect of lobbing it up you, then yes, I'd imagine he would have.

Now why don't you pop off and ram a thunderflash up that slack, reeking minge of yours.

You would know all about reeking minges, you also love the odd taste of cheesy c0ck so I hear, but each to their own!

Right guys, it’s been lovely talking to you. Unfortunately your stimulating and highly intellectual conversation has been just too much for my mere girlie brain to deal with, I need I lie down.
Try and keep your legs shut won't you. The last bloke who put his grid within a yard of your toxic tuna tube walked away looking like Simon Weston.

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
Radio_chick said:
Moodybitch said:
Radio_chick said:
Geordie_Blerk said:
Do one you whore.

Faced with the prospect of lobbing it up you, then yes, I'd imagine he would have.

Now why don't you pop off and ram a thunderflash up that slack, reeking minge of yours.

You would know all about reeking minges, you also love the odd taste of cheesy c0ck so I hear, but each to their own!

Right guys, it’s been lovely talking to you. Unfortunately your stimulating and highly intellectual conversation has been just too much for my mere girlie brain to deal with, I need I lie down.

Spending time on your back, a popular pastime for you i believe.

Sure you don't know bite_me's husband? Or are you his favourite student................. :hump:

bite_me957

Clanker
civvygit said:
bite_me957 said:
no chef not even atra

Your answer to my earlier query.

A foray onto another forum with an incomplete post.

http//www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=4801/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=15.html

A few references to Brecon, so assume old man is from the Sexual Assault Support Centre?

Am I getting warm?
Your on fire baby

Radio_chick

Clanker
Moodybitch said:
Radio_chick said:
Moodybitch said:
Radio_chick said:
Geordie_Blerk said:
Do one you whore.

Try and keep your legs shut won't you. The last bloke who put his grid within a yard of your toxic tuna tube walked away looking like Simon Weston.

You know something honey - you are a vicious. I do keep my legs shut except to my man. Unlike you, I don’t need to spread my legs to anything with a c0ck to feel good. You really should stop picking on the woman on this site just to impress the guys. They know you well enough from the toilets in Cheeks on Station Road!

Radio-Cnut

You forgot to mention that you have a different "man" on a 24hr stag rotation, so your point is flawed.

And please do not make purile attempts to imply that you know me.

Although you show initiative by reading my location block, it's not exactly difficult to work out.

The shot is almost as famous for Cheeks nightclub, as signals birds are for giving crap head and being extremely fat.

Now, if you want to mention a pub I really drink in, I may take you more seriously, until then please do something more useful to society....like washing that sweaty, obese body of yours in petrol and setting light to yourself, you moose.

Latest Threads