New veterans ID cards rolled out to service leavers

I hope these ID cards are also going to be available to the shit weasel cowards who bailed during training instead of actually serving their country. I love to see former Private Blah Blah cutting about with his Veterans badge on, especially as they only did 8 days in the Reserves

Mine arrived in the post a couple of weeks ago, along with the badge. I can't envisage a scenario where either will get an outing.

Mine arrived in the post a couple of weeks ago, along with the badge. I can't envisage a scenario where either will get an outing.
Wait until we get a frost. You can use the card on your windscreen.

A mandatory requirement to confirm ‘ero status.

The veterans badge should be pinned on the lapel of your regimental blazer.

You could take the opportunity to establish the best method for flashing your veterans ID card to ensure the world and it’s dog know you are an ‘ero.

One of these brightly coloured lanyard will help draw attention to yourself. So the 'ero veteran of 7 days of Pirbright, can regail whoever with their never served tour lies
Deli-10pcs-Name-Card-I-D-Business-Card-Candy-Color-Exhibition-Card-Holder-Credit-Card-Holder.jpg

I hope these ID cards are also going to be available to the shit weasel cowards who bailed during training instead of actually serving their country. I love to see former Private Blah Blah cutting about with his Veterans badge on, especially as they only did a quarter day in the Reserves
Fixed

One of these brightly coloured lanyard will help draw attention to yourself. So the 'ero veteran of 7 days of Pirbright, can regail whoever with their never served tour lies View attachment 442530
Sod me I had dozens of those, one for each Airport, plus house passes and Waterloo. StP. They used to take up a zip pocket on me office rucksack. Then there was as the Lunch box, train tickets, Knock kit......

Dread

LE
Why the fück would anyone want this apart from morbidly obese sad sacks of shit called Gareth trying to get a 10% discount at Greggs and thereby quadruple their disposable income?

Dread

LE
There is a Veteran Rail Card: you have to be in a slightly more bashed-up state than Dingerr to qualify however.

There is a Veteran Rail Card: you have to be in a slightly more bashed-up state than Dingerr to qualify however.
Ive got one - bluffed it.

urban_spaceman

War Hero
....launched on Armistice Day 2020...

Too late to use it for the annual pilgrimage to Whitehall then.

Baaaahstards.

I'm still waiting and we're off to Septic land in 6 months!

And I doubt my Mickey Mouse Warrant Card that looks like I knocked it up myself is going to get our Colonial cousins feeling all generous....I'm not that keen on donuts tbh.

Most of us. Of course there is always that 10% that does 90% of the complaining...
Those that grip my shit are the ones who wear these "Vietnam Veteran" baseball hats who when you ask them if they were a regular they will tell you that they were conscripted. And, at the time they will have done nothing but whinge, whine and complain about Uncle Same kidnapping them to send them to Vietnam.

I'm still waiting and we're off to Septic land in 6 months!

And I doubt my Mickey Mouse Warrant Card that looks like I knocked it up myself is going to get our Colonial cousins feeling all generous....I'm not that keen on donuts tbh.
Don't go thinking that you can walk in everywhere and pick up 10% discount as that just does not happen. I managed to get 10% discount in the B&Q of the USA which saves me fahsunds every year - and that took some gentle verbal pressure from me towards a store manager.

Those that grip my shit are the ones who wear these "Vietnam Veteran" baseball hats who when you ask them if they were a regular they will tell you that they were conscripted. And, at the time they will have done nothing but whinge, whine and complain about Uncle Same kidnapping them to send them to Vietnam.
They never had the courage to run away to Canada?

They never had the courage to run away to Canada?
Or London, when I got back to the UK in the mid-70's there were still lots of them kicking around London because they could not go home.