New US Navy Working Dress

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by tebagagap, Jan 8, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Better than the bell bottom blue jeans and white dog bowls they wear. They almost look like a military unit now.
  2. tuck that shirt in!
  3. A "Man Overboard" will be difficult to spot! 8O
  4. In utilities? Never! :D
  5. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

The camouflage effect will, of course, be spoilt as soon as they cover the uniform with lots of badges. :roll:
  6. Where did they get the perve with the tache?
    He looks like he's been pulled out of low budget grot vid.

And honestly, why do they need to be camouflaged, the reasoning beneath the picture is pretty poor?
  7. [​IMG]

For the same reason the Air Force changes thier utilities, they are tired of looking like Boy Scouts.
  8. That's straight out of British Home Stores. Swear your gran was wearing it the other night when I took her home from the Bingo.
  9. Couldn't have been my gran, she always wears her class A to bingo.
  10. What's the point of wearing camouflage that isn't of any practical use? Unless the wearer is standing against a skyline, but I thought that was to be avoided!?!

This appears to be taking the p!ss at a cost to the US taxpayer!
  11. I was thinking that.

What's the point of giving them camouflage? Surely it doesn't really matter what their dressed in if they're standing on something the size of the USS Nimitz: you aren't really going to miss them.
  12. When are you septics going to learn how to wear a beret?

Even the Canadians and - dare I say it - the Frogs know how to wear one better than you rabble.

13. But she looks so proud? Maybe she's blind.
  14. I knew they were called the Air Farce for a reason......